Thor vs Nova, Iron Man, Human Torch, Namor, and Cannon Ball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Black bolt z
Team with ease.

Blanket
What the lady said.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket
What the lady said. bawling
Why you gotta be so mean!?!?!?!?

BruceSkywalker
Thor loses

dmills
Nova solos.

JakeTheBank
Team, not with ease if at all. Thor has pawned Namor before in the rain, and Human Torch and Iron Man are pretty much fodder to be koed. Their only chance is really Nova, and if he falls, they're screwed.

TheTyrant
This is basically Nova vs Thor. And we all know that Thor prevails in that struggle.

Warlord
Team

the ninjak
Sam Guthrie smashes Thor.....Nova keeps him down.

Q99
Team. Thor beats Nova in a fight, but throw in Namor and Cannonball and things turn around. Especially Namor.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
bawling
Why you gotta be so mean!?!?!?!?

Lady isn't an insult.

Warlord
Originally posted by the ninjak
Sam Guthrie smashes Thor.....

Thor uses mjolnir as a baseball bat

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99

Lady isn't an insult.

It is when you're not one

KingD19
Sam smashed the hell out of Gladiator, if you can do that to a confident Gladiator, you can give Thor a challenge.

Warlord
So has Gambit with his deck....sometimes PIS happens.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Warlord
So has Gambit with his deck....sometimes PIS happens.

laughing

Q99
It is when you're not one

Nah, it's merely incorrect.

Slaanesh
team 10/10..there're just to many for Thor to handle..

Warlord
no way 10/10 but he looses the majority

dmills
Current Thor would be wtf pwned by Nova solo. Add in Namor and the rest and it's spite.

Original Smurph
lol @ the "Nova > Thor" notion.

That being said, Nova coupled with Iron Man (I have no idea why people are discounting him), Namor and Cannonball is too much. Human Torch can provide the background dialogue.

carver9
Thor is a beast but we also have key players that is going against him. Ironman is pretty good, Nova is a beast, Cannonball is a beast and is completely invulnerable, Namor is a beast, Torch isnt needed.

Yeah, team wins 7/10.

dmills
@Original Smurf,

Classic Thor- Disassembled, I'm with you. But I'm talking about Thor in the here and now. If he's only going to toss lightning bolts around then Nova beats him. Quite easily IMO.

the ninjak
Thor uses mjolnir as a baseball bat

Nahhhhh! Sam aborbs it and crushes it right back into his face.

Prividing ample opportunity for the rest of the team to hold him.

Firestorms
Originally posted by Original Smurph
lol @ the "Nova > Thor" notion.

No its almost credible and I almost support it

Thor used to be powerful back in the 60s and 70s but he has not shown true power in a while. The way Thor gets jobbed out to the U-Foes, Sentry, Hulk

I can almost see where the Nova > Thor thing is coming from
Thor is weaker since his classic days

dmills
@Firestorm,

And let's not forget that Nova stalemated Classic Thor back in the day. Albeit they used the ol' "mind controlled" plot device as a cushion, but still, Nova held his own just fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.