Aruro Plataedo vs. Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Aruro Plataedo, the first ever Bleach character to originate from a videogame is now facing off against Twilight Princess Ganondorf.

Aruro is from the fighting game Bleach: Shattered Blade and in his story, he defeats all the soul reaper captains plus Ichigo and while it may not be canon to Bleach, lets just say it is to keep the debate going in here. Ganondorf has all abilities seen in TP.

Can Ganondorf destroy this Arrancar or will Aruro be the one who wins?

MooCowofJustice
Stop making Zelda threads.

The Scenario
Why is it always Twilight Princess?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by The Scenario
Why is it always Twilight Princess?

This.^

Nemesis X
Twilight Princess is the only LoZ game I played.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Twilight Princess is the only LoZ game I played.

Might I recommend that you go out of your way and play LoZ: Ocarina of Time? I promise that you will gain respect for doing so.

BloodRain
Arturo Plateado. Sonido, Hierro, Cero, attack Spatial prison.

Is he able to beat Yamamoto?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BloodRain
Is he able to beat Yamamoto?

I would assume so considering that Yammamoto is also a soul reaper captain and therefore, got his ass kicked by Aruro Plataedo.

BloodRain
Arturo it is then.

ScreamPaste
Alright, I'll bite. (**** you, Nemesis.)

Explain to me what supports to foregone conclusion that Ganondorf loses? And please do so in a way that someone who'd rather eat their own socks than watch Bleach will understand. >_>

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Alright, I'll bite. (**** you, Nemesis.)

Explain to me what supports to foregone conclusion that Ganondorf loses? And please do so in a way that someone who'd rather eat their own socks than watch Bleach will understand. >_>

One of the advantages Arturo has is speed. Since he defeated all the captains and Ichigo, it's clear that he's faster than each of them.

Look at this vid, Ichigo and Byakuya are so fast, they leave blurs behind and Arturo is faster than this.

aKsgv2E4Ji4

This proves that speed feats in Bleach >>> speed feats in LoZ.

BloodRain
To go technical, he exists on a plane that Ganondorf cant see or interact with but the opposite isnt the same.

Sonido- Blinding speed. Can use to 'fly' too.
Hierro- Highly tough skin that gets tougher with a stronger spirit.
Bala/Cero- High pressure and fast energy bullet/Powerful energy beam.
Can summon a spacial prison to paralyse the enemy.
Spiritual pressure that could make the enemy fall to the flaw under the weight.
Powerful beam swords.

And it may be A<B<C but he beat one of the top 3 people in the whole media.

ScreamPaste
One of the advantages Arturo has is speed. Since he defeated all the captains and Ichigo, it's clear that he's faster than each of them.

Look at this vid, Ichigo and Byakuya are so fast, they leave blurs behind and Arturo is faster than this.

aKsgv2E4Ji4

This proves that speed feats in Bleach >>> speed feats in LoZ. So, beating someone makes you faster than them? That's faulty logic. Originally posted by BloodRain
To go technical, he exists on a plane that Ganondorf cant see or interact with but the opposite isnt the same.

Sonido- Blinding speed. Can use to 'fly' too.
Hierro- Highly tough skin that gets tougher with a stronger spirit.
Bala/Cero- High pressure and fast energy bullet/Powerful energy beam.
Can summon a spacial prison to paralyse the enemy.
Spiritual pressure that could make the enemy fall to the flaw under the weight.
Powerful beam swords.

And it may be A<B<C but he beat one of the top 3 people in the whole media.

A little more clearly pl0x? @_@ The first part I understand, but would like elaborated upon, and the others don't seem to be unbeatable. I've never watched Bleach. Am not an anime fan.

Nemesis X
So, beating someone makes you faster than them? That's faulty logic.

A little more clearly pl0x? @_@ The first part I understand, but would like elaborated upon, and the others don't seem to be unbeatable. I've never watched Bleach. Am not an anime fan.

This is what happens when you use a Cero up close:
s5lG3ejefxY

And Arturo's Cero is stronger and bigger no expression

BloodRain
-Too fast for Ganon.
-Too resilient for Ganons hits.
-Very powerful energy bullets and beams.
-Can paralyse even Captains.
-His energy can make you collapse.
-Beam swords.

To simplify, he cant touch Arturo but he can hit Dorf.

ScreamPaste
This is what happens when you use a Cero up close:
s5lG3ejefxY

And Arturo's Cero is stronger and bigger no expression Got a durability feat for Luppi? Doesn't look like anythign behind him was damaged.

