The Mask vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
debate

Galan007
First the Mask would put out GR's hair via loogie -- then he'd pull one of those bottomless holes out of his pocket (which GR would walk right into) -- finally, Mask would simply pick the hole up and put it back in his pocket.

Srsly. ermm

chomperx9
if the mask let GR get up to him and look at him in the eyes would it work on the mask ?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
First the Mask would put out GR's hair via loogie -- then he'd pull one of those bottomless holes out of his pocket (which GR would walk right into) -- finally, Mask would simply pick the hole up and put it back in his pocket.

Srsly. ermm laughing

Originally posted by chomperx9
if the mask let GR get up to him and look at him in the eyes would it work on the mask ? i have no idea

StiltmanFTW
Toonforce character FTW.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by chomperx9
if the mask let GR get up to him and look at him in the eyes would it work on the mask ? i doubt it, mask for the win

BlackZero30x
Mask=God
Ghost Rider=Flaming biker

laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
Who wants to make the thread...The Mask vs Bugs Bunny...lol.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Who wants to make the thread...The Mask vs Bugs Bunny...lol. you 1st

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Who wants to make the thread...The Mask vs Bugs Bunny...lol.
Mask vs Looney Tunes Gremlins would be better, to my recollection those Gremlins are the only entities that ever defeated Bugs.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mask vs Looney Tunes Gremlins would be better, to my recollection those Gremlins are the only entities that ever defeated Bugs.

lol...yeah, that's true. He could also fight Popeye...he can't transmute whatever physical matter he punches.

Mindset
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Mask=God
Ghost Rider=Flaming biker

laughing out loud Not really

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mindset
Not really

yesglare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.