Mr Immortal vs Voidtry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blanket
No BFR.

They fight in a giant pair of asthetically pleasing boots (with hair puffs, leather, the works). They can exit the boots if they want, but it brings them into a land fill with car tires as far as the eye can see.

Who wins?

Lord_Talron
why does taking off the boots have an effect?

Galan007
Originally posted by Blanket
No BFR.

They fight in a giant pair of asthetically pleasing boots (with hair puffs, leather, the works). They can exit the boots if they want, but it brings them into a land fill with car tires as far as the eye can see.

Who wins? How big are the heels on these boots? That could be the difference. mmm

Blanket
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
why does taking off the boots have an effect? They fight in boots in a planet full of tires. Think Canadian Tire everywhere.

Originally posted by Galan007
How big are the heels on these boots? That could be the difference. mmm I'm thinking no heels. Not sure. This could be a topic of discussion though...

EDIT: The boots are connected to each other

Lord_Talron
this thread is pretty interesting big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Blanket
I'm thinking no heels. Not sure. This could be a topic of discussion though... No heels? My God, how uncomfortable.

Blanket
Style not comfort

KingD19
Stalemate. Immortal doesn't have any way to hurt him, and Voidtry can't permanently kill him.

Warlord
they have sex and Blanket rejoyces

Q99
Voidtry will eventually die before Mr. Immortal does.

Warlord
FROM BOREDOM?

Q99
Or, I dunno, simple entropy.

Mr. Immortal will outlast all the entities in Marvel, including the likes of Great Galactus, let alone some being as paltry as VoidSentry.

Warlord
ok then....they have sex and Blanket rejoyces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.