Jack Crow versus 30 Days of Night..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Scenario one: Jack Crow and his crew (John Carpenter's "Vampires"wink are dispatched to Barrow, Alaska to take on the vampires from "30 Days of Night."

They arrive as the vampires attack the town. Jack and his men have all the weapons/gear they are shown using in their movie, in addition to a machete each for decapping. They also have both vehicles from the beginning, the jeep with the winch and the big truck. Ebon and his GF are with them in this scenario.

Scenario two: Same as above, except Jack and his men have UV rounds, and no Ebon.

Scenario three: Jack, his crew, Ebon and his GF armed with an axe each, they have the long spears too, no guns. The spears have UV lamps mounted on them.

the ninjak
There major weapon in that film was the Sun and hitting them while they slept.

Vampires win this fight

Rogue Jedi
Read the OP.

the ninjak
There is nothing about the sun being up!

UV lamps will help but the vampires in 30 Days of Night showed more brains than the feral stiff vampires in John Carpenters version, not counting the master of course. I still reckon the hunters die with none of them resorting to the heroes respect fight at the end of 30DON.

KingD19
A UV lamp hitting a vamp dead on will either outright kill it, or weaken it enough to be killed.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but can Jack's men track and kill the 30 days vamps? The vamps in "Vampires" were shitty.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but can Jack's men track and kill the 30 days vamps? The vamps in "Vampires" were shitty.

Regular people were fighting the vamps in 30 days. So it's within their capabilities.

Rogue Jedi
They were fighting and were outclassed, speedwise. Ebon was a vamp when he fought them.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
They were fighting and were outclassed, speedwise. Ebon was a vamp when he fought them.

I never said they were doing a good job.. I said they were doing it.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Gotta remember that one vamp that ran down Ebon's blazer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.