Team Hulk vs. Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Hulk
She Hulk
Skaar
Red Hulk

VS

Superman
Super Girl
Superboy
bizzro

The Nuul
Superteam shit stomps.

-Pr-
Team Superman.

Prep-Man
Supes.

McNasty996
Rulk may be able to suck away thier solar energy which could in theory make them human depends if CIS is on

-Pr-
Originally posted by McNasty996
Rulk may be able to suck away thier solar energy which could in theory make them human depends if CIS is on

that wouldn't work, though, as the sun can still just recharge them.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team Superman.

xJLxKing
Spite. Team Superman

McNasty996
that wouldn't work, though, as the sun can still just recharge them.

Couldn't he theoretically just keep on sucking it while the other hulks beat them down while they are still recharging and are just slightly super human

Just a thought

-Pr-
Couldn't he theoretically just keep on sucking it while the other hulks beat them down while they are still recharging and are just slightly super human

the sun recharges them incredibly quickly. and on average, superman has days worth of sunglight in his cells at any one time.

mexicanwolverin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Superteam shit stomps.

Ptr_Grifin
Does Bizzaro absorb solar energy as well, or does something else fuel his energy source.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Does Bizzaro absorb solar energy as well, or does something else fuel his energy source.

he doesn't really have an energy source. he's weird that way. unless you count the opposite of sunlight, whatever that is.

Ptr_Grifin
I was wondering what would happen if Rulk tried to absorb energy from Bizzaro. Some types weaken him a great deal.

mexicanwolverin
he doesn\'t really have an energy source. He does..a blue star can amp him

-Pr-
Originally posted by mexicanwolverin
He does..a blue star can amp him

it can amp him, yes, but iirc its never been shown as his normal power source. he's been on earth for days, weeks even with no access to a blue sun.

McNasty996
the sun recharges them incredibly quickly. and on average, superman has days worth of sunglight in his cells at any one time.

But rulk does have an uncanny ability to absorb stupid high amounts of energy extremely fast even enough to supposedley drain banners ability to change into hulk which i vant recall anyone ever doing because of his ability to generate enourmas amounts of gamma energy continually

but even then it may not be enough to get everything fast enough

JakeTheBank
Hmmm.

Loebforce and Pakforce Rulk and Hulk might be able to do some damage, but I'd still bet on Team Superman.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hmmm.

Loebforce and Pakforce Rulk and Hulk might be able to do some damage, but I'd still bet on Team Superman. you must be a hulk hater.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
you must be a hulk hater.

Not really. I just acknowledge just how many WTF feats Loebforce Rulk had under his belt. He's been portrayed significantly less powerful than he was when he first showed up. Rulk at his absolute best would be extremely difficult to put down. And Hulk at his Planet Hulk/WWH levels would be, too.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not really. I just acknowledge just how many WTF feats Loebforce Rulk had under his belt. He's been portrayed significantly less powerful than he was when he first showed up. Rulk at his absolute best would be extremely difficult to put down. And Hulk at his Planet Hulk/WWH levels would be, too. So why would you say Rulk is PIS? Rulk handled toptiers like toys.

and hulk's no slouch.

they should beat team superman.

-Pr-
But rulk does have an uncanny ability to absorb stupid high amounts of energy extremely fast even enough to supposedley drain banners ability to change into hulk which i vant recall anyone ever doing because of his ability to generate enourmas amounts of gamma energy continually

but even then it may not be enough to get everything fast enough

the sun can recharge him in literal seconds, though.

McNasty996
the sun can recharge him in literal seconds, though.

Well I was just brainstorming but I do stand by my point

-Pr-
Well I was just brainstorming but I do stand by my point

he can probably drain him/them. it's just a question of how effective said draining is going to be.

The Pict
Originally posted by The Nuul
Superteam shit stomps.

Stranglehold300
Team Hulk.

StyleTime
...loses.

Stranglehold300
Wins.

Stranglehold300
Just replace Hulk with WWHulk.

Nihilist
Supes team.

Lord_Talron
team hulk doesnt stand a chance if only for team superman's flight. if you ground them i dont think this is as much of a stomp

quanchi112
Team Hulk wins.

Lord_Talron
your predictability is almost trollish

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
your predictability is almost trollish Whose?

Spire
Heh.

Anyways, Supes pulls a 'One Year Later' and nobody drains him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.