anyone read Baki the Grappler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
recently heard about it and checked out some parts on youtube. really caught my interest, but sadly for me I don't have enough time on my hands to read every chapter so I'll have to read the new ones and use wikipedia and other sources to know about what happened before that.

but back to the point of this, has anyone here been keeping up with the series? all I really know is that Baki is trying to get strong enough to beat his dad Yujiro whom has done some pretty insane crap.

if you guys could fill me in as much as you can, then please do so. plus this will give me new thread ideas.

Gecko4lif
I have read all of series 1 and 2 and i pretty much up to date with raws on series 3

You wanna talk im your man

Kirikaze Fuuma
I just read from New Grappler Baki until Baki Son of Ogre. But I know the previous storyline from the anime. The story is interesting and now I'm waiting for Son of Ogre chapter 131. Which makes me curious why it hasn't released yet...

Gecko4lif
There is a scanalation war going on

The pickle fights were bananas though

Luke Cage
Yeah, I read Grappler Baki and it's one of my favorite mangas.

Yujiro, Kaoru, Jack, and Oliva are my favorite characters.

Gecko4lif
Btw

Apparently yujiro has x-ray vision now

Luke Cage
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Btw

Yeah, I wonder how it's gonna end.

Baki already beat a guy who can tank point blank shotgun blasts (Oliva) and a guy who curbstomped dinosaurs (Pickle). I wonder who will Baki fight next.

Gecko4lif
Baki is fighting yujiro

the match has already been scheduled.

The current raws are just him ans yujiro going through there days before the fight

Ban Mido
Does anyone know where I could find the raws for son of ogre to read :/? I just finished 169 and can't find any more T-T

Gecko4lif
If you tell me what is happening at 169 ill find which site to update you with

Ban Mido
If you tell me what is happening at 169 ill find which site to update you with Umm it's right where Jack Hanma finds Pickle and he's like staring him down, that's where it ended :O

Gecko4lif
register here

http://ritualscan2.free.fr/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=957&sid=78dff47f49edc127e17eebdad71265d9&start=1160

Ban Mido
register here

http://ritualscan2.free.fr/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=957&sid=78dff47f49edc127e17eebdad71265d9&start=1160 Ah thank you very much I sincerely appreciate it big grin

Gecko4lif
Anything to help a fellow Grappler

Gecko4lif
Hmmm Baki has gone from getting 1 shot by an imaginary Yujrio to fighting one till he was in a puddle of sweat.

Interesting.

dishonerd
Btw

not true. he has the ability to see peoples weakness. and in the manga he seen that the old guy had lung cancer and told him to stop smoking. and to not take another puff or it will kill him. right after he took that puff he started to cough up blood then it made a commit about yujiro having the ability to see a persons weakness no mater how small or untraceable.

dishonerd
first there was a manga of baki in grade school. i couldn't find the full manga for this it might still be coming out.

then there was the first anime of baki the grappler. in the second series he fought in the dark tournament.

the next manga took right after the dark tournament. death row inmates brake out of jail and challenge the finalist of the dark tournament.

baki was positioned by one of the martial arts fighters in the last manga and is dieing. because of the poison this might be his last fight. he go's to china to fight in a another tournament. and finds a antadote throw fighting. (+ yujiro acts like a lil ***** in a fight agents a old man lol)

the the pickle's series comes.
pickels fights retsu
pickles fights the karity kid
pickles fights jack
pickles fights baki

the last manga is them baki and yujiro playing father son for the first time. baki asks yujiro "y did you kill my mom" and he replies "its nun of your bissness." after that the fight starts. im at the middle where baki and yujiro stop playing around and baki tackles yujiro through like a entire building. can any one help me find the rest.

i was reading it from a web site but some one snitched. aparintly some one was getting payed to do what some one else was doing for free. and the greedy guy did not like it. so he did a lot of sh^& to get it taken off the air and a now the publisher is not aloud to post the raws.

and for a tip type in "baki win or die blog spot" on google to read what i read. before it gets taken off.

sieh
hey guys, i'm stuck on Baki- son of ogre chapter 130. is there any place i could read the raws? i tried going to the ritualscan link but everything there was from 169 on and i haven't read 130-169.

ookami597
Hey dude above me, you can read the full Jack Vs. Pickle fight on the Son of Ogre facebook page just search it. Good luck

psycho gundam
the mangaka draws his shins/calves too long

thanos-prime
Does anyone know where to find chapters 23-54 of grappler baki i can't seem to find them anywhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.