Who would you fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
All of KMC, every member, are gathered in an enlarged version of Lou's basement. Who would you fight? Why? Who would you like to see fight?

The following rules apply:

1: If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

2: Two guys to a fight.

3: One fight at a time.

4: No shirts, no shoes.

5: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

6: If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Obviously girls can opt whether or not to adhere to the shirt rule. wink

Tired-Hiker
Id fight your mom. Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahha!

Rogue Jedi
She'd pwn you. She's old school.

The Big O
old school ftw thumbup

Alpha Centauri
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that someone doesn't get the themes of Fight Club.

Regardless, I'd fight Backfire, he'd love a bit of it. The rule about no shirts is disconcerting, though.

-AC

The Nuul
I am going to just say who I wont fight. Pr, hes Irish......forget that shit, hes crazy! Bada? hes Italian and a mini Herc....so umm yeah NO!

dadudemon
Excellent thread, RJ. You've captured the fighting themed portion of Fight Club, pretty well, with this thread. I like it.

I'd fight Jaden and Wild Shadow. Wild Shadow has had his share of fights, sounds like he would put up a good fight. Jaden...well...he's a brawler and would probably beat me down, but it would be fun for the few seconds to minutes I'd last before he'd connect with a haymaker.

steverules_2
KMC female members because it gives me a reason to touch them up without any sexual charges

The Nuul
Originally posted by steverules_2
KMC female members because it gives me a reason to touch them up without any sexual charges

Lana would so kick your ass.

Bardock42
What's your fascination with fighting, RJ?

Alpha Centauri
Doth protest too much, methinks the male doth do.

What's YOUR fascination with fighting, Bardock?

-AC

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Nuul
Lana would so kick your ass.

Chances are they all would, I'd never hit a woman

AbnormalButSane
Alex. I know I could kick his ass.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by dadudemon
Excellent thread, RJ. You've captured the fighting themed portion of Fight Club, pretty well, with this thread. I like it.

...because he copied those rules directly from the movie. Except for the "Don't talk about Fight Club." part. He didn't even bother to change it from Fight Club to something else.

steverules_2
Damn him! uhuh

mikeydude
i dont fight.

but i would fight, Sol.

Mairuzu
I'd give walshy the beating everyone's been wanting to.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by LanceWindu
...because he copied those rules directly from the movie. Except for the "Don't talk about Fight Club." part. He didn't even bother to change it from Fight Club to something else.

He read my post about not understanding that Fight Club was about more than fights, and decided to go in the exact opposite direction, Ken.

It's his thing.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Doth protest too much, methinks the male doth do.

What's YOUR fascination with fighting, Bardock?

-AC

Well it's kinda cool in some ways...like when Batman does it, or on my XBox, or when really athletic people do it and it's fun to watch them beat each other up, or when it is in a cheesy, fake but hilarious way like wrestling...or when midgets do it.

I wouldn't say I am fascinated with it though. But that's not really what I meant anyways, I was wondering what his fascination is with putting himself or people he knows in hypothetical fights ...

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'd give walshy the beating everyone's been wanting to. you prick i could take you

mikeydude

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well it's kinda cool in some ways...like when Batman does it, or on my XBox, or when really athletic people do it and it's fun to watch them beat each other up, or when it is in a cheesy, fake but hilarious way like wrestling...or when midgets do it.

I wouldn't say I am fascinated with it though. But that's not really what I meant anyways, I was wondering what his fascination is with putting himself or people he knows in hypothetical fights ...

I was joking. I was going to lead off with: "Oh, you don't have one because to have one is a bit silly.".

I've never understood the baseless obsession with it either.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I'd fight Walshy for liking Green Day.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
She'd pwn you. She's old school.

Naw, dude. I'd kick your mom's ass. I'm pretty sure of it.

mikeydude
Your penis would kick her ass...O.o

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
Naw, dude. I'd kick your mom's ass. I'm pretty sure of it. Maybe you would.

