New X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25821

Begins in October

Alpha Centauri
Here comes Deadpool's return to the X-Force series...

-AC

Darth Vicious
Hmmm Deadpool on Wolvies far right. Psylocke in the middle. Fantomex on his left (a given) and as the one flying, Magneto. I particularly don't see him fitting in the team.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Hmmm Deadpool on Wolvies far right. Psylocke in the middle. Fantomex on his left (a given) and as the one flying, Magneto. I particularly don't see him fitting in the team. Amazing guesses, especially the shadow of Angel/Magneto, it would of been obvious stick out tongue

I hope they'll fill us in about Wolf Bane condition in this series or others.

Alpha Centauri
Why Magneto? Has it been said?

I thought that was either Angel or Mimic.

-AC

Deadline
Got to get this. I have alot of respect for Remender as well.

ExodusCloak
I'm going to say, Elektra, Wolverine, Fantomex, Deadpool and some other street level non X-character with a coat.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'm going to say, Elektra, Wolverine, Fantomex, Deadpool and some other street level non X-character with a coat.

Interesting choice in Elektra. Shes not a mutant but it could work.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why Magneto? Has it been said?

I thought that was either Angel or Mimic.

-AC No no. Just fan assumptions.

The wings do look tacky if it is Angel/Mimic.

Alpha Centauri
Why do people think Elektra is a good guy (Girl)?

She was never ever meant to be on the side of good, or an anti-hero. She's a very bad person.

As Frank Miller said: "People don't get Elektra. They try to make her good, but she's a very bad woman. She feels bad about being bad, but she has no issues to keep doing it, which makes her worse.".

Annoys me when people try to put her in these positions.

-AC

Deadline

She was never ever meant to be on the side of good, or an anti-hero. She's a very bad person.

As Frank Miller said: "People don't get Elektra. They try to make her good, but she's a very bad woman. She feels bad about being bad, but she has no issues to keep doing it, which makes her worse.".

-AC

I dunno I guess thats what she was meant to be orginally.

Darth Vicious
I think she'll fit perfectly on X-force. She has no problems killing/getting her hands dirty.

ExodusCloak

-AC

They're going to hire her and a bunch of others because the X-Men have been infiltrated by Apocalypse's spies (horsemen).

Originally posted by vansonbee
No no. Just fan assumptions.

The wings do look tacky if it is Angel/Mimic.

It looks more like a coat then wings. I would say Gambit, but given the story I don't believe they're long term X-characters barring Wolverine of course.

srankmissingnin
Far left: Deadpool, Middle: Psylocke or Elektra, Top: Nate Grey, Right: Fantome X

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Deadline
I dunno I guess thats what she was meant to be orginally.

She was meant to be good originally?

She was never meant to be good, ever. She isn't even meant to be alive right now, technically.

-AC

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Far left: Deadpool, Middle: Psylocke or Elektra, Top: Nate Grey, Right: Fantome X

Hmm, you're right. That could be Nate...meh.

Deadline

She was never meant to be good, ever. She isn't even meant to be alive right now, technically.

-AC

No I mean she was evil orginally but characters evolve.

BruceSkywalker
seems like an interesting buy

ExodusCloak
I guess it is Angel then, those wings look terrible though. Warren is probably the one who hires Elektra.

H. S. 6
I'm pretty sure the wings look bad because of the way they've been blacked out.

willRules

-AC

Yeah, but even for a comic character, Elektra's come back a fair number of times, whether it be a faked death or a resurrection.

Ambient
I gotta say; Wolverine, Nightcrawler, bettsy/revange, Archangel..

Disappear
and fantomex. that kind of makes sense in the context of the current second coming squad. fantomex and betsy were flirting during the uncanny issue just prior to the second coming event. kurt would be there keeping the conscience of the team, betsy didn't really seem to care, logan and wolverine both were doing what needed to be done. fantomex needs more showings, i'd say, so i'm for it.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Ambient
I gotta say; Wolverine, Nightcrawler, bettsy/revange, Archangel.. I highly doubt Nightcrawler in X-Force, he be more of hindrances and liability. He was crying about few killing during recuse mission for Hope/Cable.

