Hair Follicle Drug Test Tomorrow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
A friend of mine embarrasment has to take a hair follicle drug test tomorrow for a new job. The test can detect what substances a person has used in the past 90 days. Well, about two months ago, this friend of mine took one hit, and I truly mean ONE hit of marijuana at a Cheech and Chong show he saw with some friends that were in town. Do you think my friend is screwed???

I read that one hit might not reach the level of toxicity they consider 'positive' for marijuana use. But still, my friend is freaking out about this. no expression

Shakyamunison
He is screwed.

Marijuana should be legalized.

Mindset
Tell him to shave his entire body.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
Tell him to shave his entire body.

Win.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Win.

How come you don't think that's g@y?

§P0oONY
If there is a reading it'll be tiny. He can always claim it was just due to second hand smoke.

Mindset
Originally posted by dadudemon
How come you don't think that's g@y? Getting a job isn't gay.

Unless that job involves having sex with men.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
A friend of mine embarrasment has to take a hair follicle drug test tomorrow for a new job. The test can detect what substances a person has used in the past 90 days. Well, about two months ago, this friend of mine took one hit, and I truly mean ONE hit of marijuana at a Cheech and Chong show he saw with some friends that were in town. Do you think my friend is screwed???

I read that one hit might not reach the level of toxicity they consider 'positive' for marijuana use. But still, my friend is freaking out about this. no expression

That must be some high paying job for them to go CSI on your friend.

Tired-Hiker

§P0oONY
Serves him right then.

Mindset
Have him shave a patch of his hair, then glue a patch of yours in its place.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
Getting a job isn't gay.

Unless that job involves having sex with men.

Even then, it could just be 'gay for pay'; that's not gay-gay, more like the Atkins of gay.

WickedDynamite
That's the irony of all this. The job pays way less than he makes right now, but he is moving to a different state, so he has to take this new job that pays shit.

Yeah, been there...when I was in SD I was making more money. But work drop and had to move back to LA for my original salary (I didn't want a pay cut) which is not bad...but still, extra cash and stuff is nice.

I don't see how he can escape the test. Hopefully he'll do fine and get the job...till he finds something better.

I wish him best of luck.

Robtard
That is the beauty of the hair test, the second hand smoke argument is of no use.That's the irony of all this. The job pays way less than he makes right now, but he is moving to a different state, so he has to take this new job that pays shit.

Hmm, depending on the amount of 2nd hand smoke, I'd imagine someone would test higher from extensive 2nd-hand smoke than from just one drag, no?

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Robtard
Hmm, depending on the amount of 2nd hand smoke, I'd imagine someone would test higher from extensive 2nd-hand smoke than from just one drag, no?

No. Second hand smoke would not produce the chemicals that affect the hair follicles. One would have to take a full on drag for the affect to occur. Whatever second hand smoke shows is not the same. It would be discredited, it would show up differently. The hair test doesn't actually detect THC, whereas the pee test does, I think.

Tired-Hiker
Somebody just tell me it's going to be okay. sad

Shakyamunison

No, the hair test is way too good. sad

Mindset
Have him buy a fake penis like people get for the piss tests.

When they are about to take his hair sample have him cut the "penis" in half.

While the people are in shock have him slip in another hair sample.

This is a pretty simple fix, dude.

Shakyamunison
Here is some information

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/hair_drug_test_FAQ.asp

WickedDynamite

It's going to be okay TH.

btw-HAPPY EARLY 420!!!! eek!

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Here is some information

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/hair_drug_test_FAQ.asp I found that site earlier today, and this paragraph below is my only, I mean, my friend's only saving grace:

Q:How effective is hair follicle testing in detecting drug usage?
In comparison to a urinalysis drug test, cocaine, PCP, opiates, and methamphetamine have proven hair analysis far more effective than urine testing in identifying low-level drug use over an extended period of time since these are normally out of the bloodstream in within 3-7 days (see drug detection times). The detection of marijuana is currently less sensitive than the other drugs in identifying low level drug users, but is considered approximately equal to urinalysis in identifying marijuana users. The detection period for hair is limited only by the length of the hair sample and is approximately 90 days for a standard screen.

Shakyamunison
I found that site earlier today, and this paragraph below is my only, I mean, my friend's only saving grace:

Q:How effective is hair follicle testing in detecting drug usage?
In comparison to a urinalysis drug test, cocaine, PCP, opiates, and methamphetamine have proven hair analysis far more effective than urine testing in identifying low-level drug use over an extended period of time since these are normally out of the bloodstream in within 3-7 days (see drug detection times). The detection of marijuana is currently less sensitive than the other drugs in identifying low level drug users, but is considered approximately equal to urinalysis in identifying marijuana users. The detection period for hair is limited only by the length of the hair sample and is approximately 90 days for a standard screen.

And of course, then want to sell you their product. laughing out loud

dadudemon
http://mbdetox.com/category8/default.html

Hair Drug Test - Detox Products
Featured Products in Hair Drug Test - Detox Products

ZYDOT Ultra Clean Shampoo and Conditioner
$35.99
Ultra Cleanse Hair Cleansing Shampoo & Conditioner
$29.99

"Toxins are deposited into the hair follicle and trapped permanently or until you cut your hair. As the hair is formed the toxins are trapped inside the hair follicle. During the test, the hair is clipped from the back of the head near the scalp by the examiner. Once sent to a laboratory the hair is dissolved with organic solvents and the toxins are removed. Our products work by either coating the hair with an organic film similar to hair spray or by removing toxins from the hair completely.
The products are safe, easy to use and undetectable. "

I'm pretty sure that that is quite literally, "sham"poo. But, it's better than nothing?

You could just have him get a hair cut short enough to account for how ever long ago it was he took a drag. WEEE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.