DDM, my boy is a bit full of himself, maybe I could knock some sense into him.

pgdarth95
Chuck Norris vs Darth Vader

Ax3l
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Alex. I know I could kick his ass. ***** wishes. 313

dadudemon
He read my post about not understanding that Fight Club was about more than fights, and decided to go in the exact opposite direction, Ken.

It's his thing.

-AC

laughing laughing laughing

It's not quite as pretentious (in your direction) as you'd like to think. My post was quite a bit sarcastic. It was just stupid coincidence that my post was related to your post. I was expecting RJ to reply with "nyuck nyuck." erm

I'd fight you, AC. But it wouldn't be fun because you wouldn't want to fight because you correctly believe it's below you.

LOL, I love you, dude. When I come up and visit you the next time, you should take me for some fish and chips. I hear that they are much better than here.

Maybe you would.

DDM, my boy is a bit full of himself, maybe I could knock some sense into him.

You'd break your fist on my face. big grin

Pyrofly

But im safe right? confused

Mr. Bacon

Pyrofly
disgust haters.

Tired-Hiker
Maybe you would.

Dude, I'd never fight your mom, yo! What kind of monster do you think I am? happy

Rogue Jedi
:

You'd break your fist on my face. big grin Nah, I'll be fine.

Robtard
DDM, cos he's got a big ****ing mouth.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
DDM, cos he's got a pretty ****ing mouth. Gay.

Sadako of Girth
RJ in a McClane/Riggs settler. stick out tongue

He could then try getting all that choereographed pansy shit Riggs does in the middle of an actual fight and see what actually happens when compliance is removed from the equation..

Then I could then use a Zippo to smoke the victory cigarette.

(Assuming RJ's partner doesn't show up at the last minute after he is defeated to shoot me in the nick of time, like usual. stick out tongue )

I would also forgo the use of SUVs. shifty

Bardock too maybe. He has a massive clunking German fist that we have seen evidence of in pictures. One shot from that and its "Ich bin ein Berliner".

(IE: He clean punch a hole through you and you'd resemble a ring doughnut.)
It'll be a challenge staying on that run from those.... lol stick out tongue

Whilst we are on the subject of cool film related fantasy violence....
Heres a working M41A Pulse Rifle from Aliens:
am76xV8Aubk

steverules_2

All the better to suck your balls, just use an SUV

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
am76xV8Aubk

I want that....

Sadako of Girth
Me too, man, me too..... *weeps joyfully in admiration watching clip again*

stick out tongue

steverules_2
I want one!!

Sadako of Girth
It would be my chosen defense when the Volcano people come for us... stick out tongue

Heres another being used (from another angle): T_dlAmBkr10

HufACX1GepM&NR=1

Rogue Jedi

He could then try getting all that choereographed pansy shit Riggs does in the middle of an actual fight and see what actually happens when compliance is removed from the equation..

Then I could then use a Zippo to smoke the victory cigarette.

(Assuming RJ's partner doesn't show up at the last minute after he is defeated to shoot me in the nick of time, like usual. stick out tongue )

Bardock too maybe. He has a massive clunking German fist that we have seen evidence of in pictures. One shot from that and its "Ich bin ein Berliner".

(IE: He clean punch a hole through you and you'd resemble a ring doughnut.)
It'll be a challenge staying on that run from those.... lol stick out tongue

am76xV8Aubk ***** please, two words. Baked Beans. The moment you light your zippo I'd fart at you and ignite your ass. haermm

That rifle is shit.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

We'll all presume you meant "That rifle is THE shit".

Rogue Jedi
No, it's shit. I'll take Billie's over/under M16/12 guage over that any day of the week.

Sadako of Girth
And while your taking that, the frag grenades'll ensure that your various body parts are airbourne in swift fashion.

Besides......that looks nowhere near as cool as a Pulse rifle..

It doesn't jam, is compact, apparently balances well and is accurrate and has almost zero recoil.

