Captain America (Steve Rogers) vs. Storm Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Any setting Standard weapons.

Nightstick
I imagine I'll be in the minority for saying this, but Storm Shadow.

KingD19
I agree with BH for once, the ninja can take it.

BlackZero30x
I say split....although in an old wizard magazine there was a story about Batman Vs Snake eyes and batman won! lol

BattleMage
I have to say that cap would win a majority here.

BruceSkywalker
I am not sure Storm Shadow's swords can get past the shield..

Cap 9/10 ftw

srankmissingnin
Marvel / Image / DDP continuity Storm Shadow would take the majority. Simply put Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow from that canon are INSANE, they make Batman look like a kid with a yellow belt.

I don't think Storm Shadow has made an appearance in the IDW GI Joe reboot yet, but if he is anything like current Snake-eyes, he gets his ass kicked.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Marvel / Image / DDP continuity Storm Shadow would take the majority. Simply put Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow from that canon are INSANE, they make Batman look like a kid with a yellow belt.

I don't think Storm Shadow has made an appearance in the IDW GI Joe reboot yet, but if he is anything like current Snake-eyes, he gets his ass kicked.

What have they done?

Mshinu
I give Storm Shadow a majority here. If Cap have mastered a number of arts, Storm Shadow a Grand Master. Very good fight tho.

SS against some red cobra ninjas. Not cannon fodder ninjas either, they keep coming back even after he blows them up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/DataZak/blog/joeann12.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.