GoW3 Kratos v.s. Bayonetta, and Sephiroth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Kratos is at full power, and fully equipt. Fight takes place in Hades because Kratos seems to spend so much time there.

Kratos may summon Wobbuffet for thirty seconds, but only once.

Burning thought
Draw

ScreamPaste
Imho, Kratos rips off Sephiroth's head and puts it on Bayonetta's body, after shaving her insanely awkward body hair. This makes her ten times more attractive.

-She no longer speaks with that annoying voice (or at all).
-The above means she can quietly pretend to not be obnoxious. (sort of)
-She's a little closer to actualy human female shape.
-She's dead. 131
-She is no longer covered in clothing that is actually her hair

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Imho, Kratos rips off Sephiroth's head and puts it on Bayonetta's body, after shaving her insanely awkward body hair. This makes her ten times more attractive.

-She no longer speaks with that annoying voice (or at all).
-The above means she can quietly pretend to not be obnoxious. (sort of)
-She's a little closer to actualy human female shape.
-She's dead. 131
-She is no longer covered in clothing that is actually her hair

If a bald, dead female body is attractive to you then thats all good and well but your idea of Kratos actually getting his hands on either of them is nearly as strange.

BloodRain
Main point in Kratos threads: He's not the best at hitting fast opponents.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Main point in Kratos threads: He's not the best at hitting fast opponents.
What happened to "Kratos fought Hermes!", now it's invalid as soon as his opponent isn't Link? Hm, strange... Sorry if I come off as bitter, but this double standard is beginning to grate on me. A character's feats do not depend on who they are fighting.

Burning thought
Link is slow as hell, bayonetta is fast as hell, poor comparison is poor.

iChaos
Bayonetta knocks Kratos the fvck out.

ScreamPaste
@BT
Were you not just in the SSBB thread where Link has a cutscne whereign he dodges lasers? Excellent comparison is excellent, that's a better feat than she has, and everyone argued Kratos can catch Link because Kratos beat Hermes. Now Kratos can't catch someone without said feat, even though he fought Hermes.

INCONSISTENCY.

BloodRain
What happened to "Kratos fought Hermes!", now it's invalid as soon as his opponent isn't Link? Hm, strange... Sorry if I come off as bitter, but this double standard is beginning to grate on me. A character's feats do not depend on who they are fighting.
I brought that up before to say that Kratos 'can' beat a fast opponent but ive always said that he's had trouble doing so.

ScreamPaste
Anyway, enough about that... On topic:

Let's take some bets. My money's on Kratos. Cosmic Comet probably arrives in the third round and soloes this thread.

Kratos has the strength and durability to, let's be honest, totally ignore Sephiroth while he kills Bayonetta.

Burning thought
@BT
Were you not just in the SSBB thread where Link has a cutscne whereign he dodges lasers? Excellent comparison is excellent, that's a better feat than she has, and everyone argued Kratos can catch Link because Kratos beat Hermes. Now Kratos can't catch someone without said feat, even though he fought Hermes.

uncanon SSB Link dodges inaccurate rapid fire from an angle while running frowards, the shooter was poor and so was his angle. Bayonetta can react to and dodge bullets when their perhaps a few mm from the end of her nose. Kratos can beat canon LoZ link.....

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Burning thought
uncanon SSB Link dodges inaccurate rapid fire from an angle while running frowards, the shooter was poor and so was his angle. Bayonetta can react to and dodge bullets when their perhaps a few mm from the end of her nose. Kratos can beat canon LoZ link..... Thread was SSBB Link, with canon feats allowed as well. Also, stop baiting. Link isn't in this thread, and the only point of relevance to Link is his feat, and why people seem to behave as though which feats a character has depend on who they fight.

Double standards are not logical debate, they are bias. On topic: Kratos' durability > Their strength.

BloodRain
Not quite sure who to place the win on :/ For sheer whynotarry ill say Bay/Seph for numbers sake.

Burning thought
Thread was SSBB Link, with canon feats allowed as well. Also, stop baiting. Link isn't in this thread, and the only point of relevance to Link is his feat, and why people seem to behave as though which feats a character has depend on who they fight.

Double standards are not logical debate, they are bias. On topic: Kratos' durability > Their strength.