Ambient
Im seeing a tail thats why i thought of Nightcrawler, i know thats totally out of his char. to joined a fetch kill team but maybe, Cyke put him up there as say, the conscience of the group and maybe a good way to explore his more darker side, he sure looked like one..

Ohh forgut Fantomex..

srankmissingnin
Just curious, where is this tail people are seeing? I can't see anything that looks remotely like a tail... is it the flowing sash thing coming off the waist of the Psylocke/Elektra figure in the center?

Original Smurph
See, you DID find it!

Though, yeah, it looks more like a sash. Else the tail length would be ridonk. I was viewing it as two separate ends of a sash-thing connecting to the waist of the far left (from our POV) character. I don't actually know if sash-belts typically end like that, but it makes the most mental sense at a glance.

Alpha Centauri
No I mean she was evil orginally but characters evolve.

She was meant to stay dead when Bullseye killed her. Marvel screwed Frank Miller over.

-AC

Ambient
Just curious, where is this tail people are seeing? I can't see anything that looks remotely like a tail... is it the flowing sash thing coming off the waist of the Psylocke/Elektra figure in the center?
Right! What Smurf is saying..

If i had to draw a Sash in that char. angle, id put it at a tad higher from teh waist.. meehh well soon see..

Disappear
i think there's a convincing argument that it's a tail coming from the left-most character, and not a sash from the center-behind-wolverine character. given the pose, which is nightcrawler-ish, and the dulling of features we've seen from the secret avengers blacked-out ads, we can probably assume that the hands and feet have been blotted to avoid distinction.

maybe it's a tail and a sash? kurt on the left, betsy behind wolverine?

Battlehammer
am I the only one the notices the far left guy has a tail?

No one elses here is thinking this might very well be night crawler?

Battlehammer
I highly doubt Nightcrawler in X-Force, he be more of hindrances and liability. He was crying about few killing during recuse mission for Hope/Cable.
NC runs into the capt complex. Night Crawler dislikes killing but he done so before and has been very helpful helping wolverine kill many individuals.

I could easily see him making scot put him on the team and even having wolverien agree.

Battlehammer
also the guy next to wolverines holding a staff, if you look closely. Could they be putting gambit on the team?

Deadline
Yeah I can see Nightcrawler being part of the team. Also Remender stated that there would be a disenting voice. I pretty much can see NC whining like a ****ing *****.

Deadline
She was meant to stay dead when Bullseye killed her. Marvel screwed Frank Miller over.

-AC

I thought once you create a Marvel character, Marvel can do what they like afterwards?

Battlehammer
I thought once you create a Marvel character, Marvel can do what they like afterwards?
They can. If not mistaken Miller was still writing DD when elektra came back to life, he may have even been the one to bring her back.

Battlehammer
Yeah I can see Nightcrawler being part of the team. Also Remender stated that there would be a disenting voice. I pretty much can see NC whining like a ****ing *****.
It funny becuase NC has killed before and helped Logan kill many times. But he runs into the whole captain america complex.

Deadline
Originally posted by Battlehammer
It funny becuase NC has killed before and helped Logan kill many times. But he runs into the whole captain america complex.

I dunno if you want to compare Cap to NC. Cap will kill if its neccesary. Remember that he was friends with Bucky during WWII and I think Cap killed people in the war. Cap isn't a goodie two shoes and eventhough hes not as violent as Wolverine he does realise that sometimes you have to get your hands dirty.

NC gets Batman, Supermanesque where just feel like slapping him in his face. Cap isn't that annoying.