You're just put off by the A12 section needing a manly grip to pump the next round, aren't you...? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
The rifle in the vid has no grenade launcher.

Agreed, saw that vid ages ago and was like dude what? It sounds all tinny and shit, like an FAM-AS.

Sadako of Girth
It can launch explosive shells from the remmington pump section. smile

Rogue Jedi
Didn't see it doing that.

Sadako of Girth
It did in the movie.

It also can in real life too, as that model pump action is known to shoot them.
But if the 200 dollars and per round and licensing are true, I cant blame the guy choosing not to waste em. smile

But the pump section is clearly used in all three vids, shooting either shells or shot.

Rogue Jedi
The movie pulse rifle is epic, one of the most badass guns in movie history, I agree there.

WickedDynamite
Ushgarak and Raz! I would love to go flying with those two just to see them get air sick....

....*reads thread title more carefully*

Oh! Fight...well, ermm...I dunno....Storm?

The Pict
I'd give walshy the beating everyone's been wanting to.

laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Ushgarak and Raz! I would love to go flying with those two just to see them get air sick....

....*reads thread title more carefully*

Oh! Fight...well, ermm...I dunno....Storm?

I was thinking that, too. She's small, so maybe I can get out of it with as little pain as possible. However I think she might have been doing a Martial Art so maybe she'll hurt me bad cry

Rogue Jedi
Storm? Screw that, she'd bend me into a damn pretzel.

Robtard
Isn't she somewhere around 5'3" and 105 lbs?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

WickedDynamite
Storm? Screw that, she'd bend me into a damn pretzel.

*adds salt*

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Mairuzu
I'll fight bardock. Never seen a mexican fight a german.

Oh wait nvm. Three amigos. **** no im not fighting a german.

Alpha Centauri
laughing laughing laughing

It's not quite as pretentious (in your direction) as you'd like to think. My post was quite a bit sarcastic. It was just stupid coincidence that my post was related to your post. I was expecting RJ to reply with "nyuck nyuck." erm

I'd fight you, AC. But it wouldn't be fun because you wouldn't want to fight because you correctly believe it's below you.

LOL, I love you, dude. When I come up and visit you the next time, you should take me for

It's not below me, it's just that I would, ideally, only ever do it to defend myself or my loved ones. I'm satisfied enough with my nether regions that I don't need to exhibit an immature obsession with fighting on the internet. That's all. I don't cnsider "fighting" to be something that "men" do. I see it as something boys do, unless it's a sport or necessity.

I mean no offense by that, before anyone takes some. It was half-serious, but it was a clarification.

I love you too, but you can get your own fish and chips. Unless this is a date...in which case, pick me up at 8:30.

-AC

WickedDynamite
haermm

Oh, yeah?!

Well, here comes the hot nacho cheese...

Whatchoo say to that tough guy?

Rogue Jedi
I say pour it down the front of Storm's shirt.

WickedDynamite
Never seen a mexican fight a german.

Oh wait nvm. Three amigos. **** no im not fighting a german.

Tacos de Bucho> Weinerschniztle.

Mr. Rhythmic
Mr. Parker

Mairuzu
Agreed

Robtard
Agreed

I pay $7.00 to see that, if you wore a Spider-man suit while kicking his ass.

Mairuzu
The red.

dadudemon
It's not below me, it's just that I would, ideally, only ever do it to defend myself or my loved ones. I'm satisfied enough with my nether regions that I don't need to exhibit an immature obsession with fighting on the internet. That's all. I don't cnsider "fighting" to be something that "men" do. I see it as something boys do, unless it's a sport or necessity.

I mean no offense by that, before anyone takes some. It was half-serious, but it was a clarification.

I love you too, but you can get your own fish and chips. Unless this is a date...in which case, pick me up at 8:30.

-AC

Generally, I find fighting to be barbaric and below me. I was young and stupid, once. There are a few exceptions, though. But those are generally looked down upon by others, still.