Post it, I dont recall claiming Kratos can catch them in SSBB, disagreeing with you is not baiting, you brought link up, not me wink . Nah, it just so happens that some feats are irrelevant in some fights depending on opponent.

Their speed>his strength. His durability>their strength

draw.....

iChaos
Nevermind.

ScreamPaste
Post it, I dont recall claiming Kratos can catch them in SSBB, disagreeing with you is not baiting, you brought link up, not me wink . Nah, it just so happens that some feats are irrelevant in some fights depending on opponent.

Their speed>his strength. His durability>their strength

draw..... I used Link's feat as an example of logical inconsistency concerning Kratos' feats on the part of posters. You turned that into Link v.s. Kratos. That is baiting, and attempted to rile me up with a statement concerning that. I'm not biting.

Draw? Maybe. We'll see how the thread progresses. My money remains on Kratos. While they cannot harm him, he will eventually catch them. It takes only one mistake.

iChaos
They can't harm him? No, just no.

Burning thought
I used Link's feat as an example of logical inconsistency concerning Kratos' feats on the part of posters. You turned that into Link v.s. Kratos. That is baiting, and attempted to rile me up with a statement concerning that. I'm not biting.

Draw? Maybe. We'll see how the thread progresses. My money remains on Kratos. While they cannot harm him, he will eventually catch them. It takes only one mistake.

Trying to toss link into every thread is ridiculous, stop doing it and trying to bait threads into link arguments roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes well a lot of things can lay on "one mistake", maybe Kratos will trip and impale himself..... wink

Originally posted by iChaos
They can't harm him? No, just no.

Combine bayonettas strength, speed and the edge of a sword and I think she probably could.

ScreamPaste
Trying to toss link into every thread is ridiculous, stop doing it and trying to bait threads into link arguments roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes well a lot of things can lay on "one mistake", maybe Kratos will trip and impale himself..... wink

Combine bayonettas strength, speed and the edge of a sword and I think she probably could. Lol, I'm not the one who brings Link into 90% of threads, and I only mentioned him here in a way that was relevant to an argument, you're the one tryingto turn it into a Link v.s. Kratos debate.

Also, that's a ridiculous example.. Team two might win because Kratos kills himself?

IIRC Kratos tanks a slash from Neptune, I think it was?

iChaos
Combine bayonettas strength, speed and the edge of a sword and I think she probably could.

Bayonetta's speed is enough for Kratos.

Burning thought
Lol, I'm not the one who brings Link into 90% of threads, and I only mentioned him here in a way that was relevant to an argument, you're the one tryingto turn it into a Link v.s. Kratos debate.

Also, that's a ridiculous example.. Team two might win because Kratos kills himself?

Yes because I really mentioned Link in this thread before you did...oh wait...

Just as poor as your example, a super soldier and a veteran casual bulletimer is somehow despite their vast powers and experiance is somehow going to allow a slow opponent grab them? lulz...

not sure about poseidon, he did not use a sword, he used blunt hits from horses. Their strength was high but not much PSi on the edge of a blade.

BloodRain
How about you both stop mentioning Link in this thread then?

The two can inflict damage on Kratos. Just have to avoid getting hit themselves.

ScreamPaste
Bayonetta I could possibly see damaging Kratos, but Sephiroth? erm

MooCowofJustice
We've seen this fight before. It's that sex minigame that they put in all the GoW games.

Sin_Volvagia
Kratos wins the power of hope.

Greek mythology fail!

CosmicComet
rule of ass > power of hope.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Kratos wins the power of hope.

Greek mythology fail! Pretty sure Neptune is just the Roman name for the same God, sorta like how Zeus is Jupiter. I'm allowed to say dumb shit running on as little sleep as I am. But yeah, fail.

LLLLLink
Pretty sure Neptune is just the Roman name for the same God, sorta like how Zeus is Jupiter. I'm allowed to say dumb shit running on as little sleep as I am. But yeah, fail.

You need to learn how to sleep.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by CosmicComet
rule of ass > power of hope.

Sephiroth dumbs down the rule of ass.

Therefore:
Power of Hope >> weakened Rule of ass.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Sephiroth dumbs down the rule of ass.

Therefore:
Power of Hope >> weakened Rule of ass.

I disagree.

How this thread plays out in my mind is that Seph's head replaces Bayo's with the glasses kept in tact.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/494/lollink2.png

ScreamPaste
I disagree.

