Talon (Primal Rage) Versus Lizzie (Rampage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Two giant reptile-like critters have a good ol' fashion beatdown. Which scaly beast comes out on top?

CosmicComet
Hmm...How tall is Lizzie?

NemeBro
Lizzie to me looks like she is about 20-30 feet tall.

Nontheless, Lizzie destroys buildings, and fights the military and wins.

What does Talon do to compare?

XanatosForever
Battle fire breathing dinos, teleporting snake-things, spike throwing armadillo critters, and ice shaping/puke spewing apes, all of which are at least as big as teh Lizzie? All with nothing but his speed and claws?

NemeBro
While that is kewl and all, specific feats for any of those things?

Also, it is entirely possible he is on a lower tier than the others in his game.

XanatosForever
I wouldn't know, I wasn't competitive around the time it launched so I don't know if any kind of legitimate tourney scene surrounded it and allowed for definitive matchup experimentation, also, I don't think Primal Rage had any cutscenes, so it'd be kind of hard to get feats for Talon, but even being smaller than the other dinos, he still towered greatly above puny humanz.

Esomark
It's only cut scenes were the endings. The Avatars book may have some feats listed in it.

Sin_Volvagia
Talon is just a 15ft raptor. Lizzie grabs him, bites his head off, and throws him away.

XanatosForever
So he's half as big as Lizzie? Good to know, but Lizzie's speed and reaction feats are in the low range, I don't know that she couldn't keep Talon from using hit-and-run tactics.

NemeBro
I don't know why Lizzie could not do that thing she does where she runs foward devouring everything in her path, that destroys buildings if I recall right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.