Team Speed Force vs Marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
All the Flashes are evil and want to take over Marvel earth.

Led by Savitar
Zoom
John Fox
Wally
Barry
Bart Allen
Jessie Quick
Sela Allen
Jay Garrick
Walter West
Max Mercury

How far do they go?

janus77
they face the awesome might of the Avatar of Inertia: The Blob.

can't steal speed from one who has none, can't speed dump him either, because he was formed from anti-speed shifty

Blob wins, easy.

Prep-Man
Walter makes his head explode.

Black bolt z
Prob hulk but definitly juggs.Or could they speed drain him and he wouldn't have any momentum to gain?

Tattoos N Scars
In a no CIS/PIS scenario....everyone on Marvel Earth would be like statues to the Flash. Team Speed Force takes Marvel Earth in Planck time.

janus77
lol,

no PIS? they all die horribly quickly at the hands of the first sorcerer they come across (auto-shields and magic that doesn't require hceeps esrever).

BlackZero30x
wait which zoom?....if it's zolomon his powers are time based and if its prof zoom he uses his own reverse speed force soo would he be using his own or feeding on the original speed force?

byrdgang21
The flashes fail due to the fact that the speed force does nor exist in the marvel universe

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
wait which zoom?....if it's zolomon his powers are time based and if its prof zoom he uses his own reverse speed force soo would he be using his own or feeding on the original speed force?

Reverse Flash.

Johnny Sorrow
They clinch it.

xmarksthespot
They do better than Punisher. peaches

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Reverse Flash.

sorry didn't mean to be a pain i was confused......

anyway...im pretty sure team could do it....all that power....im not sure their is any earth bound hero that could stop them....maybe reed if givin enough prep

Omega Vision
Do we assume the Speed Force works on Marvel Earth for this thread? If so then Team Speed Force FTW, Marvel won't know what hit them.

rader
Doom steals speed force, and solos

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rader
Doom steals speed force, and solos
I don't see that happening, but then again I'm not Mindset or Battlemage.

Prep-Man
Yes, of course SF works, BUT Marvel earth gets 30 min prep.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Do we assume the Speed Force works on Marvel Earth for this thread? If so then Team Speed Force FTW, Marvel won't know what hit them.

im betting that if johns was writing this story then barry would take the speed force with him....

but yea i forgot speed force doesn't work in MU....

Yes, of course SF works, BUT Marvel earth gets 30 min prep. in this case i continue to stick with my earlier statement....

EDIT:fixed

Omega Vision
Yes, of course SF works, BUT Marvel earth gets 30 min prep.
Took them much longer to organize a defense to a (in retrospect) rather small scale Skrull invasion. If Marvel wins then its not without serious casualties.

Wild Shadow
3o minute prep is enough for any spell caster...

but kitty solo's by intangible earth minus the flashes when they lad and start running they realize nothing to run onto and fall into space.

but seriously i see flashes taking the majority of the planet out in a blitz speed run.. until they run into the intangible beings and slam into walls and get themselves killed..

Prep-Man
Barry can manipulate his molecules and NOT be stopped by walls and such.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
3o minute prep is enough for any spell caster...

but kitty solo's by intangible earth minus the flashes when they lad and start running they realize nothing to run onto and fall into space.

but seriously i see flashes taking the majority of the planet out in a blitz speed run.. until they run into the intangible beings and slam into walls and get themselves killed..
By matching the molecular resonance of other objects and persons they can effect phased beings and that sort of thing.

Wild Shadow
depends how or what type of phasing it is.

some actually step out of time and space into a side dimension some like kitty not sure i think she just alters the electrical charge of her molecules spacing and pushing others aside. doesnt really have anything to do with vibrating at least not to the extend as flash would which is make their molecules vibrate at a crazy lvl and simply find open space areas as they fall between other molecules as they pass through them.

then you got guys like X man who is an entirely different type of energy being who actually has no matter but is another state of being and dimension.. nothing the flashes can do unless they can somehow vibrate and effect the astral plane.. which i highly doubt

Prep-Man
MM phases like that. Steps out into another dimension, according to Ostrander. Even though X-Man is from another plane, he can still be affected by the SF. SF is from another plane of existence.

BlackZero30x
depends how or what type of phasing it is.

some actually step out of time and space into a side dimension some like kitty not sure i think she just alters the electrical charge of her molecules spacing and pushing others aside. doesnt really have anything to do with vibrating at least not to the extend as flash would which is make their molecules vibrate at a crazy lvl and simply find open space areas as they fall between other molecules as they pass through them.

then you got guys like X man who is an entirely different type of energy being who actually has no matter but is another state of being and dimension.. nothing the flashes can do unless they can somehow vibrate and effect the astral plane.. which i highly doubt

yes your right kitty does not "vibrate" her molecules but her phasing is alot more similar to the flash's then most may think....they vibrate their molecules to separate far enough so they can pass through solid objects....so im pretty sure proper vibrating could hit most intangible foes.

Wild Shadow
i personally dont see nor except any flash being able to effect a thought with any amount of vibrating.. they are not vibrating into the astral plane no matter how hard they try.

they can effect MM all they want it isnt the same as x man in his pure thought state and astral plane..

also x man has shown various types of phasing from temporal , side dimensions,... astral plane shifting and even molecular manipulation..

Prep-Man
If nate were to be in another dimension, so could some of the Flash's. I don't see X-man manipulating Barry in the SF.

Slaanesh
team speed force is gonna kill nearly all of marvel earth heroes before they can even retaliate..they will succeed in taking over earth..

Warlord
wolverine kills them all....HF ftw

Lord Feron
If they go all out only a handfula of people would be able to fight back. X-Man is the ideal choice. They can't do shit to him physically and he can **** with them all he wants. Im sure there are others who have a similar ability.

Priest
Sentry kills all of them before they can process a thought.

Newjak
30 minutes with Doom, Reed, Banner, Pym Loki, etc, etc along with the likes of Thor being prepped and ready for a fight.

I don't see the Flashes winning this.

Stranglehold300
Spiderman solos.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Priest

Sentry cries before the fight even starts.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Priest
Unlikely.

Wild Shadow
so DC ppl are now claiming flashes can vibrate into the astral plane and effect a thought?
wtf is happening here at kmc ppl ?!
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4660/xman01015wf4.jpg

g_twitch

anyways might as well say the flashes can effect and hurt illusion casting by vibrating..

BlackZero30x
so DC ppl are now claiming flashes can vibrate into the astral plane and effect a thought?
wtf is happening here at kmc ppl ?!

anyways might as well say the flashes can effect and hurt illusion casting by vibrating..

well im certainly saying that they could harm him im saying that the people that can Phase such as kitty can definitely be harmed....

like i said flash's take down the earth heroes.....not including some "higher" beings but a handful could definitely stop them...such as reed but i don't feel he has enough prep time in this particular fight...then their are some highly powerhouses that could stop them...but i don't see many pulling it off

Colossus-Big C
they stomp, the only hope is juggernaut, they cant hurt him or steel his speed because his momentum is infinit

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
they stomp, the only hope is juggernaut, they cant hurt him or steel his speed because his momentum is infinit

But, I bet you billions of IMP's per second would put him in orbit.

Colossus-Big C
lol in a no pis situation every earth hero would be killed before they even process a thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.