Battlehammer
I dunno if you want to compare Cap to NC. Cap will kill if its neccesary. Remember that he was friends with Bucky during WWII and I think Cap killed people in the war. Cap isn't a goodie two shoes and eventhough hes not as violent as Wolverine he does realise that sometimes you have to get your hands dirty.

NC gets Batman, Supermanesque where just feel like slapping him in his face. Cap isn't that annoying.
Capt killed many times in the war. I ment more that he has the same problem as capt runs into were in one story he killing people and not really caring becuase it war time, then he whining about killing in the next issue. It becuase some authors ignore the fact he has killed and many times. NC runs into similar problems though not quite the same. NC has killed and helpped to kill, but many authors forget this and only remember that he was onces a priest.

Deadline
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Capt killed many times in the war. I ment more that he has the same problem as capt runs into were in one story he killing people and not really caring becuase it war time, then he whining about killing in the next issue. It becuase some authors ignore the fact he has killed and many times. NC runs into similar problems though not quite the same. NC has killed and helpped to kill, but many authors forget this and only remember that he was onces a priest.

Cap has killed(relatively)recently to. Yea but I think you're going a little overboard here. Just because you feel remorse over killing doesn't make you a *****. What I hate about NC is him bitching about what Cyke did with X-force. Also do you remember when Wolverine killed those guys who kidnapped and raped women? NC was lecturing to Wolverine about how it was wrong. Y'know I would have to agree with NC that he should have handed them over to the authorities but you think im going to give 2shits about rapists kidnapping women and raping them....nope. Hell NC even said he would risk his life to stop Wolverine from doing it, that just makes him a ****ing moron.

I also can't see Cap getting high and mighty with Cyke about X-force. Yes Cap would have reservations about doing stuff like that but ultimately I think Cap would respect him. He wouldn't go and get high and mighty like NC.

Battlehammer
Cap has killed(relatively)recently to. Yea but I think you're going a little overboard here. Just because you feel remorse over killing doesn't make you a *****. What I hate about NC is him bitching about what Cyke did with X-force. Also do you remember when Wolverine killed those guys who kidnapped and raped women? NC was lecturing to Wolverine about how it was wrong. Y'know I would have to agree with NC that he should have handed them over to the authorities but you think im going to give 2shits about rapists kidnapping women and raping them....nope. Hell NC even said he would risk his life to stop Wolverine from doing it, that just makes him a ****ing moron.

I also can't see Cap getting high and mighty with Cyke about X-force. Yes Cap would have reservations about doing stuff like that but ultimately I think Cap would respect him. He wouldn't go and get high and mighty like NC.
depends on the writer. I could easily see capt doing the same thing. Though capt does not have it to the extenet that NC does. They both fall victim to author forgetting certain aspect of there characters and remebering others.

I mean capt was bitching about putting wolverine on the team and he also bitched at wolverien during secret wars. I could easily see writer having him flipp his shit oiver what cykes is doing, but I can also see different righter not having him to bothered by it. NC could have been fine with it, if written by a different author who new his more violent side of things. However what I think bothered NC and what would bother capt is wolverine and x-23 just killing them. Hell When wolverine killed raptor or thought he did capt flipped his shit about it.

Kazenji
Seems that they're gonna try and killl Apocalypse

http://www.comicvine.com/news/who-will-join-new-x-force/140990/

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seems that they're gonna try and killl Apocalypse

http://www.comicvine.com/news/who-will-join-new-x-force/140990/

i hope that is just for the opening issue and not all throughout the entire run

Kazenji
So the first issue has been out what does everyone think of it?

SamZED
Liked it but for the 1st issue there was too much stuff going on IMO.

Kazenji
Same i liked it and i don't read much Deadpool but i liked him in this first issue of this new series.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SamZED
Liked it but for the 1st issue there was too much stuff going on IMO.

yeah there was. i hope in subsequent issues it all gets ironed out ..

Kazenji
Like to know what the deal is with Apoc being a little kid.

Scythe
I liked how Apoc had a KO toy Optimus Prime.