ScreamPaste
-Too fast for Ganon.
-Too resilient for Ganons hits.
-Very powerful energy bullets and beams.
-Can paralyse even Captains.
-His energy can make you collapse.
-Beam swords.

To simplify, he cant touch Arturo but he can hit Dorf.
-Debatable. Do want speed feat.
-SRSLY want durability feat. He'd need an incredible one to be too tough for Ganon to hurt.
-Fair enough, but how powerful?
-"Even captains" means squat to me, don't watch Bleach, remember?
-On what scale?
-Fair enough, how good are they/how strong is he?

Nemesis X
Got a durability feat for Luppi? Doesn't look like anythign behind him was damaged.

Luppi survived one of Hitsugaya's Bankai attacks. The Cero disintegrated Luppi and you're only concerned about a wall being damaged by it or not? no expression

ScreamPaste
Luppi survived one of Hitsugaya's Bankai attacks. The Cero disintegrated Luppi and you're only concerned about a wall being damaged by it or not? no expression That's jibberish to me, and I obviously don't know what he's survived or I wouldn't be asking.

I don't watch Bleach. Explain to me why this is impressive in terms I can understand and I can debate it, but until thenI'm just shooting in the dark. erm

Also, damaging a wall would be consistent with being a powerful attack. Just sayin'.

Nemesis X
That's jibberish to me, and I obviously don't know what he's survived or I wouldn't be asking.

I don't watch Bleach. Explain to me why this is impressive in terms I can understand and I can debate it, but until thenI'm just shooting in the dark. erm

Also, damaging a wall would be consistent with being a powerful attack. Just sayin'.

Watch this (sorry for the crappy music in the background but I had to find a vid fast):

i9wghx4N2II

At the end of the vid, I'm sure you saw the power that is Hitugaya's Bankai. It would appear that when incased in his ice, your body parts will fall off of you. Fortunately for Luppi, only his tentacles fell off but unfortunately for him when a Cero was fired on him, he disintegrated.

MooCowofJustice
Thread sucks.

A lot of Anime have people moving so fast they can't be seen. It even happens in Naruto.

BloodRain
-Debatable. Do want speed feat.
-SRSLY want durability feat. He'd need an incredible one to be too tough for Ganon to hurt.
-Fair enough, but how powerful?
-"Even captains" means squat to me, don't watch Bleach, remember?
-On what scale?
-Fair enough, how good are they/how strong is he?
WzPAJCOHwnk
-2:40/3:20 More importantly 4:50. This is early series speed.
lA-oY-zz2Fc
-Note Aturu I think is above Ulquiorra (bad guy(yay Ulq!)) 0:12, 2:20-2:35, 6:00 example of the skin.
-Cero ^ 4:44.
-My bad my bad, in other words some of the strongest characters will be paralysed.
-Collapsing, choking, and feeling like someone he's stabbed you and fear are examples. To counter you need strong willpower and high energy to match the one exerted on you.
-Well people that are weaker are able to cut skyscrapers.

NemeBro
Did Aruro really beat Yamamoto?

This is a very important question.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did Aruro really beat Yamamoto?

This is a very important question.

Yes he did.

ScreamPaste
Yes he did. Can you prove that he did, or is this an assumption?

NemeBro
How is Aruro's Hierro?

BloodRain
How is Aruro's Hierro?
Hasnt been shown but the relation of Spiritual Energy and Hierro would make it on par with Ulquiorra's.

Ms.Marvel
im interested in this thread now @.@

ScreamPaste
And I'm confused. Everyone's speaking jibberish, and I'm too olde to know what they mean. sad

BloodRain
Hierro, 'steel skin' increases durability the more spirit pressure you have.

Demonic Phoenix
Does he get to use his Zanpakuto, Fenix? The one that can absorb energy?

Also, Arturo's Cero looks pretty huge, like a Gran Rey.

What other abilities does he have?

Nemesis X
Can you prove that he did, or is this an assumption?

Watch at the end of this fight:
LKdHJtl5tjw

Honestly, do you think I fib?

ScreamPaste
Watch at the end of this fight:
LKdHJtl5tjw

Honestly, do you think I fib? ..Is one guy doing ALL of the voice acting? haermm

Also, says he has the power of the sokyoku whatever that is, and this is just his story in arcade mode or something? >_> So... The same sort of logic that would let say, Lui Kang beat Blaze in MK Armageddon? erm

We also have no idea how he won, fight was in gameplay.

...This is the corniest thing I have ever seen.

Edit: high possibility of PIS. Sorta like how Cloud beats Sephiroth while never being as powerful as he is. Does Arturo have his own feats and things, or is this entire thread an A>B>C fest?

