Thor: The Mighty Avenger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
A second monthly title

http://www.comicvine.com/news/thor-gets-a-second-monthly-title/140941/

he's back wearing his tiger striped boots with this series...

Warlord
hmmm...let's see how this one goes...

roughrider
Marvel needs to make sure his regular ttle comes out consistently, but I won't complain about more Thor. Looks like a subtle way of rebooting his early history.

Warlord
or maybe a way to add more action since his current series are kinda lacking

JakeTheBank
I can dig it. So long as it doesn't retcon a whole lot of his earlier adventures, I'll probably follow this one.

BruceSkywalker
always liked thor, will be buying

roughrider
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I can dig it. So long as it doesn't retcon a whole lot of his earlier adventures, I'll probably follow this one.

I wonder. We've seen this from Marvel in the past, like Iron Man in the 'Extremis' storyline, which just moved his time line up from Vietnam to the first Gulf War. It's their way of rebooting without resorting to a DC Crisis type event that wipes continuity clean. History still happened, but the writers & editors don't drag decades-old plotlines up anymore, to start anew.

Don't think the yellow stripe boots mesh with the colour scheme of his new outfit, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.