Old School vs New School: Icon Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Each team consists of one Green Lantern, one Flash, one Asgardian, and one Herald.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alan Scott, Barry Allen, Thor, and Silver Surfer

vs

Kyle Rayner, Wally West, Beta Ray Bill, and Stardust

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight on indestructible planet. No BFR.

Lord_Talron
barry steals their speed and its all over from there

supremthor
wally can do the same

Q99
I think it's pretty close until you get to Stardust, whom I think Surfer takes.

I think the old guard takes it

Spire
Team 1.

BlackZero30x
Old School win by a mile

Bouboumaster
Surfer gives the win to his team

Omega Vision
Alan>Kyle
Surfer>Stardust
Thor>=BRB
Barry>Wally

Yeah, Old School wins. BRB vs Thor and possibly Barry vs Wally are the only ones that might cut close but I think Old School wins decisively.

Lord_Talron
i thought brb was better than thor currently. still think oldschool takes this tho

-Pr-
Team 1.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Alan>Kyle
Surfer>Stardust
Thor>=BRB
Barry>Wally

Yeah, Old School wins. BRB vs Thor and possibly Barry vs Wally are the only ones that might cut close but I think Old School wins decisively.

Not Alan and Kyle? Even though they have fought at even level with each other on multiple occasions? (mostly draws, but I think Kyle even won one)

BRB-Thor, Kyle-Alan, and Wally-Barry I all see as close. Depends on how the speed force thing Barry has now works against Wally, I guess.

Surfer, though, is without a doubt above Stardust, Galactus specifically tapping Norrin over SD during Annihilation and the other heralds complaining about getting SD in Norrin's place.

JakeTheBank
Old School.

Blanket
BRB isn't an actual Asgardian.

This thread is an outrage.

Mshinu
Old school dominates.

Digi
Originally posted by Q99
Not Alan and Kyle? Even though they have fought at even level with each other on multiple occasions? (mostly draws, but I think Kyle even won one)

It's kind of hard to call it anything when it's clear neither one will go all out on the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.