Batman vs Light Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moneymarv23
who wins?

Johnny Sorrow
Light without his book is a dead man.

BlackZero30x
i think light kills batman.....he just wrights batman in his book then writes "falls on own batarang" and its over lol

KingD19
Bat Kick overpowers Light's book.

BlackZero30x
you raise a good argument.....

moneymarv23
light is fu.cking small
light will fine out batman's name

BruceSkywalker
who is light yagami? feats?

JakeTheBank
^It's a guy from "Deathnote"

Batgod FTW

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^It's a guy from "Deathnote"

Batgod FTW

ok, so this will be closed soon prolly..

anyway Batman ftw

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
ok, so this will be closed soon prolly..

anyway Batman ftw

indeed it will be...he's a manga.....who evers name he writes in his note book dies in whatever way he writes within reason...meaning if its not a possible way to die the victim will merely die of a heart attack.

Blanket
I see no way Batman can lose here.

I also haven't the foggiest who he's fighting here, but that's a different story altogether...

cdtm
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i think light kills batman.....he just wrights batman in his book then writes "falls on own batarang" and its over lol

He needs Batmans true name for that to work. He couldn't kill Batman by writing "Batman" in his book any more than he could kill L with his alias..

TheTyrant
Light was smart..but not smarter than Wayne.

So, considering that he doesn't know what Batman looks like or what his name is, I would say that Batman wins this.

JakeTheBank
Tim could probably out detective Light.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by cdtm
He needs Batmans true name for that to work. He couldn't kill Batman by writing "Batman" in his book any more than he could kill L with his alias..

i don't think he does because batman is the "true" persona not bruce wayne....at least that how it works in batmans mind.....

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blanket
I see no way Batman can lose here.

I also haven't the foggiest who he's fighting here, but that's a different story altogether... you're missing out on a good story then.

----------------------------

this isn't really a fight batman can lose. light needs prep and for the fight to be in "the real world" for him to win, the battledome = batman punching the kid in a the gut 10/10

in "the real world" (both existing in the same world, and sort of in a comic setting), it comes down to what's faster: light figuring out batman's real name then simply writing down his name in the deathnote, or batman locating and beating light.

Omega Vision
Light writes Batman's name (assuming he could even discover his real identity as Bruce Wayne) and waits.

Bruce feels a slight tickle in his throat and is short on breath for a moment but otherwise unharmed. He finds Light and beats him with the Deathnote until Light is just a smear on the floor.

As Jake said:
Batgod FTW.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you're missing out on a good story then.

----------------------------

this isn't really a fight batman can lose. light needs prep and for the fight to be in "the real world" for him to win, the battledome = batman punching the kid in a the gut 10/10

in "the real world" (both existing in the same world, and sort of in a comic setting), it comes down to what's faster: light figuring out batman's real name then simply writing down his name in the deathnote, or batman locating and beating light.
Batman is a great detective, Light...isn't. I can't see him beating Batman to the punch.

JakeTheBank
In all seriousness, Light was pretty smart, capable of out thinking seasoned police officers and government agents...

...which is the tip of the iceberg for Batman.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In all seriousness, Light was pretty smart, capable of out thinking seasoned police officers and government agents...

...which is the tip of the iceberg for Batman.
Batman does that shit for fun. stick out tongue

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Batman is a great detective, Light...isn't. I can't see him beating Batman to the punch.

Yeah, the stuff Batman's pulled makes L look like an amateur detective. He saw through Martian Manhunters disguise almost immediately when they first met in MM's second mini..

Badabing
Originally posted by moneymarv23
who wins? Closing. No anime, Star Wars, Manga, video game characters.

Rules for the matches themselves:

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

Here's a link to the rules thread.

Vs Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.