Kazenji
Uncanny X-Force #2 preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=6767&disp=table

Sr J-Bieb
That arc was ****ing awesome.

Quite enjoyable, gritty, good writing, good new characters, etc.

-K-M-
Yeah I actually was suprised, as I didn't expect much but it really was well done

Deadline
X-force is on my pull list. w00t

AlmightyKfish
So er, Angel is now a cannibal without even knowing it.
Gotta say, that was a pretty funny and weird moment...

Deadline
Damn spoilers. Cheers.

Omgu8mynewt
LOVED Uncanny x force 5, so many good moments and a total surprise at the end that seems to make sense, as well as hopefully having some repurcussions.

I dunno if we can post spoilers in this thread but its hard to describe how good this book is without ruining it for people, but for me its definitely a must read.

Deadline
Ok better stay out of this thread till my comics arrive.

SamZED
Latest issue is made of awesome. For me it was Deadpool finally starting to act like a real character instead of some brainless clown he is these days.

Deadline
Which ones that four or five? Yea I think this series is actually making me a DP fan.

SamZED
Its 5. Just came out few days ago. I was actually going to quit being a Deadpool fan if it wasnt for this book. Thank God he's finally acting the way he used to in the older books.

Deadline
Its 5. Just came out few days ago. I was actually going to quit being a Deadpool fan if it wasnt for this book. Thank God he's finally acting the way he used to in the older books.

I read it. The writing was so good that as soon as I started reading I didn't stop. I usually like to flick through the pages at first then read.

The potrayal of DP was very good and he was right. thumb up I don't know alot about DP and how he should be portrayed but I liked it.

Deadline
This shit is really heating up. This series is gonna be really good.

Dum Dum Dugan
fantomex is the man

Deadline
edit, gotta get those spolier tags.

Deadline
LOL. If you're a Deadpool fan you need to check this series, Remender is blessing Deadpool. Apart from the humour this was a well written issue, it s going to be really interesting to see how the interaction between characters develops.

SamZED
Yeah, just read it. Gonna start a Remender fanclub if he keeps this up. Best written Deadpool since his first series imo and Im not talking about "feats" but his character in general.

Interaction betweeen team is crucial and something other Marvel teams lack these days. Take avengers for example. So much going on but I just cant get myself to start givving a crap as its all about action. Not so with the new X-force.

srankmissingnin
Remender probably rights the best Deadpool bar none... but Wade is still annoying. I think it says a lot about Deadpool's character that roguish quips from Fantomex are funnier than anything Deadpool has ever said or done, and unlike Deadpool those lines of dialogue happen naturally and aren't random slap-stick crowbarred into the situation.

Appropriately Fantomex steals the show every issue. Marvel needs a Fantomex solo title written by Remender stat! He is a swash buckling gentleman rogue of the highest caliber, now that he is on the scene that pretender Gambit can retire.

Omgu8mynewt
If you give every cool character a book, they burn out real fast from over exposure and poor writing, as well as being written differently for different stories.

Keep Fantomex for Romender who can actually make him interesting would keep him a decent character.

Romender is so good, haven't read 8 yet since it only came out yesterday but I think keeping this team more seperate and cyke-less than most x books means the writer can develop the characters and their relationships well. Everything he does is spot on character and interesting and cool which IMO makes this book so great

StiltmanFTW
I'm enjoying UXF as well. Great read.

srankmissingnin
Wow. Billy Tan really stepped up his game on X-Force, when I read his name I was shocked that those were his pencils. Dude finally learned human proportions.

And Dean White is a colouring god.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fun issue.

It made me realize how use I've become to f*cking decompression. I was surprised that it was a single issue story when it ended without some sort of cliffhanger. I'm disappointed in myself.

srankmissingnin
There is another Uncanny X-Force next week... is that four weeks in a row now?

SamZED
Wont hear me complaining. #9 comes out today.

srankmissingnin
Not a lot of action, but another great issue.

