Vixen vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

aztec
I'm going to root for Vixen, and say she takes the slight majority. She can stack up powers to defeat Namor. On top of that, she has a healing power to help mend her injuries.

KingD19
Namor wins....after he has sex with her. Imperius Rex baby.

namorsubby
vixen by a mile........

kiddin'.......we all know who wins

BlackZero30x
i kinda think this depends on the conditions....imo if namor has a black suit or their is a body of water near then he wins however iv its on dry land and theirs not suit or water i think she could potentially out last him.

Q99
I think physically, Namor is superior than her animal powers, but can't she even do stuff like get Grodd's telepathy nowadays?

The Nuul
Is there water nearby?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Q99
I think physically, Namor is superior than her animal powers, but can't she even do stuff like get Grodd's telepathy nowadays?

idk about the telepathy but yea Namor is by all standards stronger then her or any thing she can use the ability of.....but imo she could out last him via cheetah, hawk,eagle...ect then as he gets more dehydrated the more effective the gorilla or rhino's would be....

-K-M-
She was able to mimic metahuman powers, such as Jay Garrick's speed, Geo-Force's earth-based powers, Black Lightning's....lightening, as well as Superman. She even copied Red Arrow's archery skills and even Green Lantern's ring. I believe Anansi has stopped this ability, but she was a beast for some time.

Q99
Yea, she can't do that any more (which wasn't copying, but outright stealing), but I think she can still mimic animal supers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.