Deathstroke vs punisher & Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Punisher has tapped a Crime boss gathering meet in new york in hopes of gathering intel b4 killing them all, although not sure he could with all the added security.

one of the bludhaven mooks has hired an out of town assassin to kill some kid cop who is too good to take a bribe... a Dick Grayson.

now this Assassin when he heard the name get this, said he would do it for free.. he'll be dead by the end of the week.

havin heard enough punisher sets off his explosive charges he had planted earlier all from a save distance near an open sewer drainage.

a week later...

Slade is in the middle of killing Grayson inside a boxing gym while in the middle of his working out....

everyone runs off in panic dick doing his best but is unable to put up a fight without the element of surprise and gear..

punisher running in just in time unloads two desert eagles on slade knocking him back from dick mostly from surprise ... punisher acting fast sees he is still up and rotates his m16 from his back into firing position while running full steam at them both.. unloading a full clip into slade and heading with the butt of the rifle as he grabs dick to make his escape..

dick: his armor....

Punisher; i'm on it kid.. pulls out a magnesium and frag grenade as they run off beating the explosion... bam!

slade on fire and his armor torn removes his shirt and mask screaming in pain and in anger dropping his damage weapons as he runs after them into the street..

Slade; i'll kill you!! losing his temper..

wildcat in the changing room as this was all occurring in the span of less then a minute runs out to investigate the explosion and runs into the street. where punisher now with only a bayonet standing between slade and a seriously injured dick...

Slade easily disarms Punisher from his only wpn and confident he will kill them both only to be jumped kick in the back of the head by wildcat...

ko, kill cis on morality on h2h...

Slade angry gets back up to face two opponents completely unarmed but confident he can beat them.

Juk3n
i dont wanna read all that just to find out what gear DS has. I'll just assume his standard stuff ok? Hedoes better than Shang-Chi, as he can soak Gunfire rounds to the chest and still functions (was it the chest in the comics) anywho, if he gets the drop he can win, if it's a face to face, he can also win, but less likely.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Juk3n
i dont wanna read all that just to find out what gear DS has. I'll just assume his standard stuff ok? Hedoes better than Shang-Chi, as he can soak Gunfire rounds to the chest and still functions (was it the chest in the comics) anywho, if he gets the drop he can win, if it's a face to face, he can also win, but less likely.

its hand to hand

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juk3n
i dont wanna read all that just to find out what gear DS has. I'll just assume his standard stuff ok? Hedoes better than Shang-Chi, as he can soak Gunfire rounds to the chest and still functions (was it the chest in the comics) anywho, if he gets the drop he can win, if it's a face to face, he can also win, but less likely. thats a shame.. it was interesting.

King Castle
bumpity bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.