Opinions on FoTJ: Allies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Jedi and Sith make an 'alliance.' Vestera is attracted to Ben and there is a possibilty she turns to the light. Although later on, she is killed off and so is Luke. I believe Luke is killed fighting Abeloth. Ben's powers start to manifest.

Meanwhile, since the Mando's tried to assault the Temple, Jag is killed either in a firefight or assassinated. Lercenson 'steps' in and overthrows Daala. He uses the Mando's again - not a company or hit squad, but a full scale attack - many casualties: many on the council and Jedi are killed. Jaina becomes the senior Jedi and Zekk returns.

Opinions?

truejedi
Luke is killed in allies? That's your opinion?

I'm thinking Luke is going to die of natural causes.

REXXXX
Jag isn't going to be killed because he is going to have kids with Jaina Solo. Check the Legacy comics.

truejedi
any more talk about those being ret-conned? I heard that when they first came out.

REXXXX
Haven't heard anything.

kotorfan
Are these spoilers? or are they what u think will happen...?

truejedi
opinion. Its not out yet, is it?

kotorfan
yeah well u never know when someone here gets some info on stuff about the next star wars book...

And i haven't really been spending enough time reading the books either. I've been mostly studying for APs and SATs

Darth Truculent
Good luck . . . you'll need high scores to get into the college you want.

Hewhoknowsall
According to the blurb released for Vortex, Luke will survive at least until then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.