Wobbuffet vs Dark Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Dark Khan returns by using the wrathful Scorpion's body as a host in which he transfers his essence into. He begins his revenge by taking out Superman when he's by himself at the Fortress of Solitude, and one-shots Raiden in a different universe afterward via surprise attack.
Now as Dark Khan proceeds to reclaim his throne on Apokolips after he begins to re-merge the universes, a lone, small blue figure is shown standing in his way, sitting on the throne before Dark Khan. It's a duck! It's a Slowpoke! No, it's Wobbuffet! And he's here to bravely challenge the dark lord as the universe's last hope, every universe's last hope!

Dark Khan orders Wobbuffet to move aside so he can sit down on his throne and relax. Wobbuffet just stands there and refuses.
Dark Khan gets angry and gives into his RAAAAAAGE! He begins by trying to throw a punch, but Wobbuffet still stands in place as Dark Khan falls to the ground when Wobby uses Counter.

Dark Khan gets back up and starts getting serious. Can this mysterious, blob-like creature save us all and Mirror Coat that which is the RAAAAGE, or will he be just yet another victim of the dark lord's ruthlessness?!

Wobbuffet remains in position, doing nothing but wagging his black tail left and right out of eagerness (or perhaps fear), waiting for Dark Khan to attack again.

FIGHT!!!!

MooCowofJustice
Clearly the last thing Dark Khan will hear is "Wobbuh!" and he shall perish when struck by his own attack. As his vision fades, the blue Pokemon gives him one final salute.

We might be able to count RAAAAGE as a status condition, which can be reflected with Magic Coat. But I don't know if Wobbuffet learns that.

Ridley_Prime
But... the RAGE!

Heythere,Honey
Wobbuffet learns safeguard. Dark Khan can't touch him and if he can, Destiny Bond. Its either loss or draw.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Clearly the last thing Dark Khan will hear is "Wobbuh!" and he shall perish when struck by his own attack. As his vision fades, the blue Pokemon gives him one final salute.

We might be able to count RAAAAGE as a status condition, which can be reflected with Magic Coat. But I don't know if Wobbuffet learns that.

Rage is an attack in Pokemon. If Dark Khan had infinite health somehow, he could use Wobbuffet and the power of Rage as training to become very powerful.

Oh well, DK loses.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Wobbuffet learns safeguard. Dark Khan can't touch him and if he can, Destiny Bond. Its either loss or draw.
You think Safeguard can protect him from that which is the RAGE?! 131 The RAGE is far more than a mere status condition if Dark Khan was able to make Supes rage.

gay_rage

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Rage is an attack in Pokemon.
A very weak attack that is not worthy of the name Rage. uhuh Same for Dragon Rage, as it does only 40 damage.

Heythere,Honey
Nah, Wobbuffet FTW.

Ridley_Prime
sad

RAAAAAAAAAAGE

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

A very weak attack that is not worthy of the name Rage. uhuh Same for Dragon Rage, as it does only 40 damage.

Yeah, but it does from stronger with every blow taken.

Here's a list of the word "rage" in other languages:

Dutch: Razernij
French: Frénésie
German: Raserei
Italian: Ira
Norwegian: Sinne
Portuguese: Fúria
Spanish: Furia

Heythere,Honey
I dare say...Wobbuffet>Superman.

Wei Phoenix
Oh the irony in this thread. It's so rich, so thick.

ScreamPaste
This is so awesome. SO AWESOME.

WOOOBBBB-UFFET! *Counter, salute*

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
He doesn't. I just checked.

*somehow overlooked this part of your post earlier*

And what's this craziness I'm hearing about Wobbuffet being > than Superman guiz?!
RAAAAAGE

Heythere,Honey
Wobbuffet is a fricking deity.

Ridley_Prime
Now I'm agreeing with Wei Phoenix's post even more.

Scythe
Holy crap! I clicked on the off-topic thread in the game vs forum and it somehow led me in here! FML!!!!!

Ridley_Prime
Just as planned. 131

I think. mmm

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Scythe
Holy crap! I clicked on the off-topic thread in the game vs forum and it somehow led me in here! FML!!!!!

This was caused by the power of RAGE!

Scythe
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This was caused by the power of RAGE!

Ever since I first discovered Dark Khan, I knew I was gonna have to be the one to destroy him. I think Wobbuffet and I team up to do some Double Dragon shit on DK's face, then as he lies there dead, we hit the lunch truck!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Scythe
Ever since I first discovered Dark Khan, I knew I was gonna have to be the one to destroy him. I think Wobbuffet and I team up to do some Double Dragon shit on DK's face, then as he lies there dead, we hit the lunch truck!

Ever since I discovered wobbuffet, I knew I was gonna have to be the one to destroy him. I think Dark Khan and I team up to go John McClane on Wobbuffet, then as he lies there dead, we go to a 711 to get some Mountain Dew with RAGE flavor.

Heythere,Honey
Wobbuffet doesn't die, silly. :P

Scythe
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ever since I discovered wobbuffet, I knew I was gonna have to be the one to destroy him. I think Dark Khan and I team up to go John McClane on Wobbuffet, then as he lies there dead, we go to a 711 to get some Mountain Dew with RAGE flavor.

Myself with immortal, big, blue dildo sword say otherwise.

Ridley_Prime
haermm

Sin_Volvagia
Wobuffet is not surviving an Omega Beam.

FinalAnswer
RAGE > Pokefagz

MooCowofJustice
Shadow Tag. There is no escape for Dark Khan. He can try and try, but he shall never escape the Ffet.

Isn't there an image out there somewhere of Wobbuffet's head on Boba/Jango Fett's body or vice versa?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
I dare say...Wobbuffet>Superman.

N**** SAY WHAT!?!?!?

(not intended as a racial slur here >__&gtwink

~ Ten internets to R.Prime for this thread thumb up

Wei Phoenix
So much irony and fail here.

ScreamPaste
No love for Wobbuffet? D:

LLLLLink
Uber-tier bastard...

ScreamPaste
Wobbuffet is "NO U!" incarnate. haermm

LLLLLink
Heh, yeah. Make a pic for that.

Wei Phoenix
I do like him but in all seriousness he's no match for someone that's part New God. The Omega Effect is far above his counter ability, Kahn's molecular abilities he gets from Seid is too much. I find it ironic because a lot of people claim that plenty of people with PIS powers lose here ala Mac losing to Chan, but here Wob just utterly stomps Kahn and he's made of "win" and he's a "deity" and everything like that. I just find it ironic because this same talk for Mac was shunned upon by a few other users.

ScreamPaste
I think you've mistaken this for a serious thread.

Wei Phoenix
Nah, it's just that in comparison to the Little Mac one where the Mac supporters were being silly and everything, a few Chan supporters were like "No, Chan is too fast, Chan is this and that" Here when the obvious winner is not a pokemon it's all "Wob wins because he's so awesome." Just what it seems like to me. It's like selective silliness I suppose is a way to put it. I'm not here to argue how Kahn wins or loses or how Wob wins or loses, just noting how some seem to be selectively silly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.