Alice In Wonderland (2010)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
Just read that Alice In Wonderland will be coming toDVD on June 1st . There will be 3 different options to choose from, with your standard DVD, a Blu Ray Disc, and then a 3 Blu Ray Disc combo that includes a DVD. I think it's cool that they are releasing it so quickly after its theater run. I'm thinking about picking up one of the Blu Ray discs.

MildPossession

AsbestosFlaygon
Very good movie

52 / 100

ADarksideJedi
Saw the movie but did not get a chance to watch any of the extras yet.

maximus395
crazy movie, it was what I expected I just didn't know how it would be created, movie was a trip to watch.

tarand
These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

ADarksideJedi
Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Tim's Burton's mind when he directors movies.

Kazenji
Personally the movie could've been darker especally coming from Tim Burton, something along the lines of American McGee's Alice.

Manofwords
Still not seen this... like Burton but this just didn't grab me from the trailers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.