And, why do YOU get to be the woman this time! mad mad It has to be Dutch. no expression

You'd break you fist on my big mouth. I'd bite it, right out of the sky.

Robtard
Generally, I find fighting to be barbaric and below me. I was young and stupid, once.

You still are, on both counts.

dadudemon
You still are, on both counts.

I'm not young at 26. I make A's, man. A's!

Smallville
I wanna fight BackFire. No reason aside from rolling around with him shirtless.... flirt

Rogue Jedi

Mhm, you and I going at it would totally settle that debate roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW you prolly would need an SUV. wink

Impediment
I want to fight with BlackSunshine. Oh, wait. We do that all the time already! doh

Robtard
I'd fight Impediment in the Thunderdome, the winner gets BS's cornhole.

PS, dibs on the metal maul Max hit the retard on the helmet with.

Impediment

PS, dibs on the metal maul Max hit the retard on the helmet with.

My wife would whine about "pulling out slow so she doesn't poop". It kills my buzz every time.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
My wife would whine about "pulling out slow so she doesn't poop". It kills my buzz every time.

I lol'd.

Rogue Jedi

PS, dibs on the metal maul Max hit the retard on the helmet with. That would be the dumb half of Master/Blaster. Blaster.

pgdarth95

Rogue Jedi

Selphie
what's that one girls name?

indian girl? starlover or whatever? but the one that sang the star spangled banner, and sucked

EDIT: Fuze lover, I remember now

oh, and the broad that posted up a naked pic of herself, who was annoying as fuuuuuuck

Robtard
Originally posted by Selphie
oh, and the broad that posted up a naked pic of herself, who was annoying as fuuuuuuck

Link?

The Nuul
Link?

Rogue Jedi
Link?

Scythe

indian girl? starlover or whatever? but the one that sang the star spangled banner, and sucked

Dear crap yes, I'd join ya, do some Double Dragon shit off her face.

Rogue Jedi
Who the hell was she?

LanceWindu

Only person I remember posting a naked pic was Kelly Bean.

Impediment
I would fight LanceWindu with BlackSunshine as my team mate.

BS would flash her boobies at Ken as to distract him. Ken would drool with pleasure.

BAM.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I would fight LanceWindu with BlackSunshine as my team mate.

BS would flash her boobies at Ken as to distract him. Ken would drool with pleasure.

BAM. Jesus, dude, why don't you just bring a rail gun? It'd be just as effective a weapon.

LanceWindu
Jesus, dude, why don't you just bring a rail gun? It'd be just as effective a weapon.

STFU, I wanna see BlackSunshine boobs.

Rogue Jedi
Belt of frag grenades, nuclear warhead. McClane in an SUV.....

Impediment
Originally posted by LanceWindu
STFU, I wanna see BlackSunshine boobs.

See my PayPal account.

Sadako of Girth
Mhm, you and I going at it would totally settle that debate roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW you prolly would need an SUV. wink
How reply to the same post twice much?
How did you not see the jokey tone to the post...? Epic Face palm.

No. I wouldnt. wink

Rogue Jedi
How reply to the same post twice much?
How did you not see the jokey tone to the post...? Epic Face palm.

No. I wouldnt. wink Yes you would yes

Just cuz.

See what I did there? wink

Sadako of Girth
Nahhhhhh. It would be forgone.

You however would need your partner to come and shoot me at the last minute or use some underhand surfboard related tacticery.

Rogue Jedi
Nuh uh, I'd become multiple man, grow an adamantium skeleton, draw my lightsaber and cut your pecker off.

~Wålshy~

oh, and the broad that posted up a naked pic of herself, who was annoying as fuuuuuuck randi!

Blinky
I'd look around the room and see who has the biggest set of man-t*ts , then fight that person.

AbnormalButSane

Oh I remember that picture. It still haunts me.

Robtard

She was nasty then?

AbnormalButSane
She had an odd facial gesture going on. Like deranged witch or something.

