Surtur Vs Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
how does this go?

Black bolt z
Surtur easy.Isn't he above odin?

Colossus-Big C
not by a great reasonable amount.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
not by a great reasonable amount. Meaning slightly?Yes surtur.This is spite.

xJLxKing
As of now, Odin is killing Surtur every day. However, he later dies from the battle wounds. So Odin>Surtur

Black bolt z
Originally posted by xJLxKing
As of now, Odin is killing Surtur every day. However, he later dies from the battle wounds. So Odin>Surtur But Surtur still>>>>>>>sentry.

JakeTheBank
As of right now, Surtur.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
But Surtur still>>>>>>>sentry.
Duh

BlackZero30x
im gonna be the odd man out and say sentry for the moment because of how he was handling thor in seige #3

(i want everyone to keep in mind that i hate the sentry to)

Mrblonde
As of now, Odin is killing Surtur every day. However, he later dies from the battle wounds. So Odin>Surtur

But isnt Surtur w/Twilight>Odin ?

TheTyrant
Surtur easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mrblonde
But isnt Surtur w/Twilight>Odin ?

With the Cask of Ancient Winters.

Even without it, Odin, Thor, and Loki couldn't really put him down as long as he was being revived by the Eternal Flame..

quanchi112
As of now, Odin is killing Surtur every day. However, he later dies from the battle wounds. So Odin>Surtur Which means nothing in terms of this thread. It also means nothing with how Odin matches up with Surtur.

KillAll
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
im gonna be the odd man out and say sentry for the moment because of how he was handling thor in seige #3

(i want everyone to keep in mind that i hate the sentry to)

sentry and thor fought??? scans?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by KillAll
sentry and thor fought??? scans?

i'll try but yea it wasn't a big fight but thor pretty much hit sentry and thor stood in shock and aww when he saw sentry took it like nothing happened then sentry knocked him away

BlackZero30x
http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/ScarletSpeed/Siege_3_Legion_CPS_010.jpg

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/ScarletSpeed/Siege_3_Legion_CPS_011.jpg

Newjak
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i'll try but yea it wasn't a big fight but thor pretty much hit sentry and thor stood in shock and aww when he saw sentry took it like nothing happened then sentry knocked him away The Thor issue showed that there was more to the fight then that, and that Thor wasn't doing bad.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Newjak
The Thor issued showed that there was more to the fight then that.

well alrighty but still i mean sentry being able to handle thor like that...especially since he has all that power is impressive so my vote still sides with sentry over surtur...

galactusischere
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which means nothing in terms of this thread. It also means nothing with how Odin matches up with Surtur.

So Void wins IYO?

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
So Void wins IYO? I am not sure at this point.

Blanket
Surtur 10/10

cdtm
Originally posted by Newjak
The Thor issue showed that there was more to the fight then that, and that Thor wasn't doing bad.

It looked like a rehash of what happened in Siege. Thor knocking Sentry back with the hammer isn't anything we haven't seen before... Hurting him is another story.

Black bolt z
Even if it takes surtur a while to take out sentry sentry anit doin nothin against surtur.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.