Barry Allen vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins? Any and all feats count.

BlackZero30x
as a flash/Barry Allen fanboy i would love to say him but if were going by feats other then saving the universe (which i don't see a giant treadmill lol) i don't think he could hurt thor....by feats that is

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
as a flash/Barry Allen fanboy i would love to say him but if were going by feats other then saving the universe (which i don't see a giant treadmill lol) i don't think he could hurt thor....by feats that is

Barry can IMP. Where do you think Wally learned it?

xJLxKing
Barry wins

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Barry can IMP. Where do you think Wally learned it?

...i was unaware that Barry had much knowledge of the speedforce before he "went into the speedforce"

EDIT: i was under the impression that Wally learned alot from Walter West when they merged....

Prep-Man
Barry was the OG, iirc. IMP wasn't new.

BlackZero30x
Barry was the OG, iirc. IMP wasn't new.

gotcha....then between that and the trapping him in the speedforce id say he wins...unless thor could get out

i could picture it now....barry takes him into the speedforce IMP's him and leaves him lay ko'd in the speed force lol j/k but seriously who thinks thor could escape?...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
gotcha....then between that and the trapping him in the speedforce id say he wins...unless thor could get out

i could picture it now....barry takes him into the speedforce IMP's him and leaves him lay ko'd in the speed force lol j/k but seriously who thinks thor could escape?...

King of Tears couldn't escape, IIRC. Everyone thought it ripped him to shreds.

xJLxKing
Don't beings lose power while they are inside like Prime did

cdtm

King of Tears was a mindless horror though. If the speed force dump was used on, say, Tyrant, I'd give him odds on escaping it.

I think Barry could simply beat Thor down, or use a vibrating hand through the chest/head, disrupting his electrical flow long enough for a KO.

Blanket
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Don't beings lose power while they are inside like Prime did Prime lost it because he was trapped in a place without sunlight.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
King of Tears was a mindless horror though. If the speed force dump was used on, say, Tyrant, I'd give him odds on escaping it.

I think Barry could simply beat Thor down, or use a vibrating hand through the chest/head, disrupting his electrical flow long enough for a KO.

I don't think there was much to do, seeing as KOT was being destroyed. Speed Force is a universal force. All the speed in the DCU. That's a lot of power.

BTW, it didn't REALLY kill him, since KOT is pretty much immortal.

BlackZero30x

but prime escaped and IMO (right now at least) Thor>>then Prime

Prep-Man
How did he escape?

And Prime doesn't have powers now, right? If he did, then it would be Prime > Thor.

xJLxKing
As of blackest night, Prime has his powers back but we don't know what level it is on

BlackZero30x
How did he escape?

And Prime doesn't have powers now, right? If he did, then it would be Prime > Thor.

in infant crisis they tried to take him into the speed force and once there he broke free then at the end they stuck him in a green construct box in the middle of a red sun....then he was freed by the sinestro corps and he entered the corps for awhile....

and you think Prime with powers is >> then thor even with odin force?

Originally posted by xJLxKing
As of blackest night, Prime has his powers back but we don't know what level it is on and for some reason he could work all colors with one ring....

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by cdtm

How can KoT be "mindless" when he purposefully recreated Johnny Sorrow's form and sent him back to the New Earth universe?

Slaanesh
Barry

Lord_Talron
barry's got this

jinio
Barry

joesha28
Flash is great...but he's up against Marvel earth's most powerful hero. No chance.

Prep-Man
ONE of the most powerful.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by joesha28
Flash is great...but he's up against Marvel earth's most powerful hero. No chance.

Barry is one of the most powerful from DC earth..he's the avatar of the Speed Force..so what's your point??

Tattoos N Scars
Barry could circle the Earth in excess of a Graham's number of times before light itself could travel even one planck length.

Thor couldn't compete with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.