Wolverine vs. Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wimjet
In honor of the new Marvel vs. Capcom trailer

Wolverine vs. Ryu

1) Wolverine can use claws, Ryu can use his Hadoken ect.....
Fight is to the death

2) Straight H2H with No claws or Hadoken
KO wins

(i unno if this has been done before or if this is the right place for it, i just wanted to see what everyone thought stick out tongue )

BlackZero30x
i don't think ryu could kill wolverine......knock him out but i doubt he could kill him

JakeTheBank
Ryu in both. In the first, he spams projectiles across the screen, canceling out the Beserker Barrage and Tornado Claw. In the second, he just Shoryuken's the hell out of him.

the ninjak
Ruy in both.

Ryu in fiction can dodge bullets with ease...see where the next blow will come from...and is pretty much a ranged Iron Fist on a good day!

Ambient
Wolverine in both scenarios via berserker barrage to weaponX combo..

Badabing
Originally posted by Wimjet
In honor of the new Marvel vs. Capcom trailer

Wolverine vs. Ryu

1) Wolverine can use claws, Ryu can use his Hadoken ect.....
Fight is to the death

2) Straight H2H with No claws or Hadoken
KO wins

(i unno if this has been done before or if this is the right place for it, i just wanted to see what everyone thought stick out tongue ) Closing. No anime, Star Wars, Manga, video game characters.

Rules for the matches themselves:

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

Here's a link to the rules thread.

Vs Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.