Bayonetta and Jeanne versus Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Bayonetta seems 2 B very popular and powerful. Can she take out Pyron?

All weapons & abilities R available from the start.

Keollyn
Not this powerful.

NemeBro
Pyron eats them and uses the god at the end of the game as a finger puppet.

No End N Site
Pyron literaly has the content of TWENTY to FORTY galaxies to toss around and it's not like that's his limit at all. He picks and chooses what he wants. He shrinks'em to dust in an epic spite match.

Let's lay off the Bayo threads, people. She's gonna be like the new Link.

NemeBro
Twenty to forty?

His collection of planets fills an orbit four times that of the Milky Way, still very impressive, but where did you get those numbers from?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by No End N Site
Pyron literaly has the content of TWENTY to FORTY galaxies to toss around and it's not like that's his limit at all. He picks and chooses what he wants. He shrinks'em to dust in an epic spite match.

Let's lay off the Bayo threads, people. She's gonna be like the new Link. I take offense. >|

BloodRain
Only take offence when people compare the Link situation to the Sepiroth one stick out tongue jk

Big dude wins.

No End N Site
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I take offense. >|

You gotta admit, there was a time when there were at least 10 Link threads a day.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Twenty to forty?

His collection of planets fills an orbit four times that of the Milky Way, still very impressive, but where did you get those numbers from?

Our Galaxy is NOT average. It's BIG. There are others out there that make the Milky Way look like a dust mite, but the average galaxy floatin' out in space is only about 20 to 40 thousand LYs across.

The Milky Way is special. Yay!

Also, Pyron collects more than just planets.

Sin_Volvagia
C-C-C-Curbstomp!!!!!!!!!!

sad

Esomark
Pyron could fart and blow away Bayonetta's universe.

danteiscool
Pyron sneezes and kills their entire universe and didn't even realized it happened until he accidently swalowed some of the universe's cosmic remains.

No End N Site
I don't think Pyron can destroy a universe, at least not in one attack or very quickly.

ScreamPaste
I don't make the things. >|

No End N Site
Strange, the people who have to defend the characters never make the threads. They're just baited into them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.