Elektra, Batgirl, and X-23 vs Daredevil, Cap, and Richard Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
CIS off.
Standard equipment.

The Pict
X-23 will be difficult to put down.

Any Richard Dragon feats? I am unfamiliar with the character.

Konton
Off the top of my head he beasted Lady Shiva and was about to kill her before the fight was interrupted. She ended up killing him though.

Q99
Originally posted by The Pict
X-23 will be difficult to put down.

Any Richard Dragon feats? I am unfamiliar with the character.

He was one of the big martial artists in DC back in the day alongside Shiva and Bronze Tiger, and was the best of the three, beating Shiva in a tough fight back in the day. More recently, there was a miniseries that doesn't exactly make a lot of sense continuity-wise (Dragon being much too young in it) where as mentioned, he beat Shiva, got interrupted, they resumed and was then killed in the second part of the fight.

He dropped out of the active martial arts fighting circuit, but has stayed around as a trainer. Due to this, Shiva might've tied as she's more actively honed her skills during that time, but he's still pretty awesome, since that leaves possibly as many as two people in the modern DC world at or more skilled than him.

Juk3n
Shield > Sais
Richard Dragon > Cassy Cain or can at least hold her.
Daredevil would be able to take X-23 if it wasnt for her HF, but in this case she outlasts anyone.

If we switch up the matches maybe Cap could KO X-23 with his shield, also Shield>claws. Daredevil vs Elektra would be 6/10 either way, but most probably in Elektras favour more often than not because of the TP and sais > betarabilly club.

Switchig up again..Richard Dragon has no chance against X-23, little chance against Elektra.

Team Girl if they all start 1v1ing eachother, in a mass brawl maybe-just-maybe Cap can Shield KO more than one of them.

edit: forgot to take Cassy Cains gear into consideration there for a sec, my bad, with her gear she could get the better of RD.

Mshinu
Slight edge to the girls, I give them 6.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.