loki vs dr.strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tests
Loki vs dr.strange (classic)

no-prep.

Who wins?

tests
anyone care to give some input? hehe

Black bolt z
Prettyu sure this has been done b4.Prob stalemate.

Blanket
Loki

tests
Originally posted by Blanket
Loki

what is your reasoning? And if it is loki, in 10 battles, how many wud he win?

Colossus-Big C
classic dr strange wins normal loses

Blanket
Originally posted by tests
what is your reasoning? And if it is loki, in 10 battles, how many wud he win? He's looked better than Strange before in a battle while using an astral form.

He doesn't need to summon outside forces to battle for him, and his current feats are pretty good to say the least.

JakeTheBank
Classic Loki was pretty powerful in his own right. A early Thor even admitted that Loki's power exceeded his own.

tests
He's looked better than Strange before in a battle while using an astral form.

He doesn't need to summon outside forces to battle for him, and his current feats are pretty good to say the least.

yea but classic strange had insane feats, regardless if he used outside forces. That is who he is. I think strange wud win like 6/10 without prep.

With prep, 8/10.

tkitna
Didnt Loki already beat Classic Strange?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by tkitna
Didnt Loki already beat Classic Strange?

I think he beat him before Strange became the Sorcerer Supreme. I'd have to check to be sure.

tkitna
Yeah, I cant remember exactly either.

Nihilist
Strange ftw.

He stalemated Loki, who had all Stranges artifacts and prep and still couldnt beat Strange(iirc)

Blanket
Originally posted by Nihilist
Strange ftw.

He stalemated Loki, who had all Stranges artifacts and prep and still couldnt beat Strange(iirc) That was King Thor reality, and was like a one page spread.

Originally posted by tkitna
Didnt Loki already beat Classic Strange? Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think he beat him before Strange became the Sorcerer Supreme. I'd have to check to be sure.
Yes. But Loki was also in astral form, and iirc half his power, and he easily was tooling him.

Originally posted by tests
yea but classic strange had insane feats, regardless if he used outside forces. That is who he is. I think strange wud win like 6/10 without prep.

With prep, 8/10. He also still has insane hype on this board too.
Outside forces though aren't usable on this forum. Otherwise he'll just throw Eternity at Loki... no expression

tests
That was King Thor reality, and was like a one page spread.

Yes. But Loki was also in astral form, and iirc half his power, and he easily was tooling him.

He also still has insane hype on this board too.
Outside forces though aren't usable on this forum. Otherwise he'll just throw Eternity at Loki... no expression

lol true, throwing eternity at loki would result in a stomp. To be honest though, loki and strange are pretty equal.

I wonder how strange would do against hela? if he had prep and he could use anything at his disposal (i.e. outside forces)

smile

cdtm
That was King Thor reality, and was like a one page spread.

He also still has insane hype on this board too.

I think "outside forces" is intended to stop teammates from getting involved, or recruit help or get tech they wouldn't normally have access to...

In the case of Strange, his entire power set is dependent on outside sources, seeing he channels magic externally.. Technically, channeling an abstract would probably fall within his power set as long as it's something he can do with his standard equipment and without any real prep...

tests
Originally posted by cdtm
I think "outside forces" is intended to stop teammates from getting involved, or recruit help or get tech they wouldn't normally have access to...

In the case of Strange, his entire power set is dependent on outside sources, seeing he channels magic externally.. Technically, channeling an abstract would probably fall within his power set as long as it's something he can do with his standard equipment and without any real prep...

yep, strange basically always channels magic externally by using the power of higher beings. That is whathe does/is

OneDumbG0
^ Like how Doom basically always channels energies externally by stealing the power of higher beings? That is whathe does/is

But we don't seriously consider that Surfer or Franklin Richards or Nightmare is conveniently around so that Doom can steal their energies and fight in a prepless battle. Now even if you consider that analogy straw-mannish, don't forget that Doom also uses magic. But summoning the Mindless Ones isn't the same as summoning Beyonder. Both of which he has done. Classic Dr. Strange summoning Eternity has as much consideration here as Doom summoning Beyonder in a fight.

Blanket was right.

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332866&highlight=title%3A(loki+vs.+dr.+strange)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408439&highlight=title%3A(loki+vs.+dr.+strange)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418062&highlight=title%3A(loki+vs.+dr.+strange)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=446887&highlight=title%3A(loki+vs.+dr.+strange)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354177&highlight=title%3A(loki+vs.+dr.+strange)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=477588&highlight=title%3A(loki+vs.+dr.+strange)

Please read up on using the search function in the rules thread at the top of the forum before making more threads. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.