Blinky

I think you should take it upon yourself to do a reenactment of the post, you know... post a nude pic of yourself that emulates the one she posted. It's only fair.

Robtard
She had an odd facial gesture going on. Like deranged witch or something.

How was the rest of her, ie, her body?

Also, think you should take a nuke pic of yourself, with your hands/arms covering the minimum needed to make it PG-13. Yes, this is an excellent idea and would go over well, very well.

dadudemon
You guys don't remember. Now the tard (me), who has the worst memory when it comes to names, will remember for you:

Rae Anne or some shit.

LanceWindu
You guys don't remember. Now the tard (me), who has the worst memory when it comes to names, will remember for you:

Rae Anne or some shit.

Rae Anne is Impediment's wife. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Aaaahahahaha I just told him that on the phone.

dadudemon
Edit, take that back, it was Randi.

While Randi did annoying things, she wasn't that bad. She was nice if you were nice to her. That's usually how it works.

And, I DID see complete nudes of her. If anyone is interested, I can "tell" you what she looked like, but she deleted the pictures since she posted them, so I won't be able to give them to you.

hmm

Come to think of it, I haven't been sent nudes from a lady on KMC in a long time.

And, no, Ken, I know that that is Imp's wife's name, as well. I thought Randi was also called Rae Anne. Imp's wife is hot, no doubt. Much better looking than Randi.

Just think of how many people are named Ken...then you'll "see what I did there."

Rogue Jedi
pwned.

Alpha Centauri
Aaaahahahaha I just told him that on the phone.

Next week, on Gossip Girl...

-AC

Bardock42

Rae Anne or some shit.

Ahahaha

BackFire
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that someone doesn't get the themes of Fight Club.

Regardless, I'd fight Backfire, he'd love a bit of it. The rule about no shirts is disconcerting, though.

-AC

You would enjoy the mouthful of man **** that would flounder their way into your mouth, and thus, your memory for all eternity.

Alpha Centauri
You know me too well.

-AC

BackFire
I'd also fight Mila till she tapped.

Of course, when I say 'fight', i mean 'sex'.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
I'd also fight Mila till she tapped.

Of course, when I say 'fight', i mean 'sex'.

And when you say "tap" you mean "kick you in the balls, run away, call the police".

BackFire
It would probably end that way, yes. It would be worth it, though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ahahaha

Laugh it up! mad mad mad

I still remembered her name. smile

Don't believe me, look for the poster named Randi. That's her. (Well, I'm not positive...so, if I'm wrong, it was my tard powers fault (again.))

Rogue Jedi
Next week, on Gossip Girl...

-AC You ever seen Bad Boys? Bad Boys is a good movie. I think you should see Bad Boys. You might learn something from watching Bad Boys. Remember, Bad Boys, not Mean Girls.

Alpha Centauri
You ever seen Bad Boys? Bad Boys is a good movie. I think you should see Bad Boys. You might learn something from watching Bad Boys. Remember, Bad Boys, not Mean Girls.

Don't be sore, just saying!

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Don't be sore, just saying!

-AC Not sore. Well, I stubbed my toe earlier, it's a bit sore..

Some think Bad Boys 2 was better than the original, I disagree. There was also a Sean Penn movie called Bad Boys but they were just scrawny little punks. Well, Esai Morales wasn't so scrawny. Never was fond of the Bad Boys song that comes with the show COPS.

Alpha Centauri
Not sore. Well, I stubbed my toe earlier, it's a bit sore..

Some think Bad Boys 2 was better than the original, I disagree. There was also a Sean Penn movie called Bad Boys but they were just scrawny little punks. Well, Esai Morales wasn't so scrawny. Never was fond of the Bad Boys song that comes with the show COPS.

Still, being a scrawny bad boy is better than being a chatty gossip girl...if you're actually supposed to be a real man.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Still, being a scrawny bad boy is better than being a chatty gossip girl...if you're actually supposed to be a real man.

-AC No doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.