parralax vs the spectre vs phoenix vs the void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
These four beings wage war against one another in a lifeless part of the universe in a all out battle royal.

Who takes this fight?

xJLxKing
Nice thread, but Void doesn't really belong here. He hasn't done much yo be on this level yet. I can see Parallax taking pheonix as a host and killing Void. I don't see what see can do to stop it. Heck, even the spirit of vengenace couldn't do it alone. So it should come down to Parallax vs. Spectre.

byrdgang21
It seems to me that the current void/sentry seems pretty powerful. I mean if sentry is proclaimed to be strongest in MU and they are one in the same only void is much more ruthless.

Also wouldn't Phoenix be able to just feed off of nearby stars to become stronger?

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nice thread, but Void doesn't really belong here. He hasn't done much yo be on this level yet. I can see Parallax taking pheonix as a host and killing Void. I don't see what see can do to stop it. Heck, even the spirit of vengenace couldn't do it alone. So it should come down to Parallax vs. Spectre. Why doesn't the Void belong here? Reed and strange couldn't figure out a way to defeat the Void before so I fail to see your point.

TheTyrant
Parallax > Spectre > Phoenix > Void.

JakeTheBank
As per feats as of now, Void is a bit out of place here. Parallax, Spectre, and Phoenix all have varying power levels, so it depends on what levels all of them are at.

Prep-Man
Parralax.

Lord_Talron
a few facepalms in this thread :/

Black bolt z
IMO Spectre=Parralax>Phoenix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Void.

JakeTheBank
I think Spectre wins more often than not. He has trouble with Parallax based on recent showings, but can always just BFR him or separate him from his host.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Spectre wins more often than not. He has trouble with Parallax based on recent showings, but can always just BFR him or separate him from his host. BFR might be harder then it sound since I never seen him doing it. Separating it from the host is also hard since last time even Spectre needed help from Jordon

JakeTheBank
BFR might be harder then it sound since I never seen him doing it. Separating it from the host is also hard since last time even Spectre needed help from Jordan

True, which is why it depends on power levels with a lot of the people involved. I'm under the impression that Spectre should be more powerful than Parallax (not that Parallax is weak, far from it), but plot device keeps him from dismissing him.

WhiteWitchKing
Void doesn't belong here. Parallax is going to eat it. Parallax is the last standing.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why doesn't the Void belong here? Reed and strange couldn't figure out a way to defeat the Void before so I fail to see your point.

How does Void belong? You think Thanos beats him all day. Are Thanos and Void well beyond abstract level?

Omega Vision
Spectre

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
How does Void belong? You think Thanos beats him all day. Are Thanos and Void well beyond abstract level? Thanps has the means to do so. It's more or less how impressive and resourceful how Thanos is. Just because he can attack the sentry's mind that doesn't mean he can attack everyone's mind in such a manner. This isn't rocket science.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
IMO Spectre=Parralax>Phoenix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Void.

I agree with this. Parallax and Phoenix are going mindrape Void.

byrdgang21
Doesn't void supposedly have phsychic abilities as well. I know all of his abilities have not yet been shown to full potential but he still seems powerful and by no way is a push over or slouch. So Idk if void would be mind raped so easy especially giving how disturbing his mind must be.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I agree with this. Parallax and Phoenix are going mindrape Void. Based on?

Estacado
So Thanos can mindrape Void but Phoenix can't....

xJLxKing
Lol, idiotic logic, huh ?

galactusischere
Green Phoenix?

xJLxKing
What?

galactusischere
What?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10419/Jean%20Grey.png

xJLxKing
Elaborate

galactusischere
Elaborate

There are different "kinds" of Phoenix(ie Dark Phoenix, White Phoenix, Green Phoenix). What I'm asking is which one of them the TS wants us to debate.

Blanket
Jeanix

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
There are different "kinds" of Phoenix(ie Dark Phoenix, White Phoenix, Green Phoenix). What I'm asking is which one of them the TS wants us to debate.
Why would you assume it's Dark, or Green. It should be just Jeanix.

galactusischere
Why would you assume it's Dark, or Green. It should be just Jeanix.

So Green Phoenix then.

Parallax wins.

Blanket
So Green Phoenix then.

Parallax wins. White Jeanix?

xJLxKing
So Green Phoenix then.

