The Eight Devils of Kimon (Ninja Scroll) vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I'm bored. Sue me.

The Eight Devils of Kimon from the anime film Ninja Scroll:

Tessai - Very big, tall, and strong. Also very sadistic. Can turn in to stone and become (almost) invulnerable. His weapon is a throwing weapon, like a very big bladed boomerang.

Benisato - Controls and manipulates snakes. Can "shed" her skin like a snake to evade capture. She can even keep a very deadly serpent in her vagina. One of Lord Gemma's lover's

Mushizo - Controls wasps to do his evil bidding. His hunchback frame is actually the hive of a very large, and dangerous, hive of hornets. He uses a two pronged spear and has excellent agility despite his small disfigured frame.

Utsusu Mujuro - A blind samurai with incredible hearing and senses. He is also a very skilled swordsman. Very dangerous and skillful.

Zakuro - Explosives expert. Judging by her onscreen feats, this is all she can do. She is, for the most part, a saboteur.

Shijima - Merges with shadows for stealth and invisibility. Can literally sink into the shadows. Uses a large chain-based blade-claw glove that can be shot as a projectile and retracted at will.

Yurimaru - Uses wires and electricity to kill. He can, apparently, weave an "invisible" limitless thread around your body, and then, when you least expect it, electrocute you to death. Admitted homosexual. One of Lord Gemma's lovers.

Lord Gemma (Leader of the Eight Devils)- Has the power of immortality via an uncanny healing factor no matter what kind of wound he receives. Is an very able hand to hand fighter as well as swordsman. However, he was "killed" in the film by being smelted in molten gold and then plunged into the depths of the ocean. Is also a bisexual.

versus

The Fantastic Four (Gruffudd, Alba, Chiklis, and Evans). I feel that I do not have to brief you of the powers of the FF.

This fight takes place where the final showdown with Dr. Doom was held in FF1.

Some of you are, no doubt, saying that this fight is spite. However, I say that the fight is 8 against 4, and the 8 have supernatural skills, yes, but do not have the more "sci-fi" skills as the FF.

I think that this could be a fun thread. What say you guys?

Robtard
Don't think any of them could take down The Thing. He'd be the last one standing, possibly Johnny too, since he flies, covered in fire and has an ace-in-the-hole, the Super-Nova.

edit: The Thing's eyes are still human in durability terms, right?

KingD19
Thing and Johnny solo.

the ninjak
Good thread ......FF win this though even if you added the 3 heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.