Morrigan Aesland vs. Tifa Lockhart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.gamehotties.com/images/morrigan-aensland/morrigan-aensland.jpg
Morrigan Aesland (Darkstalkers)

vs.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/371/20341-19773_large.jpg
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII)

Fight takes place in the church (seen in Advent Children).

Which of these two hot women will win this fight?

BloodRain
Dont know who'd win but what I do know is that ill be watching ;]

Tifa for no reason.

NemeBro
Morrigan. no expression

A better fight would be a random average demon from Makai versus Tifa... and Tifa would still lose.

Keollyn
Morrigan on grounds of being hotter.

No End N Site
Morrigan. She doesn't have any actual feats that I can remember right now but she has direct soul attacks, pretty high regen, teleport, can fly, body fluids are lethal to humans, she's got some sort of aura that makes humans go insane and she can never tire in a fight cuz adrenaline/pleasure keeps her alive.

Plus I got a fantasy crush on Morrigan.

Sin_Volvagia
laughing

This is ****ing **** spite!

Esomark
Originally posted by No End N Site
body fluids are lethal to humans

From what I've read, the most potent are the saliva and blood. So she could just spit on Tifa and call it a day.

NemeBro
Hm.

My pants are suddenly tighter.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Esomark
From what I've read, the most potent are the saliva and blood. So she could just spit on Tifa and call it a day.

So I'm assuming hot steamy lesbian action is out

sad

LLLLLink
Reminds me of the Samus vs Link thread...

Esomark
Originally posted by Keollyn
So I'm assuming hot steamy lesbian action is out

sad

This looks like a job for a retcon. Capcom does it all the time anyway.

Keollyn
Make us happy Capcom.

danteiscool
Morrigan wins in a horrible curbstomp.

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Keollyn
Morrigan on grounds of being hotter.

Snafu the Great
Screw the match! HLA for da win!

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Screw the match! HLA for da win!

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Reminds me of the Samus vs Link thread...
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/samus_and_link.jpg
How every Samus v.s. Link thread ends. Cyner finds such lulzy stuff.

Heythere,Honey
Must...Steal...Pic...

Damn it, where do you guys find this stuff? erm

Keollyn
Link isn't worthy of that poon.

ScreamPaste
As a certain youngin' would say.

Yer a funny gai.

Keollyn
Link isn't even worthy of his own poon.

ScreamPaste
Righto. Cause a d00d who saves the world all day's worth as a fictional character is based solely on the opinion of some gai on a forum with a bwnr for Bayonetta. 131

Keollyn
Link isn't even worthy of poon's poon.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Righto. Cause a d00d who saves the world all day's worth as a fictional character is based solely on the opinion of some gai on a forum with a bwnr for Bayonetta. 131

Big deal

Half the VG characters in existance save the world on a regular basis.

What makes Link so special?

XanatosForever
The fact he's been doing it longer than almost any other character, except a certain portly italian? erm

No End N Site
That comic was most surely made by a Link fan. Everyone knows that Link is the 1st gay video game character. Nintendo should just admit it and stop tryin' to dance around the fact. They would get much respect from me if they did.

NemeBro
Originally posted by XanatosForever
The fact he's been doing it longer than almost any other character, except a certain portly italian? erm Not true at all.

Several people who all happen to be named Link have been doing it, not one guy. 131

dahatta
That comic was most surely made by a Link fan. Everyone knows that Link is the 1st gay video game character. Nintendo should just admit it and stop tryin' to dance around the fact. They would get much respect from me if they did.

How in any of his games is Link gay?
At the end of the second game he definitely wasn't gay.
Nor was he in TP, OoT, SS, or any of the toon games.
Name one reason you say that Link, the hero of time, is homosexual.

No End N Site
So you are sayin that Link is not gay, cuz you think he aint gay? I really think Nintendo kinda left things up in the air for people to think what they want. I just go with what I have.

Link can be The Hero of Time, and a homosexual. You don't have to be straight to be hero.

RE: Blaxican
Link is pretty obviously gay.

Frisky Dingo
So you are sayin that Link is not gay, cuz you think he aint gay? I really think Nintendo kinda left things up in the air for people to think what they want. I just go with what I have.

Link can be The Hero of Time, and a homosexual. You don't have to be straight to be hero. So, do you think Ryu's gay? I don't think so, even though some say he is.

NemeBro
No, you four are gay.

Gtfo with this shit.

Calm down, asspounder.

NemeBro
At least I admit it.

I SAID CALM DOWN BRO

NemeBro
Salivate mah bawls you homo.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
No, you four are gay.

Yeah, those 4 guys are gay. *snickers*

CosmicComet
haermm

NemeBro
Oh Jesus, now CosmicComet, the gayest mutha****a KMC has ever seen, has to post.

Wtf man. estahuh

****, I hope Lana doesn't ban me for this nonsense.

I hope she does.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I hope she does.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc450/erodyte/cryingpikachugif.gif

XanatosForever
This thread isn't half as bad as the jokes my gay boss pulls out of his ass on a daily basis. 313

NemeBro
That's a stereoytype you bigot ****.

XanatosForever
Stereotypes exist for a reason, bub, and my boss, while gay, is definitely not the stereotypical homosexual male. He is awesome, though.

dahatta
What I meant was that at the end of Zelda II ( an awesome game) Link and Zelda kissed and Link didn't pull away. This means that in that game Nintendo didn't make him gay.

In Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword he may have worn earrings, but that doesn't make him gay. Ordon\Skyloft might have different standards than the US. And also, this is a game for preteens mostly. There wouldn't be a homosexual protagonist in it because that would be less profitable. As most teens and preteens are homophobic. Even if Link in one of the games is homosexual, he is still badass.

And NemeBro, who is it exactly that you are calling gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.