StyleTime
I've only followed X-Force in TPB so far; however, all the good reviews make me impatient. I might actually start purchasing the single issues as they come out.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've only followed X-Force in TPB so far; however, all the good reviews make me impatient. I might actually start purchasing the single issues as they come out.

It's easily the best Marvel/DC book on the stand right now.

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

Originally posted by StyleTime

You better do smile

Sr J-Bieb
When someone can take basically nothing and make a great issue, you know there's a problem with other writers.

RyanAutumns
I love this series!! Issue 11 previews look amazing!! Cant wait (well actually I can..) smile

inimalist
ah ya! so happy it looks like Shadow King is going to be a recurring villain!!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
I love this series!! Issue 11 previews look amazing!! Cant wait (well actually I can..) smile

How did you get your hands on issue 10 last week when it comes out this week.

RyanAutumns
How did you get your hands on issue 10 last week when it comes out this week.

Cause I'm a time traveler, naw I got a Preview Poster of Uncanny X-Force issue 11 cover from my local comics shop... plus their showing it in the x-men comics...

Omgu8mynewt
This is a preview and summary of the story, dont read if you like to be surprised but otherwise worth a look:

http://marvel.com/news/story/15833/sneak_peek_uncanny_x-force_11

Looks good and interesting, another artist (mark Brooks not Opena) but still looks gorgeous and similar dark style

thundercracker
I stopped reading x-force once it turned into uncanny but after reading this thread it looks like i stopped at the worst possible time @#$%

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by thundercracker
I stopped reading x-force once it turned into uncanny but after reading this thread it looks like i stopped at the worst possible time @#$%
yep u picked a wrong time to drop x-force.. but im sure u can get caught up on it.. its f-ing awesome man Happy Dance

Kazenji
Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
This is a preview and summary of the story, dont read if you like to be surprised but otherwise worth a look:

http://marvel.com/news/story/15833/sneak_peek_uncanny_x-force_11

Looks good and interesting, another artist (mark Brooks not Opena) but still looks gorgeous and similar dark style

Seen that Mark Brooks cover in the X-Force comic, Whats the deal with Nightcrawler and Sabertooth being back alive.

axelraptor
Seen that Mark Brooks cover in the X-Force comic, Whats the deal with Nightcrawler and Sabertooth being back alive.

They are from Age Of Apocalypse.

psycho gundam
x-force is awesome right now, latest issue was pretty sick

SamZED
IMO They all were. Mad respect to Remender, he doesnt leave a single character out, lots of interaction and development. Speaking of interaction. Fantomex is gonna make out with Psylocke? Damn...

Deadline
Fantomex is a complete *******. Did you guys notice why he was trying to be buddies with Deadpool?

SamZED
Fantomex is a complete *******. Did you guys notice why he was trying to be buddies with Deadpool? Why? I thought they didnt like each other.

Deadline
Why? I thought they didnt like each other.

No they don't but you remember the issue wre fantomex was 'trying' to be buddies with him?

SamZED
No they don't but you remember the issue wre fantomex was 'trying' to be buddies with him? Yeah I remember that one. So why was he trying to be buddies with DP?

Deadline
Yeah I remember that one. So why was he trying to be buddies with DP?

Fantomex is an elitist and a snob and likes to think hes superior to everybody else. After issue 4 that all changed and he was trying to make himself better by hanging around DP. Its not that he respected DP it just that after what he did he felt he could hang around DP because he felt that DP was a scumbag. Thats why Fantomex was insulting him.

Fantomex is a nasty piece of work.

SamZED
Fantomex is an elitist and a snob and likes to think hes superior to everybody else. After issue 4 that all changed and he was trying to make himself better by hanging around DP. Its not that he respected DP it just that after what he did he felt he could hang around DP because he felt that DP was a scumbag. Thats why Fantomex was insulting him.

