Iron Man/Hercules vs Sub-Mariner/Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad stick out tongue

Blanket
Namor punches Iron Man's man helmet off, before Colossus gets to Hunk (as Hunk would molest him in a couple seconds). They then gangbang Hunk.

guy222
T 2

Q99
Team one, I'd say. Hercules is the strongest of the lot, and Iron Man can at the very least hold his own and has the most range.

jrodslam
T2.

Bouboumaster
I say team one as well

guy222
because of herc?

Q99
Primarily, yea, though Tony pulls his weight.

Omega Vision
Team 1. Herc owns Colossus.

jrodslam
Depends on setting and modes of the characters. In illuminatti(sp?), Namor pretty much had his way with Stark until he was saved.

Lord_Talron
stark is the most versatile of the group. i think t1 takes this

celeyhyga17
team 1. herc is a beast and Ironboy has a ton of tricks up his sleeve.

Warlord
Herc owns Colossus while IM can definitely hold his own or beat Namor

stan5677
Herc solos

the ninjak
Originally posted by jrodslam
Depends on setting and modes of the characters. In illuminatti(sp?), Namor pretty much had his way with Stark until he was saved.

Ironman is much faster and stronger now. Nano machines in Namor's ears while circling Namor plus Sonics and Repulsors. Satelite blast.

I still side with Namor though! Just that once Herc is done with Colossus, Tony takes the fight to the ground with him.

Lord Feron
Team one. IMO Herc can take out Colossus. While IM and Namor go a couple of rounds until Herc gets finished with Colossus.

The Nuul
Namor and Herc fought before, they know each other well. These two will go after each other first, Its in their character.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Nuul
Namor and Herc fought before, they know each other well. These two will go after each other first, Its in their character.

hmmmm....Idk I thought Namor hated Stark alot more and tried to beat ass a few times.

The Nuul
Ummm...yeah good point.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ironman is much faster and stronger now. Nano machines in Namor's ears while circling Namor plus Sonics and Repulsors. Satelite blast.

You realize that Iron Man isn't that powerful and versatile anymore? He's back to basic armor....and you use that same thing everytime Iron Man is brought into a fight.

The Nuul
Not until a few months when he gets his new kickass armor.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
You realize that Iron Man isn't that powerful and versatile anymore? He's back to basic armor....and you use that same thing everytime Iron Man is brought into a fight.

Dark Reigns over buddy! Tony's back home. New Armour will be stronger than before.

snoopdogg
Sub-Mariner takes out Iron Man then they double team Hercules....even though Herc might enjoy it.

Black bolt z
I'm gonna go with team 2.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
because of herc?

Well, I think that Herc is the strongest of the field, and he doesn't fear to play it dirty.
While both Namor and Colossus are stronger that Iron Man, Iron Man have the speed and range advantage.

Black bolt z
While namor can fly so can't like colossus throw himand he just bashes the f@ck out of tony?

KingD19
Well, Namor can take to the air and destroy Iron-Man, and Colossus can stay in the fight long enough for him to come back and help him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.