Ultimecia vs Lavos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyner
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/theshortgamer/410px-Dissidia_Ultimecia.png

VS

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/theshortgamer/lavos1mmvt8.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/theshortgamer/Lavos_day.png

Time Compressor vs Time Devourer

Both combatants are at their highest level of power.
GO!

Heythere,Honey
Dues Ulti start in her TC form?

Cyner
whatever is the most powerful.

CosmicComet
I hate to do this all the time...but Ultimecia via superior waist-to-hip ratio.

NemeBro
So he devoured time.

If he devours space as well then he will be as strong as TC Ultimecia, did he?

Cyner
Originally posted by NemeBro
So he devoured time.

If he devours space as well then he will be as strong as TC Ultimecia, did he?

He had the ability to from what I gather from the wiki... since I never played Chrono Cross, but then some teenagers whipped his ass.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/theshortgamer/f5192.jpg

Edit: his second and third form look suspiciously like Cell from DBZ.

LLLLLink
Lavos is one smart-ass alien.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Cyner
He had the ability to from what I gather from the wiki... since I never played Chrono Cross, but then some teenagers whipped his ass.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/theshortgamer/f5192.jpg It said world.

Does his reach not extend beyond the planet?

Cyner
It said world.

This is just a lulzy pic...

"After Lavos was defeated, he was possibly sent to the Darkness Beyond Time. There, he intercepted Schala, who came in from the Ocean Palace Incident; he then merged with her to form a new being, the Time Devourer, capable of consuming all space-time at maturity"

The only thing that was able to beat him:

"The Chrono Cross effected the Unification of Dimensions, and the separation of Schala from Lavos resulted in his death at last."

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Lavos.html

^ the whole thing.

LLLLLink
It said world.

He travels from planet to planet, harvesting them.

Cyner
Originally posted by LLLLLink
He travels from planet to planet, harvesting them.

This also.

He apparently makes the species on the planet evolve at a faster rate and then harvests the energy of the planet and every creature on it for noms. Then makes babies and shoots them into space for lulz and noms.

NemeBro
This is just a lulzy pic...

"After Lavos was defeated, he was possibly sent to the Darkness Beyond Time. There, he intercepted Schala, who came in from the Ocean Palace Incident; he then merged with her to form a new being, the Time Devourer, capable of consuming all space-time at maturity"

The only thing that was able to beat him:

"The Chrono Cross effected the Unification of Dimensions, and the separation of Schala from Lavos resulted in his death at last."

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Lavos.html

^ the whole thing. At maturity.

Was he mature?

5L, that is little more impressive than what Jenova did.

LLLLLink
At maturity.

Was he mature?

I think that Lavos is a mature one when he emerges at 1999 A.D.
But yeah, Jenova kinda ripped off Lavos.

Cyner
At maturity.

Was he mature?

except that Jenova didn't cause the entire Ice Age, alter the evolutionary paths of humans and then pop out and annihilate the world in an instant.

Edit: Lavos is an adult... planet rape thingy. You can read a wiki or the link I posted for infos.

Also why would Ulti's time compression even matter to Lavos who himself seems beyond time. In the game Belthasar says that Lavos and Black Omen(a ship created from Lavos' power) "Straddle time". Ride on it for fun I suppose?

LLLLLink
Also, Essence of Lavos via Mammon Machine (aka Schala's pendant) can seal time portals and do other weird stuff.

NemeBro
except that Jenova didn't cause the entire Ice Age, alter the evolutionary paths of humans and then pop out and annihilate the world in an instant.

Edit: Lavos is an adult... planet rape thingy. You can read a wiki or the link I posted for infos.

Also why would Ulti's time compression even matter to Lavos who himself seems beyond time. In the game Belthasar says that Lavos and Black Omen(a ship created from Lavos' power) "Straddle time". Ride on it for fun I suppose? Yeah Jenova just drained all the life on several planets and used those planets as vessels to go to other planets to do the same...

Lol. Time Compression.

She is already in that form, do you even know why Time Compression was necessary?

So she could absorb the entire Sorceress Power. That is what enabled her to absorb all of time and space, and she starts in that form in this fight per your own rules, she does not need to compress the time in the universe, she already has the ability to destroy it.

LLLLLink
Side note: Magus was a bad-ass.

Cyner
Side note: Magus was a bad-ass.

I'm gonna kill him in my second playthrough.

LLLLLink
I'm gonna kill him in my second playthrough.

YOU BASTARD!!! mad

mechagoomba
if I recall frog turns human in the ending if you kill him JUST TO RUINZ IT FOR JOO

Cyner
Originally posted by mechagoomba
if I recall frog turns human in the ending if you kill him JUST TO RUINZ IT FOR JOO

He turns human anyway cause I just beat the game and that's what happened embarrasment

mechagoomba
I recall him remaining a frog in all my endings meh maybe its something with the DS verson or perhaps I was to lazy to do something involving him since I didnt use him that much :#

Cyner
Originally posted by mechagoomba
I recall him remaining a frog in all my endings meh maybe its something with the DS verson or perhaps I was to lazy to do something involving him since I didnt use him that much :# well I went through the entire story and everything. To get to Lavos I went through the Black Omen, and not the bucket. Idk if that would be the difference though.

mechagoomba
nah I did the black omen my first playthrough to lol well I guess technically I did the bucket first because I was a dumbass and I was liek zomg im unkillable ill rape this bucket thing, needless to say I died quite quickly :#

Cyner
"Destruction rains from the heavens"

Sin_Volvagia
Lavos always ends up being harder each time I play. Same thing goes with Xenosaga's Sophie Peithos. I wonder why.

Does Lavos survives Time Compression or not? Lavos can Kuja a planet and copy abilities from bosses all over time. Its Cell form regenerates (I think) and its core form is a reality warper.

Ultimecia can invent GFs and magic, make thoughts come to life, create powerful monsters, seal special abilities (at least in her castle), possess people, and use powerful magic.

LLLLLink
Remember the Sun thingy? When I was a kid, I dies so many times before I figured it out.

Sin_Volvagia
Remember the Sun thingy? When I was a kid, I dies so many times before I figured it out.

The Son of the Sun. That's a dumb name. mad

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
The Son of the Sun. That's a dumb name. mad

1990's. I'm sorry.

Cyner

You: AoE

SoS: 5 counter attacks

get raped.

mechagoomba
I was a dick to the son of the sun :3 I bought like all fire resistent armor or something and took nearly no damage from him while I think one maybe two party members healed from him lol getting frogs masamune 2 was what I found hard lol but I was a kid D:

LLLLLink
You: AoE

SoS: 5 counter attacks

get raped.

AoE?

Sin_Volvagia
AoE?

Use Ice 2, Lightning 2, Dark Mist, Water 2, or Dark Matter and you get raped by flamethrowers.

LLLLLink
Right, but I cant remember AoE.

Sin_Volvagia
Right, but I cant remember AoE.

Area of Effect -

1. (RPG) Spells that hit multiple targets

2. (Other Games) Attacks that damage enemies at a wide radius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.