Fantomex is a nasty piece of work. He's an interesting character. Weird Ive only read few of his appearances outside UXF.

StiltmanFTW
X-Force is awesome.

lulz@ Orange Hulk and Beta Red

srankmissingnin
I liked Chamber Thing the best.

I think Wolverine is going to b-rage next issue after what happened in the last two pages.

StiltmanFTW
That's very likely, yes. But it won't do him any good against so powerful opponent.

I wonder what they're gonna do now.

srankmissingnin
Jean could go Pheonix on him, but baring that I'd guess they run.

Prep-Man
is xforce still good? i stopped reading around the time deathlock appeared. lost interest during that arc.

StiltmanFTW
Kirika does have a healing factor, right? Just making sure.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
is xforce still good? i stopped reading around the time deathlock appeared. lost interest during that arc.

If it wasn't for Detective Comics it would have been far and away the best book that come out last week... but because of Detective, X-Force was only marginally the best book of the week. cool

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin If it wasn't for Detective Comics it would have been far and away the best book that come out last week... but because of Detective, X-Force was only marginally the best book of the week. cool

briefly, what happened in detective?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
briefly, what happened in detective?

Joker escaped from Arkham, and more mystery evolving James Gordon Jr. I love the Gordon Jr story, dude is way scary then Joker.

Kazenji
X-Force #14 preview...... spoilers

http://www.comicvine.com/news/five-page-preview-of-x-force-14-spoilers/143414/

Kazenji
That Black Legion looks cool

wonder who the other half is to the Orange Hulk.

srankmissingnin
13 got delayed until next week, but here is a preview:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=9518

Kazenji
Age Of Apocalypse Nightcrawler joins the team

http://www.comicvine.com/news/x-men-regenesis-uncanny-x-force-teaser-reveals-surprising-new-member/143480/

RyanAutumns
I wish AOA Phoenix would have joined the team... or went over to the main Marvel Universe

srankmissingnin
AOA Jean is likely on the standard Gold Roster in the Wolverine and the X-Men book.

HueyFreeman
AOA Jean is likely on the standard Gold Roster in the Wolverine and the X-Men book. Oh God! Do we really need another alternate timeline character in the normal MU? We already have rachel grey phoenix and Hope dropping off phoenix hints left and right.

RyanAutumns
Actually Rachel doesn't have access to the Phoenix Force anymore.. and as for Hope, that would be interesting to see how her and AOA Jean react to each other.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Is it such a bad thing for Jean to, you know...stay dead?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Is it such a bad thing for Jean to, you know...stay dead? But this Jean is from AOA, she + Logan, might have a thing you know, but if I recall correctly, Logan has a human girlfriend...AOA Jean looks hot, like an older version of Rachel and what the most epic thing the readers want to see is EmmaxScott vs. LoganxJean laughing out loud

Also... Deadpool needs to GTFO out of X-Force... kills the serious mood of the comic.

SamZED
HELL NO! Remender is the only one who writes a decent Deadpool, I dont wanna be stuck with Way as the only writer. Besides, DP doesnt kill the serious mood, he barely opens his mouth when they discuss serious issues and even when he does its usually on the topic.

vansonbee
HELL NO! Remender is the only one who writes a decent Deadpool, I dont wanna be stuck with Way as the only writer. Besides, DP doesnt kill the serious mood, he barely opens his mouth when they discuss serious issues and even when he does its usually on the topic. Maybe so, don't Deadpool being a team player, doesn't seem right, I miss him going solo back in 90's, killing bad guys and civilians (that piss him off) as well.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Maybe so, don't Deadpool being a team player, doesn't seem right, I miss him going solo back in 90's, killing bad guys and civilians (that piss him off) as well.

It's called "Character Development".

Deadline

Also... Deadpool needs to GTFO out of X-Force... kills the serious mood of the comic.

Hell no. You can't be serious all the time, besides he can be the most serious member of the group if he wants. He's actually the voice wisdom and thats what makes him such a good character, he's a paradox.

