WBH vs Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrionSoloes
Afew guys in this forum think(including me) that World Braker Hulk could hurt Juggernaut given time, hulk has already bent adamantium..

can WBH manage to damage or destroy a asguardian destroyer powered by a normal joe in a pure brawl?...

galactusischere
Orion soloes solos.

Knowsbleed33
Destroyer destroys any Hulk.

Also, only retards think WBH can hurt the Juggernaut.

janus77
Hulk wins this.

the ninjak
Destroyer

Nihilist
Destroyer easy

Black bolt z
Average joe it's possbile
If you put anyone thats even remotley superhuman or high peak human there is no chance.
I do think that given a long time WBH could hurt juggy.He only has one feat but that is a pretty dang good feat.

The Nuul
Orion fails.

Mindship
"Bolt of limitless force" ftw.

KillAll
eh, the destroyer... odin said its the most dangerous being to walk midgard or asgard. even more mighty than himself. wbh that powerful? i think not (heavily laced with sarcasm).

JakeTheBank
Destroyer.

the Darkone
The Hulk fought the Destroyer with the sppirit of Masetro in it, and lets ay Hulk has seen better days. The Destroyer literally kick his a$$, Asgardian Destroyer will work any version of the Hulk even world breaker. As much as I love the hulk he is not beating a sky father killing machine in the Asgardian Destroyer, and that's a fact!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Hulk fought the Destroyer with the sppirit of Masetro in it, and lets ay Hulk has seen better days. The Destroyer literally kick his a$$, Asgardian Destroyer will work any version of the Hulk even world breaker. As much as I love the hulk he is not beating a sky father killing machine in the Asgardian Destroyer, and that's a fact! Like OP said normal joe is in it.Not masetro.Hulk could prob beat average joe destroyer.

the Darkone
it doesn't matter who in the armor, Thor vol 2 Thor was killed by the Estroyer being occupied by averge joe. The Destroyer will rock Hulk a$$ sad to say, Hulk can't win.

BattleMage
WBH

Warlord
Destroyer

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by the ninjak
Destroyer

Warlord
next time quote me mad

Mshinu
Destroyer smash puny hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.