Black Knight and Wonder Woman vs Captain Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
No prep time and battle takes place in Africa (somewhere I thought would have the least pollution on Earth).

Who takes this battle?

Q99
I would think WW is the stronger and faster. Also a lot of his elemental attacks like wind and fire just aren't going to do squat.

Martian_mind
This definetly wins points as an inspired thread.

Planet's getting the shit kicked out of him though.

Q99
Hm, if animals come by, which wins, 'Heart' or Di's animal empathy?

KingD19
Captain Planet was actually pretty strong. He tossed a meteor all the way to Jupiter or something like that.

Omnislash Kid
Well that, capable of throwing nuclear reactor to the sun, can turn into any material on Earth, IS the elements, green mullet (Doesn't really help with fighting but it's badassary is a plus. Hell, Snake has a mullet and everyone knows he's 100% pure badass), can turn into light, telepathy, can get animals to help him (not really that useful against heroes like these guys), as well as Captain Planet has an encyclopedic knowledge of the universe. In the first episode he's stabbed by steel blades, which are ruined on impact. He actually laugh's at the attempt to harm him. Also, in the same episode immediately after being stabbed, in less than 1 second he takes the mechanical arms and twists them with no effort. This demonstrates both amazing speed and strength.
The idea of CP was a good one, but the message of the show could have been better I admit. If he was taken seriously as a super hero, think about how much stronger he could be. I digress.

Even still he's dangerous. Wonder Woman and Black Knight would have to work for this, at the very least if they could even win against him.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Q99
I would think WW is the stronger and faster. Also a lot of his elemental attacks like wind and fire just aren't going to do squat.

Elemental attacks actually make CP stronger.

Q99
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
Elemental attacks actually make CP stronger.

I ment, his elemental attacks aren't going to be very effective against her. Her heat tolerance is massive, wind's not going to do a lot, etc..

She doesn't have elemental attacks, her stuff is physical, magic weapons, or zeus's lightning.

Yea, but that's not too impressive to her level.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Q99
I ment, his elemental attacks aren't going to be very effective against her. Her heat tolerance is massive, wind's not going to do a lot, etc..

She doesn't have elemental attacks, her stuff is physical, magic weapons, or zeus's lightning.

Yea, but that's not too impressive to her level.

No, but if he simply laughs at that I think that shows that he's able to take some damage. How much cannot be said, especially since he's composed of an unknown material. Though, he's also able to control his molecular structure, so i dont think he has to worry to much about taking a hit anyway unless it's pollution, which is the only way he's able to even be hurt. I dont suppose either Wonder Woman nor Black Knight have high powered radioactive weapons do they? I mean hell, even though he was weakened a lot by the reactor, he still managed to throw it to the sun. Neither WW or BK have the kind of tools to really inflict any sort of damage to CP.

Q99
Diana has a tiara that's magically enchanted to cut anything, and likewise BK can cut through almost anything (and is tainted by evil, and evil has been shown to hurt CP like pollution), so there is that.

WW could use her super speed to fetch pollution if need be too.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Q99
Diana has a tiara that's magically enchanted to cut anything, and likewise BK can cut through almost anything (and is tainted by evil, and evil has been shown to hurt CP like pollution), so there is that.

WW could use her super speed to fetch pollution if need be too.

Do you expect her to know his weakness immediately?
Also, as far as evil goes it doesn't hurt him. Hate weakens him, but it's so slight it's not even noticeable. I'd also like to see her try to cut CP while he's light or just rearrange his molecular structure and be nice and new. Also, since we've only seen CP be weakened by pollution and since he's is also a magical being, we cant determine if he can even be cut. It would depend if her Tiara > His body. Still, even if he is cut he could just rearrange his molecules. I think he could also just take the oxygen out of their lungs if he felt like it.

the ninjak
Cap Planet was defeated once by the combined efforts of all the shows major villains and Cap Pollution. Who soaked him in pollution and destroyed him in some giant robot.

But Cap Planet just reformed later when the planeteers just called him again. The trick is to know Caps weakness which the two combatants don't then kill Planet then take out at least one of the planeteers.

Q99
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
Do you expect her to know his weakness immediately?
Also, as far as evil goes it doesn't hurt him. Hate weakens him, but it's so slight it's not even noticeable.

Tell that to Hitler's hate vision, which took him down once.

She can lasso energy beings.

Tying him up would likely work as a win...

carver9
They throw trash on him for the win.

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99

So Wonder Woman has the ability to project focused hate at him?

And her lasso has failed her before, it's not the be all end all fight winner, neither is her tiara which has failed to cut through things before.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Q99

lol actually, that was more like Hitler's cousin.
Also, it weakened him for like literally 2 seconds, as well as being right next to a nuclear bomb which he STILL managed to throw off somewhere in space.

Tell me what weapon Wonder Woman has that is made up of hate.
Even if she can lasso him, he can turn into light, fire, water, air. Even before being lassoed since he has telepathy and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.