Firestorm, Starfire, Kyle Rayner, Starman vs. Heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Firestorm (Ronnie)
Starfire
Kyle Rayner
Starman (Thom Kallor)

vs.

Stardust
Nova (Frankie)
Silver Surfer
Firelord

Q99
Kyle and Ronnie are the only ones who can stand up on herald level, so the Heralds win every time.

Mindset
What is Starfire gonna do besides die within the first couple seconds?

Konton
Dive into the nearest star?

Even then we don't know what level she would operate at while sun dipped.

Heralds.

Mindset
SS absorbs the sun right b4 she dives in. awepedo

JakeTheBank
Starman.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/img057.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/img058.jpg

Because he is awesome.

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
What is Starfire gonna do besides die within the first couple seconds?

Maybe hold off Frankie for a short time?

I think Starman's the more screwed.

celeyhyga17
heralds stomp.

aztec
Isn't Starfire considered a 100 class superhero, who produces starbolts and absorbs energy? I've seen her take on multiple krptonians, farewell agasint Wonder Woman, is considered second to Donna Troy in the Titans(strenght) and can produce large amounts of energy. Anyway, I think she can Frankie, until help arrives. As for Starman, I've seen him open stargates/wormholes, increase the density in objects and is very durable. That has to count for something right?

Mindset
WW would kill Starfire, kill her dead.

Kryptonians are like ninjas, the more there are the suckier they become.

aztec
SS absorbs the sun right b4 she dives in. awepedo

That wasn't the answer, I was expectig from you. What happened to Kyle solo's? stick out tongue

Mindset
Well, he does solo, I didn't think it needed to be said. smile

Warlord
heralds

Q99
Originally posted by aztec
Isn't Starfire considered a 100 class superhero, who produces starbolts and absorbs energy? I've seen her take on multiple krptonians, farewell agasint Wonder Woman, is considered second to Donna Troy in the Titans(strenght) and can produce large amounts of energy. Anyway, I think she can Frankie, until help arrives. As for Starman, I've seen him open stargates/wormholes, increase the density in objects and is very durable. That has to count for something right?

Yea, but she's still at best low-herald on a good day. Come to think of it, he uber-blast she did to wreck Brainiac's ship on "The Insiders" crossover was impressive too, though that kind of thing is pretty rare. The Wonder Woman fight was a 'stay out of our business' brawl that didn't go on too long, and with the kryptonians she managed to use her solar absorption powers somehow to weaken them.

Holding Frankie'll be possible due to her better combat skills, but Kory'd be in big trouble against the stronger heralds and I'm not sure if starbolts will do much to someone with star-based powers (though come to think of it, she might be likewise more resistant to Frankie's attacks). So sure, she might be able to last awhile, but no help is coming for her, it's coming for Frankie in the form of a mid to high herald, so it hardly matters.

Slaanesh
Herald FTW

Konton
Yeah, Q99 got it.

She does well against Kryptonians because she can actively choose to absorb the ambient solar energy faster than they can and even take it FROM them.

Surfer is probably 10000x better at energy manipulation though.

-Pr-
Kryptonians are like ninjas, the more there are the suckier they become.

for once i agree with you...

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
for once i agree with you... What do you mean "for once"? disgust

aztec
I guess, I overestimated Starfire. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.