<---Confused.

BloodRain
@DP: Shapeshifts, summon x-shapped energy things that explode, a paralysing move and his 'release' where his wings turn red and gains more strength.

Oh yeah and hes absorbed the energy of several shinigami including Ichigo, Hitsugaya and Yamamoto iirc.

NemeBro
Wait.

Is this all based on what Aruro was able to do in his own story or something?

What about other people's stories?

Nephthys
OP says we're treating this as though his is the canon story.

And about speed. Ichigo, the protagonist was able to move so fast when he got Bankai that he literally appeared in dozens of places at once and was able to bat away millions of petals in seconds. He is now treated as something of a joke speed-wise. no expression Heck, the fodder of Bleach is likely too fast for Ganon to handle.

If that guy really beat all the captains then he's likely to be about on city-vaporising level.

Wiki also says this: 'Power Absorption: Arturo's Zanpakutō has the power to absorb the spiritual energy of those it defeats, adding to its wielder's strength.'

Which if try means he just about stomps Ganon.

Heythere,Honey
Bleach has a VG now? O.o

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Thread sucks.

A lot of Anime have people moving so fast they can't be seen. It even happens in Naruto.

This begs the question; "Are the guys really moving that fast, or is it that anime characters just don't pay attention?"

Originally posted by Nephthys

And about speed. Ichigo, the protagonist was able to move so fast when he got Bankai that he literally appeared in dozens of places at once and was able to bat away millions of petals in seconds. He is now treated as something of a joke speed-wise. no expression Heck, the fodder of Bleach is likely too fast for Ganon to handle.

If that guy really beat all the captains then he's likely to be about on city-vaporising level.

Wiki also says this: 'Power Absorption: Arturo's Zanpakutō has the power to absorb the spiritual energy of those it defeats, adding to its wielder's strength.'

Which if try means he just about stomps Ganon.

Even though I want to unleash fanboy-rage on you, I cant, because you are protected by that awesome Osaka sig.

FinalAnswer
In the words of Barry Burton

WHAT IS THIS?

Bleach? In my Game Versus Section?

ScreamPaste

Which if try means he just about stomps Ganon. So, what NemeSis has done, is give one character the power of all the strongest characters in Bleach? Hah.

LLLLLink
So, what NemeSis has done, is give one character the power of all the strongest characters in Bleach? Hah.

OMG, soul-rape.

/thread?

Phanteros
Gay unconstructed thread is gay uncunstructed thread. You basically using a bunch of stuff the opposition never heard of to your advantage. explain in great detail what this stuff is or report.

Phanteros
This should help(probably not considering this thread isn't even getting anywhere because the Ganon side doesn't even know what the hell is bleach nor is the other side even attempting to answer questions)

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

NemeBro
I probably know moar about Bleach than almost everyone who has posted in this thread.

If Aruro is the same level as Yamamoto or above it, and can tank his attacks, he wins.

Ms.Marvel
bleach is my favorite anime and ive read every chapter and watched every episode even the gay filler ermm

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
bleach is my favorite anime and ive read every chapter and watched every episode even the gay filler ermm Anime dun't matter, CANON IS GOD.

Also, Bleach is not all that great. estahuh

Ms.Marvel
i like it more than most stuff stick out tongue

cept for ghost in the shell. thats the best big grin

NemeBro
Kusanagi's hawtness alone can carry that show.

Nemesis X
Kusanagi's hawtness alone can carry that show.

thumb up

Demonic Phoenix
Black Lagoon has hawter females ha-son

@DP: Shapeshifts, summon x-shapped energy things that explode, a paralysing move and his 'release' where his wings turn red and gains more strength.

Oh yeah and hes absorbed the energy of several shinigami including Ichigo, Hitsugaya and Yamamoto iirc.

How does this 'absorb energy' factor really work? Does he gain their powers as well?

If so, it's basically the Amazo of Bleach vs. Twilight Ganondorf.

BloodRain
^

Doesnt get their powers that I know of, positive he just takes their spiritual energy and adds it to his own.

Nephthys
Thanks. I stole it. smile

Its really more the poeples who made the game in teh first place.

Phanteros
Thanks for staying on topic guys.

/sarcasm

Nephthys
You're welcome. stick out tongue

Well apparantly Aruro stole the power of Ichigo, which would make him a city buster seeing as Ichigo has the power to do This, tank This which is a condensced form of This. Just for perspective btw, that massive dome in the pictures that they're fighting on? Its so big it takes days to walk from one point to another and after running to exhaustion the main characters didn't seem to get any closer or make it bigger. Of course, if you want to desregard these feats becuase manga/=/VG, then fine, but its the same character.

