Morrigan Aesland vs. Bayonetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Since people think Morrigan vs. Tifa is spite, I'm gonna make this thread now. Morrigan Aesland, the hot succubus from Darkstalkers now fights Bayonetta, the badass witch.

In this fight, Bayonetta has every ability available and Morrigan is at full power after merging with Lilith. There will be a second round and that's who's the hottest.

Who will win this fight and who is the hottest, the succubus or the witch?

danteiscool
from what I've seen of Morrigan, she is considerably more powerful than Bayonetta, but both of them are overpowered. I'd say Morrigan wins the first round.

as for the second round... I'd still say Morrigan wins.

Demonic Phoenix
Succubus. She's hot enough to turn Bayonetta gay.

No End N Site
Morrigan even at full power has no showings at all, I can't really give her the win. However, her implied power is just to great to ignore. Bein' in the same class as Jedah as a newborn and possibly more powerful than Belial as a grown woman has to count for somethin'. Thus, I can't say who would win round one. Bayo's abilities and showins are just not enough to turn the tide for me.

Round 2 goes to Morrigan, tho, for sure.

ScreamPaste
Bayonetta is so unattractive she could actually be improved upon by mutilation. no expression Morrigan wins round two in a stomp.

Sin_Volvagia
I don't know Morrigan enough to see how she would fare against Bayonetta.

Esomark
Only familiar with Morrigan so I won't throw caution to the wind on round one. However, I won't hesitate to say Morrigan wins round two. Bayonetta looks something like a souped up Sarah Palin.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Esomark
Bayonetta looks something like a souped up Sarah Palin.

iorilmao

I think Bayo is hot! She just acts in ways that appear to be undesirable to me...at times.

Esomark
She does look better than Palin for sure.

Oh, and where does that Iori come from?

Heythere,Honey
Morrigan stomps on both rounds.durw00t

NemeBro
Sarah Palin is hotter than Bayonetta.

Yeah, I said it. no expression

First_Tsurugi06
^And birds tweet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.