Talon(Primal Rage) v.s. Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
-Unarmed combat, Nemesis may not infect Talon with the virus.
-Talon is shrunk to be Nemesis height for the sake of fairness.
-Fight takes place on the golden gate bridge.

RAGE!

Esomark
Talon wins this regardless of the restrictions. Without Nemesis being able to infect him and having no weapons, Talon would speed blitz him.

ScreamPaste
Hm, What if we gave Nemesis a melee weapon?

Esomark
That could help him but from what I remember, Nemesis was somewhat sluggish in melee range and it was easy to dodge him.

ScreamPaste
Alright, let's give Nemesis a good old fashioned fire hydrant on the end of a pipe, and car door shield. I think that makes this a little more fair, yes?

BloodRain
^ Weapons of a true warrior.

Talon being a dino is reason enough to win ^^

Ridley_Prime
I was looking forward to you making a Talon vs thread when you said you were going to in his respect thread, but I should've known you would just pit him against someone like Nemesis instead of being original. >__>

CosmicComet
c'mon...someone better than nemesis.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I was looking forward to you making a Talon vs thread when you said you were going to in his respect thread, but I should've known you would just pit him against someone like Nemesis instead of being original. >__> >_> I figured Big thing that kills people v.s. big thing that kills people was a good match?

CosmicComet
Make something where you don't have to make caveats or special requirements at all.

Talon shouldn't have to be shrunk down to Nemesis' height. We don't know how much that would affect his abilities.

ScreamPaste
Let's be honest, Talon, while infinitely cooler than most fighting game characters, is just as featless as the 90% who aren't in Street Fighter >_> There's not a lot of characters I could put him against that there's a debate to be had. Will try again, but give me time to think of another character who'd be interesting.

Ridley_Prime
Riptor from Killer Instinct anyone? biscuits

I dunno. Someone whose also some kind of dinosaur (excluding Yoshi) would be more interesting, methinks.

CosmicComet
Infer from what we know about real animals and also in this case where there is lack of cutscene feats, go by any developer statements you can find or even simple game mechanics would have to suffice.

The fact that he (and all the other creatures in the game) are able to harm a giant armored bad ass like Armadon (who is partly anklyosaur) would be considered a feat.

edit: Riptor is too small. Like 700 lbs. Talon is a few good meals away from weighing a ton.

Sin_Volvagia
SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.