Monster Hunter and Gallade vs Meta-Ridley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/942/942790/monster-hunter-2g-screens-20090108091912536_640w.jpg

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr123/Knilshadowhero/Gallade.jpg

VS

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea15/modea15_080317awk06.jpg

Rules: For all intents and purposes, we are going to assume that the Hunter's armor is as strong as Samus' Varia suit (stop laughing).
Gallade is allowed to use his entire moveset.
Ridley doesn't burn his own wings off.
Blood lust is on.

Heythere,Honey
Um...Teaam 1 wins cause of TK?

BloodRain
Focus Punch, STAB and 2x against steel ^^

Ridleys body seems too tough for their attacks.

Heythere,Honey
Didn't Ridley get pwned by Pikachu once?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Didn't Ridley get pwned by Pikachu once?
Non-canon, and this is Meta-Ridley, not the original form.

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Non-canon, and this is Meta-Ridley, not the original form.
What else can he do in Meta Ridley form?

Ridley_Prime
Has enhanced plasma breath & armorskin, a multi-missile system, meson bomb launcher, can produce massive ground quakes and what not, and is a pretty good melee fighter. Might be missing some things, but I think that's about it.
And he one-shotted an entire group of Federation Marines, among a couple other stuff.

However, I don't really know enough about Gallade to determine who would win here. erm Meh.

Cyner
Ridley one shots mountains

Assuming the monster hunter has the same protection provided for Samus, he will have good survivability but will still do absolutely no damage to Ridley.

Heythere,Honey
Gallade has TK, sword like elbows and fighting attacks. I've yet to play a MH game though.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Cyner
Ridley one shots mountains

Assuming the monster hunter has the same protection provided for Samus, he will have good survivability but will still do absolutely no damage to Ridley.

Ridley is uber-but the Hunter has weapons that can easily pierce lava-resistant dragon hide according to the in-game descriptions. Trust me, a MH weapon will be able to damage him. The trick is, can he hit him?

MooCowofJustice
Meta Ridley demolishes.

Ridley_Prime
Gallade has TK, sword like elbows and fighting attacks. I've yet to play a MH game though.
TK is probably the only thing he's got on Meta Ridley, then.

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Ridley is uber-but the Hunter has weapons that can easily pierce lava-resistant dragon hide according to the in-game descriptions.
Likewise, Meta Ridley has an armored hide that's extremely resilient according to in-game descriptions. What piercing feats does the Hunter have that suggest he can pierce that?

The trick is, can he hit him?
While Meta's high up in the air, probably not. He'll just attack the Hunter with a volley of missiles and meson bombs, or plasma breath. Perhaps even strangle or impale the opponent with his tail like in the manga.

Heythere,Honey
Well if Meta Ridley busts Mountains then Team 1 is screwed. no expression

LLLLLink
TK is probably the only thing he's got on Meta Ridley, then.

Likewise, Meta Ridley has an armored hide that's extremely resilient according to in-game descriptions. What piercing feats does the Hunter have that suggest he can pierce that?

While Meta's high up in the air, probably not. He'll just attack the Hunter with a volley of missiles and meson bombs, or plasma breath. Perhaps even strangle or impale the opponent with his tail like in the manga.

Hunter can smash giant boulders with his weapon, and cut through the hide of a Gravios which is made of ore harder than steel.

Also, Hunter has a bowgun which can fire clust explosive rounds as well as some new stuff I haven't gotten yet.

You shouldn't underestimate him, because his feats are above that of a normal human, like enhanced strength, impervious to a fall from any height, etc.

Ridley_Prime
Well if Meta Ridley busts Mountains then Team 1 is screwed. no expression
Even normal form Ridley busts mountains.

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000606/000112632/17.jpg

Meta can do a lot more than that.

Hunter can smash giant boulders with his weapon
And Meta Ridley casually broke through a space ship with sheer strength alone.

Also, Hunter has a bowgun which can fire clust explosive rounds as well as some new stuff I haven't gotten yet.
Clust explosive rounds eh? I guess that could be a problem for Meta Ridley, depending on how well his armor handles it. If it were Omega Ridley though, he could take it no problem.

You shouldn't underestimate him, because his feats are above that of a normal human
And Ridley's aren't?

LLLLLink
Even normal form Ridley busts mountains.

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000606/000112632/17.jpg

Meta can do a lot more than that.

And Meta Ridley casually broke through a space ship with sheer strength alone.

Clust explosive rounds eh? I guess that could be a problem for Meta Ridley, depending on how well his armor handles it. If it were Omega Ridley though, he could take it no problem.

And Ridley's aren't?

Calm down, mah boy.

I'm just sayin that the Hunter ain't as weak as you think, that's all. I know Ridley rapes in any form, that's why I gave the Hunter help. I was originally going to have a 3v1, but I couldn't think of a good 3rd character.

MooCowofJustice
Gallade isn't any help. no expression

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Gallade isn't any help. no expression

Not true. He can read Ridley's mind and predict what moves he is going to do before he does them. That's definitely a helpful advantage.

Heythere,Honey
Gallade should be replaced with Gardevoir for moar TK powar.

Ridley_Prime
That would probably make it spite. It's already 2 against 1.

LLLLLink
That would probably make it spite. It's already 2 against 1. Besides, I don't think Gardevior has the physical ability to dodge Ridley's melee attacks as well as her male counterpart... although heavy TK would be gay...

Cyner
That would probably make it spite. It's already 2 against 1.

It's already spite in Ridley's favor... they could use some more help.

MooCowofJustice
Gallade can't harm Ridley. Sensing attacks isn't really that helpful when you can't do anything useful with it.

The Scenario
That's pretty true. Gallade might be able to know that Ridley's about to carpet bomb the area, but it doesn't mean he can do a whole lot about it.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by The Scenario
That's pretty true. Gallade might be able to know that Ridley's about to carpet bomb the area, but it doesn't mean he can do a whole lot about it.

Hence why I was contemplating adding a third.

So yeah, MH and Gallade lose. Big surprise, lmao.

Ridley_Prime
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.