King Ommin force fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth dread
not a guantlet but i want to see who he could beat
takes place on Lehon just right the numbers of the people

Barriss Offee rots
Obi-wan rots
jerec
asajj ventress obsesion
quinlon vos rots
anakin skywalker rots
luminya
count dooku rots
kyp duron lotf
mace windu rots
yoda
jacen lotf
luke skywalker lotf

Lord Lucien
I doubt he's getting past Jerec.

Q99
The style of force use those early EU comics was different enough I have trouble comparing.

Autokrat
There is something to be said for the fact that Ommin was so immersed in the Dark Side that his body was rotting away.

Darth Truculent
Not past Obi-Wan.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Not past Obi-Wan.

Beg your pardon, but Obi-Wan's Force power was insignificant compared to Ommin who easily overpowered and subdued Arca Jeth, one of the top Masters of his day.

I'd say he'd beat all of them except Yoda, Jacen, Luke and Mace (maybe Kyp but I don't know much about him so I can't say).

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Beg your pardon, but Obi-Wan's Force power was insignificant compared to Ommin who easily overpowered and subdued Arca Jeth, one of the top Masters of his day.

I'd say he'd beat all of them except Yoda, Jacen, Luke and Mace (maybe Kyp but I don't know much about him so I can't say). Why do you think Ommin's and Jeth's powers--top of their day--is enough to get past Jerec, Lumiya, or Dooku?

Q99
Originally posted by chilled monkey

I'd say he'd beat all of them except Yoda, Jacen, Luke and Mace (maybe Kyp but I don't know much about him so I can't say).

Obi-Wan's force powers honestly kinda suck, at least in combat. He's wise, clever and a brilliant duelist, but it's rare indeed that he does major stuff with the force and wins through a strong defense and knowing when to strike.

AncientSithLord
I agree with chilled monkey on this one. Ancient Jedi and Sith could do things modern Jedi and Sith could never dream of; knowledge of the Force was lost over time. Heck, Darth Sidious, one of the most powerful of the modern Sith, got his butt royally handed to him by the ancient Sith, enough so that his flesh decayed and his Hands desperately tried to save his life (even went to prepare a clone for him), and the ancient Sith weren't even actively trying to kill Sidious; they merely insulted him in DE.

Once Obi-Wan defeats Darth Maul by simply walking into the room and using the light side to kill him, then he might be getting close to Arca Jeth. King Ommin was a Sith sorcerer, and he DEFEATED Jeth. I doubt any but Yoda, Luke, or Mace would be a match for Ommin, and even then it would be a very, very difficult battle for them.

I mean, Ommin incapacitates foes from miles away by concentrating the dark side power he saturates throughout a planet's atmosphere. He received training from Freedon Nadd himself; to see just a fraction of his power check out his story in the TOTJ companion. And, if one wants to use the dark-side-corruption-means-greater-power argument, then Ommin certainly wins out over Palpatine there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.