Travis Touchdown vs. Ike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
Travis Touchdown, the protagonist of No More Heroes and its sequel No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

ncuR0qZpglc

vs.

Ike, the protagonist of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and its sequel Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

CpUvegMHDwc

Who is the better swordsman in this fight?

LLLLLink
http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/travis-touchdown.jpg

CosmicComet
Travis. Becuz Ike lieks d00dz.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by LLLLLink
http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/travis-touchdown.jpg

notworthynotworthynotworthy

Wei Phoenix
Give me time to think.

Bro SMASH
Is that a Travis mod for Ike?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Is that a Travis mod for Ike?

Yep.

ScreamPaste
Ike is surprisingly agile for a dude with a big sword, and I'd also put money on Ragnell over a beam katana. However, Travis is probably faster/betteri n the reaction department. Doubt he can take a hit from Ike's sword, though. Memory's foggy, but isn't he the most skilled swordsman in the FE universe(not that big a place>_&gtwink during his time period?

Undecided atm.

First_Tsurugi06
While I know for a fact that Ike is beyond ordinary human in some departments (ie, agility), I'm not exactly convinced that it's beyond the best stuff that Travis has shown to what can be compared. Ike, has no bullet-timing feats from what I can recall, and his physical stats seem metahuman at best compared to Travis who, at times, borderlines low-level superhuman. Travis is definately faster, with or without his Darkside Mode trance, and I doubt that there's a particularly large gap between their strength, regardless of which one is stronger--unless a sword like Ragnell supposedley weighs an unnatural or expotential amount compared to a normal two-handed sword.

But does Ike have any feats against giant robots? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
While I know for a fact that Ike is beyond ordinary human in some departments (ie, agility), I'm not exactly convinced that it's beyond the best stuff that Travis has shown to what can be compared. Ike, has no bullet-timing feats from what I can recall, and his physical stats seem metahuman at best compared to Travis who, at times, borderlines low-level superhuman. Travis is definately faster, with or without his Darkside Mode trance, and I doubt that there's a particularly large gap between their strength, regardless of which one is stronger--unless a sword like Ragnell supposedley weighs an unnatural or expotential amount compared to a normal two-handed sword.

But does Ike have any feats against giant robots? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif
Just to correct you because I'ma douche like that, meta human is above super human, I think you were thinking of peak human.

Ike has a speed feat where, a rope is shot, and a woman falls backward from where she was about to be hung, and he runs thorugh a crowd and catches her before she hits the ground. He then, with one hand, swingsh his large sword and sends a group of people flying. stick out tongue Would also put him at low-level super human.

But no, no giant robots. sad

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Just to correct you because I'ma douche like that, meta human is above super human, I think you were thinking of peak human.

Ike has a speed feat where, a rope is shot, and a woman falls backward from where she was about to be hung, and he runs thorugh a crowd and catches her before she hits the ground. He then, with one hand, swingsh his large sword and sends a group of people flying. stick out tongue Would also put him at low-level super human.

But no, no giant robots. sad

-If you're sure. I basically mean like, enhanced human like the FROGS or something.

-K, not bad. Like I said, I'm confident that he has some level of above-peak agility; one scene in Radiant Dawn has him jumping backwards about thirty or so feet in the air during a fight with the Black Knight. Not about to say it trumps anyting Travis has ever done though.

-IC IC

ScreamPaste
V2_H9KZWZeA

Sin_Volvagia
Ike is no Ayra. Travis wins.

Wei Phoenix
This fight may be a lot closer than some may think. I'll give Trav the speed.

Ike after defeating Zelgius in Radiant Dawn is the best swordsman in his FEU.

An Aether from Ike would own Travis I'm sure and Ike does have the advantage in range since Ragnell can fire projectiles.

Travis tackles the craziest things and kills in such a bad ass way. He's been hit with grenades and came out without a scratch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.