Parallax wins.
Stop calling her Green Pheonix mad

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
So Thanos can mindrape Void but Phoenix can't.... When did I say she cannot?

Prep-Man
Green looks good on Jean.

WhiteWitchKing
Based on?

Some idiot named Quanchi over in the Thanos Vs Sentry thread saying Thanos can mindrape to win.

Tattoos N Scars
Thanps has the means to do so. It's more or less how impressive and resourceful how Thanos is. Just because he can attack the sentry's mind that doesn't mean he can attack everyone's mind in such a manner. This isn't rocket science.

Ok...let's go by your math.

Thanos>>>>Sentry. You think Sentry belongs in this thread...so, Sentry is roughly equal to Parallax, Spectre, and Phoenix. Thanos can't beat Odin...but, I'll be generous... Odin > or = to Thanos.

Odin is well below Parallax, Spectre, and the Phoenix Force.

Adding all this up...your logic is....Void=Parallax, Spectre, and the Phoneix>>>>Odin>/=Thanos>>>>Void.

That's some logic.

xJLxKing
That's Quan

quanchi112
Some idiot named Quanchi over in the Thanos Vs Sentry thread saying Thanos can mindrape to win. So you disagree that?Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Ok...let's go by your math.

Thanos>>>>Sentry. You think Sentry belongs in this thread...so, Sentry is roughly equal to Parallax, Spectre, and Phoenix. Thanos can't beat Odin...but, I'll be generous... Odin > or = to Thanos.

Odin is well below Parallax, Spectre, and the Phoenix Force.

Adding all this up...your logic is....Void=Parallax, Spectre, and the Phoneix>>>>Odin>/=Thanos>>>>Void.

That's some logic. You always leave out something.

Thanos beats Sentry and I never put up ten > to prove a point so that's another exaggeration.

Parallax isn't that impressive to me considering how he's been portrayed since his initial run so I see no reason why they aren't in the same boat. The Spectre has all sorts of deficiencies in combat and varies as well.

The Phoenix might have the tools to beat the Void but the Void still belongs here. Anyone who can crush earth's forces and have minds like reed's and strange's puzzled with how to defeat you as a major threat.

Thanos has the means to mindrape Sentry imo but that tactic wouldn't work against Odin to my knowledge. Thanos also became more powerful since their first fight in which ended in a standstill.

Abc comparisons ignore the fact that certain tactics are only available on certain beings here. You need to figure that out first and quit with the nonsense.

That's Quan Nothing I have stated is a stretch.

Warlord
the Wrath of God

galactusischere
So you disagree that? You always leave out something.

Thanos beats Sentry and I never put up ten > to prove a point so that's another exaggeration.

Parallax isn't that impressive to me considering how he's been portrayed since his initial run so I see no reason why they aren't in the same boat. The Spectre has all sorts of deficiencies in combat and varies as well.

The Phoenix might have the tools to beat the Void but the Void still belongs here. Anyone who can crush earth's forces and have minds like reed's and strange's puzzled with how to defeat you as a major threat.

Thanos has the means to mindrape Sentry imo but that tactic wouldn't work against Odin to my knowledge. Thanos also became more powerful since their first fight in which ended in a standstill.

Abc comparisons ignore the fact that certain tactics are only available on certain beings here. You need to figure that out first and quit with the nonsense.

Nothing I have stated is a stretch.

Phoenix is a much stronger Telepath than Thanos.

quanchi112
Phoenix is a much stronger Telepath than Thanos. I never said the phoenix couldn't defeat the Void.

WhiteWitchKing
So you disagree that?

That Quanchi is an idiot? No. I don't disagree with that.

quanchi112
That Quanchi is an idiot? No. I don't disagree with that. I see you are still really affected by me.

WhiteWitchKing
I see you are still really affected by me.

Yes. Stupidity disappoints me very much so. Some times it's got comedy tho. Quanchi is both.

quanchi112
Yes. Stupidity disappoints me very much so. Some times it's got comedy tho. Quanchi is both. You really don't want to debate at all?

Omega Vision
You really don't want to debate at all?
Since when do you debate? I was under the impression you came here to troll.

WhiteWitchKing
You really don't want to debate at all?

And yet the majority of the members here would probably agree I'm a better debator than you. Sad for you really thinking that anything you do is actually debating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.