Demitri vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Demtri after absorbing Pyron vs this team:

DMC4 Dante (all weapons and maxed out styles and unlimited D.T.)
Bayonetta (full power)
Kratos (all weapons from GoW 3, including sword of Olympus)
Shin Akuma

p.s. for reasons unknown I just got a feeling that this is somewhat (or really) one sided, but can't figure out why. maybe I haven't been getting enough sleep lately to think this stuff through.

oh well, I'll just see what happens. does Demitri win?

No End N Site
None of the characters in this thread have enough strength to harm him. And now he has the power of Pyron. Why don't we slow down on all the DS threads? 4 in 1 day.

Keollyn
Add Id to make it fair.

Oh wait, that would then be a curbstomp.

Esomark
Originally posted by No End N Site
None of the characters in this thread have enough strength to harm him. And now he has the power of Pyron. Why don't we slow down on all the DS threads? 4 in 1 day.

At least they are better than the Kain threads that were shooting up all month. Those got old very fast.

Burning thought
They only need Dante or Bayonetta.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Esomark
At least they are better than the Kain threads that were shooting up all month. Those got old very fast. The problem isn't Kain, it's his supporter. Originally posted by Burning thought
They only need Dante or Bayonetta. Y'see.

Burning thought
I dont let fanbases get away with their invented powers and overhypes I am afraid and I likely never will.

Sin_Volvagia
Kratos wins with the power of Hope.

No End N Site
It's not like Demitri is going to kill anyone. They'll just be Rule 63ed and have their "V-Card" taken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.