Lyn and Hector vs Kratos and Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/images/assist07/assist07_070911a.jpg

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/348/210902-hector_large.jpg

VS

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/cysco2004/kratos.jpg

http://kaonazhie.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ryu-hayabusa.jpg

Rules: Everyone is only allowed one weapon and nothing more.
The fight takes place on top of Mt. Rushmore.

Lyn: Sol Katti

8gutrFRkRow

Hector: Armads

Qlpoc9LbRn8

Kratos: Blades of Chaos

As if you need a video....... Ok, I couldn't find one I liked. mad

Ryu: True Dragon Sword

fG5WG99man8

Heythere,Honey
Why is it always Mt. Silver?!

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Why is it always Mt. Silver?!

Fixed it.

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Fixed it.
thumb up

Sin_Volvagia
Lyn is faster than Ryu but has the weaker sword. Hector is nothing impressive compared to everyone else in the thread.

Hope or no hope, Kratos solos. If speed is a problem, Ryu is there to assist.

Wei Phoenix
Kratos or Ryu will solo with ease.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Kratos: Blades of Chaos

As if you need a video....... Ok, I couldn't find one I liked. mad

roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine, allow me.

wZOrFsVXOo0

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine, allow me.

wZOrFsVXOo0

I'm going to wait for someone to downplay that feat like the one from GOW2. Who was that anyone in two, was it Atlas?

CosmicComet
Yes it was Atlas in two.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm going to wait for someone to downplay that feat like the one from GOW2. Who was that anyone in two, was it Atlas?

We'll need to put Kratos up against Kain for that to happen.

BloodRain
Kratos tanks and Ryu counters any speed. Hector looks strong but its hard to tell from just that clip.

Who were the ones to downplay the GoW2 feat? And how?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by BloodRain
Kratos tanks and Ryu counters any speed. Hector looks strong but its hard to tell from just that clip.

Who were the ones to downplay the GoW2 feat? And how?

The lollovelinkclub and maybe EvilAngel. They claimed Atlas wasn't trying to kill Kratos though not pressing any buttons proves that the titan was at least going to torture Kratos.

BloodRain
:/

Oh well... yay for GoWIII then.

Wei Phoenix
BT said the same thing about it. Making him suffer means using no real strength at all it seems.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
The lollovelinkclub and maybe EvilAngel. They claimed Atlas wasn't trying to kill Kratos though not pressing any buttons proves that the titan was at least going to torture Kratos.
Gaia and Atlas' words both suggest Atlas was not trying to kill Kratos, the Cronos fight has no such stipulation, just a lot of PIS. BT will probably still downplay it, though.

CosmicComet
The argument that Atlas wasn't trying to kill Kratos is made obsolete by the fact that Cronos most certainly was. And Cronos is most certainly in Atlas' league in strength. Perhaps not in a deadlift competition because Atlas has four arms, but they would probably stalemate in arm wrestling.

And no, stop haphazardly calling something 'PIS'. There was no PIS about Kratos beating Cronos. Possible argument for CIS on Cronos' part however, but that means nothing.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The argument that Atlas wasn't trying to kill Kratos is made obsolete by the fact that Cronos most certainly was. And Cronos is most certainly in Atlas' league in strength. Perhaps not in a deadlift competition because Atlas has four arms, but they would probably stalemate in arm wrestling.

And no, stop haphazardly calling something 'PIS'. There was no PIS about Kratos beating Cronos. Possible argument for CIS on Cronos' part however, but that means nothing.
Presence of PIS does not null the strength feat. But CIS is probably as valid.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Gaia and Atlas' words both suggest Atlas was not trying to kill Kratos, the Cronos fight has no such stipulation, just a lot of PIS. BT will probably still downplay it, though.

He wasn't going to kill Kratos, but he was at least testing him, if not trying to hurt him for his actions in CoO.

Also, what PIS? There is CIS, but I don't see any PIS; not that it would affect Kratos' strength feats.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He wasn't going to kill Kratos, but he was at least testing him, if not trying to hurt him for his actions in CoO.

Also, what PIS? There is CIS, but I don't see any PIS; not that it would affect Kratos' strength feats. I agree, it doesn't effect his strength feats.

LLLLLink
FE games don't give much to work with in the feat's department. Pretty much what you see is what you get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.