Spider-Man vs Doomsday (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
the twist is Spidey has a GL Ring and Doomsday has the Venom symiote.

Who wins?

Mindset
Aunt May

Tattoos N Scars
Spidey still loses

KingD19
If Spidey figures out how to work the ring in time, he could potentially BFR Doomsday in space.

Spire
Hmmm... I wonder what kind of stuff Spidey would make with a ring...

Mindset
Webs

vansonbee
Originally posted by Spire
Hmmm... I wonder what kind of stuff Spidey would make with a ring... Spider construct, duh! erm

Anyways, Doomsday splat Spider-man guts against a building.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Mindset
Webs

laughing out loud

I could see it too...Spidey using 'green' webs.

Hell, he still used webbing when he had the Captain Universe power...it was ridiculous; like people who win the lottery but continue to greet customers at Wal-Mart because they find their job 'satisfying' pullhair

Deadline
Spiderman won't live long enough to figure out how it works. Unless you're assuming he knows how to use it already.

-Pr-
Originally posted by theICONiac
laughing out loud

I could see it too...Spidey using 'green' webs.

Hell, he still used webbing when he had the Captain Universe power...it was ridiculous; like people who win the lottery but continue to greet customers at Wal-Mart because they find their job 'satisfying' pullhair

ironic seeing as there's a GL that uses web constructs already.

Q99
Doomsday has beaten GLs before. Giving Spidey a ring will put him on the level of rookie Kyle- powerful but inexperienced with the ring.

DD needs no help beating that. Odds of BFR are miminal too, he's pretty hard to manage it on since he'll smash any construct that comes close.

The Uni-power does enhance what you've got primarily, so it makes some sense in that case.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
ironic seeing as there's a GL that uses web constructs already. Who do you think taught him how to do it?

Lord_Talron
what does venom do for dd?

Mindset
Absolutely nothing.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what does venom do for dd? He won't trigger the Spider-Sense

Not that it's already unfair enough...

Lord_Talron
yarly <_<

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Spire
Hmmm... I wonder what kind of stuff Spidey would make with a ring...

Originally posted by Mindset
Webs

thumb up

Doomsday kills Petey.

Lord_Talron
wouldnt dooms be able to break out of the constructs anyways?

Q99
Heck, it strikes me the symbiont may be more of a hinderance than a help- Peter using the ring to make sonics and fire and causing the symbiont pain, some of which transfers over. Then the symbiont dies and Spidey gets crushed.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
wouldnt dooms be able to break out of the constructs anyways?

Yes, practically effortlessly. He's adapted to GL energy before.

The ring puts Spider-Man almost at the level of people Doomsday has solidly beaten down in the past.

Black bolt z
DD

byrdgang21
wouldnt spidey make a really powerful lantern if the ring operates according to will power.... I may be wrong but it seems to me that spidey has the strongest will power in MU

Lord_Talron
spidey gets mind contrlled all the time from what i remember. strongest willpower!??! where did you get that from. doom has the strongest willpower and i dont think spideys even close.

also dd has evolved past gl rings, so it really doesnt matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.