How this thread plays out in my mind is that Seph's head replaces Bayo's with the glasses kept in tact.

Called it.

LLLLLink
link-rape

CosmicComet
Originally posted by LLLLLink
link-rape

LLLLLink
Commencing thread derailment process...

link-rape

ScreamPaste
Commencing thread derailment process...

link-rape
Thread derailment immi-Wait, wtf, I made this one!

Ah, **** it.
link-rape

But seriously, Kratos wins. (ThenattatchesSephiroth'sheadtoBayonetta'sbody,add
sglasses,shavesbodyhair,andsexes.

CosmicComet
Paste! You lazy sod. Make us a red link, that hangs upside down like ceiling cat.

LLLLLink
And Purple and White and Black.

Side note: You can glitch yourself a Black Tunic in OoT without cheats.

link-rape

ScreamPaste
Paste! You lazy sod. Make us a red link, that hangs upside down like ceiling cat.
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/redlinkrape.png

LLLLLink
Alright!!! I'm claiming the green one.

link-rape

BloodRain
Fekkin spectral invasion..

Demonic Phoenix
I disagree.

I disagree as well.

What happens to the rest of Sephiroth's body? Bayo's head on it? Yeah, rule of ass is weakened.

gay_rage

CosmicComet
I disagree as well.

What happens to the rest of Sephiroth's body? Bayo's head on it? Yeah, rule of ass is weakened.

gay_rage

They fused. Only the helpful part of Seph remained.

Demonic Phoenix
Seph's body + Bayo's head says otherwise.

gay_rage

CosmicComet
Bayo's body has better curves and feats. But she's an airhead. Only thing remaining of Seph is his noggin and it replaces Bayo's.

ps: I'm getting really tired of saying Bayo. You know how stupid it sounds?

ScreamPaste
Sounds like a name for a pet dog.

CosmicComet
I would never subject an animal to such humiliation.

ScreamPaste
How about we call her 'Netta?

CosmicComet
Sounds like a chocolate bar or something. secksy.

LLLLLink
How about we quit being lazy and type out "Bayonetta"?

CosmicComet
nah. eff you.

LLLLLink
NO U!!!!

http://sp10rhet007.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/wobbuffet_by_pokesafari-png1.jpg

CosmicComet
I'm not picky.

Demonic Phoenix
Bayo's body has better curves and feats. But she's an airhead. Only thing remaining of Seph is his noggin and it replaces Bayo's.

ps: I'm getting really tired of saying Bayo. You know how stupid it sounds?

but but, Sephiroth has a long poking device which 'Netta likes. She wants to keep Sephiroth's body.

gay_rage

~ Agreed. 'Netta it is.

Phanteros
I prefer Bayo, also SP, a bait thread seriously.

BloodRain
I go for Bay, its shorter and doesnt sound weird.

Scythe
NO U!!!!

http://sp10rhet007.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/wobbuffet_by_pokesafari-png1.jpg

There it is, I've been lookin' for my big, blue, immortal dildo sword.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Scythe

With a charred black turd with eyes hanging out. smile

Scythe
With a charred black turd with eyes hanging out. smile

That's its happy face!

Demonic Phoenix

Your dildo sword has 4 marbles on its hilt ermm

LLLLLink

Is that a euphemism for testicles?

Scythe

Well, yeah. I don't another dude's sword to slide down the shaft and cut my fingers off, that'd be such a sticky situation.

Demonic Phoenix
Is that a euphemism for testicles?

We're talking about swords, not penes estahuh

Well, yeah. I don't another dude's sword to slide down the shaft and cut my fingers off, that'd be such a sticky situation.

You could always put your fingers near the tip of your immortal dildo sword.

Scythe
That's what we call the risk taker, children!

Nemesis X
This conversation is disturbing.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This conversation is disturbing.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12671071

CosmicComet
^That from Bobobo?

FinalAnswer
mebbe

Heythere,Honey
Kratos wins. *steals Red Link and Wobbuffet pix* *runs*

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Kratos wins. *steals Red Link and Wobbuffet pix* *runs* Yes, yes he doe.s

AsbestosFlaygon
Howp is wut makes us strong. It iz y we r here.
It iz wut we fight wud when all else is lost.

dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.