Prep-Man
Yeah, DP brings a good dynamic to the team.

Oslaught1262
im starting to read this, is very interesting

Kazenji
Just read issue 13

i'm guessing they're gonna go back to the AOA timeline because Nightcrawler did'nt come with them.

Deadline
Pure class. More great Deadpool characterization.

Kazenji
Just read about the Deathlok Nation arc that happen...it has clues about the ending of UXF 18.

guy222
good book

Kazenji
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/9782/uxforce2010029cov.jpg

Uhhh....is that the Punisher?

SamZED
Sweet!

srankmissingnin
Looks like old men Logan, Frank and Steve? Props to Punisher for aging comparatively even with Wolverine and Captain America. lol

StiltmanFTW
Are they gonna gangbang Psylocke? In their age? laughing out loud

Kazenji
So with Issue #25 Psylocke and Fantomex have left the team, Obviously not for long.

Trackz
Looks like old men Logan, Frank and Steve? Props to Punisher for aging comparatively even with Wolverine and Captain America. lol It's supposed to be an old Cable

Kazenji
Here's the preview to the Issue ^

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=65584

the end of Psylocke?

Kazenji
New art for the book

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=13533

Galan007
This is actually a pretty solid title. The Dark Angel Saga was killer. thumb up

Question though: do we know what timeline it is supposed to be set in? I only ask because Deadpool does not currently have a healing factor in his solo series, but he definitely has one in UXF...

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Galan007
This is actually a pretty solid title. The Dark Angel Saga was killer. thumb up

Question though: do we know what timeline it is supposed to be set in? I only ask because Deadpool does not currently have a healing factor in his solo series, but he definitely has one in UXF...

It was recently addressed a few issues ago in UXF that Wade doesn't have his healing factor anymore, so it's current.

Galan007
Oh, cool. I'm only up to #20 in the series, and hadn't seen that yet.

Thanks.

Kazenji
REMENDER CONFIRMS THE END OF HIS RUN ON UNCANNY X-FORCE

AlmightyKfish
Goddamn it

Rewmac
Shame on Wade it kind of made him less interesting in my eyes. As for Remender well he is fine, but I'm not going to cry for him.

Kazenji
He's also finishing up on Secret Avengers

Rick Remender Talks The End Of UNCANNY X-FORCE And Links To UNCANNY AVENGERS

So Uncanny X-Force isn't finishing up....

Q99
Well the last two versions of X-force were great, here's hoping for the next.

srankmissingnin
Please god don't let it be Daniel Way taking over like it was rumored a few weeks ago.

Branlor Swift
The whole series basically revolving around Apocalypse makes this series a lot more interesting IMO. I'd like to see Remender actually finish (IE no rush job) before he passes it on to someone who will surely destroy it.

Mind you, the last X-Force series had some decent arcs, but I doubt that'll happen.

StyleTime
REMENDER CONFIRMS THE END OF HIS RUN ON UNCANNY X-FORCE
This is a sad day. sad

Kazenji
Well as said

Deadline
I have a feeling Punisher may be joining X-force or some black ops team.

srankmissingnin
I have a feeling Punisher may be joining X-force or some black ops team.

He is joining the new Thunderbolts team with Red Hulk, Deadpool, Venom and Elektra, written by Daniel Way with art by Steve Dillon. Which based on the pedigree of the two creators, will be awful.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1347466651.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Code Red is back? facepalm With Flash as a new member replacing Crimson Dynamo?

Written by Way, drawn by Dillon... a must-read! laughing

psycho gundam
REMENDER CONFIRMS THE END OF HIS RUN ON UNCANNY X-FORCE PHUCK!

Kazenji
Please don't ruin Agent Venom after all the work Remender did with him.

SamZED
Going to be fun to watch Deadpool, Punisher and Elektra interact.. but written by Way... Ugh...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>