Larfleeze, Sinestro and Atrocitus vs Sentry (Void), Silver Surfer, and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which trio wins?

xJLxKing
Team 1.

Lord Feron
C8urrent sinestro is the white lantern right?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Lord Feron
C8urrent sinestro is the white lantern right? not current sinestro. classic sinestro.

JakeTheBank
Eh, Void might tip it in favor of Team 2. On the other hand, he's a walking fear bomb waiting to go off.

Blanket
Gosh golly I hope Sentry gets demolished in Seige 4.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Eh, Void might tip it in favor of Team 2. On the other hand, he's a walking fear bomb waiting to go off.

I could see Sinestro recruiting him.. He has a silver tongue when he needs one.

And Larfleeze isn't a slouch, considering he's basically a one man Corps. Even the combined Guardians couldn't do anything against him, and a group should at least be on par with a single Skyfather..

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blanket
Gosh golly I hope Sentry gets demolished in Seige 4. why u hating?

Blanket
Originally posted by Starscream M
why u hating? Don't like the direction they're going with him. Don't really enjoy the character. Don't like the fanboys. Don't particularily like Masterbruce. Etc.

Lord_Talron
i can see where you're coming from

Prep-Man
I say team 2. Surfer and Sentry will tip it for the team.

Bouboumaster
Gosh golly I hope Sentry gets demolished in Seige 4.

hell yeah

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
This.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Even me, who is a big Surfer fanboy, don't see him or anyone on team 2 beat Larfleeze.

Prep-Man
Stop being biased. mad

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Even me, who is a big Surfer fanboy, don't see him or anyone on team 2 beat Larfleeze. I could see sentry beating him .

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I could see sentry beating him .

By the end of Siege, you will have probably changed your mind

JakeTheBank
I personally don't see Sentry/Void requiring a Skyfather level plot device or being to be beaten at the end of Siege. I just have a feeling he'll either implode on his own, or something else.

xJLxKing
Yup.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I personally don't see Sentry/Void requiring a Skyfather level plot device or being to be beaten at the end of Siege. I just have a feeling he'll either implode on his own, or something else.

Ares son will probably make him kill himself, being the God of Fear and all.

He's definitely not going to be a good boy and stay behind, like he was told..

Warlord
that's phobos and if his power can affect Void and beat him it would probably be one of the most awful ways to end the siege

Slaanesh
Void > Larfleeze
Surfer > Sinestro
Atrocitus > Thor

so..team 2 probably win this..

Warlord
Can't Thor jsut drain Atricitus energies?

Slaanesh
some may think he can..some may think he can't..i personally think he can't..

Warlord
Throughout his career he has done this with great rates of success to different opponents.

I can't see why atrocitus would be any different....
anyway...each with his oppinion

Philosophía
Gosh golly I hope Sentry gets demolished in Seige 4. He is apparently killed by Thor

bbrem123

xJLxKing
Nah, I doubt he is killed by Thor. It would be too easy. We already know Thor>Void

Philosophía
On another board. Long story short, Void is destroying everything in his path with Thor on his knees, praying for Odin to help him and give him strength to win the fight. A light appears and tells him to remember his old battles, and that he is the most powerfull and bravest hero the world has ever known. Afterwards, Thor gets up and he hits Void with a blast (godblast?) and makes a hole in him, as he fall down and eventually dies.

And yes, I know that description gave Thor fans a massive boner.

Another interesting reveal is that Sentry is apparently there to balance the Void, which represents all the evil in the world, and not vice versa. I thought that was nice.

Newjak

Philosophía
We had that boner in Final Crisis when Superman sang Darkseid away.

ha-som

bbrem123

The Nuul
Originally posted by Newjak
It would be the same for a Superman fan as well stick out tongue

Nah, Supes just has an S on his chest and is backed up by PIS.

Newjak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.