Wiki also says that he beats Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Yoruichi Shihōin, Yamamoto and 6 randoms. Most people won't know who those guys are but they're pretty damn powerful. And Aruro can steal the power of those he kills so unless theres something I don't know about he is just too powerful for Ganon.

NemeBro
You're welcome. stick out tongue

Well apparantly Aruro stole the power of Ichigo, which would make him a city buster seeing as Ichigo has the power to do This, tank This which is a condensced form of This. Just for perspective btw, that massive dome in the pictures that they're fighting on? Its so big it takes days to walk from one point to another and after running to exhaustion the main characters didn't seem to get any closer or make it bigger. Of course, if you want to desregard these feats becuase manga/=/VG, then fine, but its the same character.

Wiki also says that he beats Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Yoruichi Shihōin, Yamamoto and 6 randoms. Most people won't know who those guys are but they're pretty damn powerful. And Aruro can steal the power of those he kills so unless theres something I don't know about he is just too powerful for Ganon. The first part of your post is either you being severely misinformed or just lying.

Ichigo cannot do that without being in his second released Hollow form, something you cannot prove Aruro absorbed, his second released Hollow form is far more powerful than any other form of Ichigo.

The only name that really matters is Yamamoto, if I could get some information on how he beat him, then Aruro would definitely win.

BloodRain
Not said how he beat him. But he did absorb his and others Reiatsu.

Nephthys
Second form hollow doesn't magically pop more power from out of nowhere, the power exists within him just out of his reach. That's the point of his mask form, it allows him to access the hollow part of his power to some degree as well as his shinigami to become more powerful. I see no reason why Aruro would just absorb regular Ichigo and not touch his hollow side when they exist in the same body and come from the same source. Particularily when the desciption of his ability says he absorbs the spiritual energy of an opponent, not linited to just zanpaktos of shinigami powers.

NemeBro
Second form hollow doesn't magically pop more power from out of nowhere You haven't read Bleach nearly enough.

Ms.Marvel
like... for real. no expression

Nephthys
I stick by what I said. uhuh

NemeBro
What you said is wrong.

Nephthys
Proof? Hollow Ichigo exists within Ichigo. While they may be seperate mentally, they're physically the same and share the same power-source. Which is why Hollow Ichi can use Ichi's Bankai and Ichi can draw on HI's power.

And I'm pretty sure theres never been a case where someone just pulls some power out of their asses. They instead have to unlock their power via bankai, resureccions and mask forms.

NemeBro
Once again, read moar Bleach.

When Ichigo is losing a fight, that is what he does, Kenpachi is a well known instance, but it happened as early as when he first fought Renji.

Ms.Marvel
And I'm pretty sure theres never been a case where someone just pulls some power out of their asses.

laughing out loud

Nephthys
Pew pew! Your laughter bounces right off my ego. awermm

And as I said above, there always been an explanation for why Ichigo gets power ups. Against Kenpachi it was becuase he mastered Zangetsu and Ogichi (hollow Ichigo) and could then draw on their power. Before he wasn't using Zangetsu properly, and wasn't even really using its power, but then he unlocked it and gained a power-up. Against Renji too it was either becuase his own powers were leaking through, or becuase he suddenly turned his power up to max or something as detailed here when it explains that he normally just fights on low power (keep looking through the chapter). He's never got a random influx of power from nowhere that can't be explained.

Ogichi and Ichigos powers are intertwined. They share the same body and inner space and can make use of each others abilities. Ogichi can use Zangetsu, infact may actually be Zangetsu and can use Ichigos powers much better than Ichigo can and Ichigo can tap into Ogichis high amount of power by mastering Ogichi and blah blah. Ogichi says that if Ichigo dies he'd be in trouble too, becuase they're the same person. You defeat and drain Ichigo and you drain Ogichi too.

And I read plenty Bleach. uhuh

Ms.Marvel
explained != powers not coming from nowhere though no expression

as ichigo himself stated in the manga a few months back. he wins because he always becomes as strong as he needs to be. no expression

BloodRain
Ah well, he's got Yamamoto's Reiatsu so..

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
explained != powers not coming from nowhere though no expression

as ichigo himself stated in the manga a few months back. he wins because he always becomes as strong as he needs to be. no expression This.

Sure, Kubo offers a half-assed explanation for why, but it is really all just an excuse for when Ichigo is fighting someone he cannot beat, so Kubo must then perform an asspull so the plot can continue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.