Molecule Man vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
peaches

Omega Vision
Even the weakest MM, the one who fought Sentry could stomp Apoc.

This is spite.

JakeTheBank
lol

psycho gundam
apocalypse morphs into sentry or marsha, reese promptly goes into fetal position.

xmarksthespot
Pshaw. No one can manipulate Apocalypse. He can grow really large and open holes in himself, making him the ultimatebestest matter manipulator... like Morph.

galactusischere
Apocalypse spits bullets at MM FTW.

-K-M-
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pshaw. No one can manipulate Apocalypse. He can grow really large and open holes in himself, making him the ultimatebestest matter manipulator... like Morph.

I was thinking MM, but you convinced me otherwise. Well played.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse spits bullets at MM FTW. molecule man can't do that biscuits

BlackZero30x
MM separates apocs molecules then turns each molecule into a verious substance so when he puts him back together he vaporizes and takes out all of the city at once

guy222
Reece

the ninjak
Molecule Man

TheTyrant
If Sentry could do it, so can Apocalypse.

the ninjak
Poccy can't do what Sentry did.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
Poccy can't do what Sentry did.

Of course not, Sentry isn't afraid of tables like Apocalypse.

Molecule Man wins by turning rain droplets into tables crashing down on Apocalypse's head.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheTyrant
If Sentry could do it, so can Apocalypse.

Apocalypse can restructure his molecules and pull himself back from a different dimension?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by KingD19
Apocalypse can restructure his molecules and pull himself back from a different dimension?

He can restructure his molecules. He can pull himself back from a dimension with his tech.

Plus, the OP made this thread just so that Apoc would get stomped. Which is why Apocalypse wins.

JakeTheBank
facepalm

KingD19
He can restructure his molecules. He can pull himself back from a dimension with his tech.

Plus, the OP made this thread just so that Apoc would get stomped. Which is why Apocalypse wins.

I meant after MM forcibly scatters/damages them, spreads them out, then sends them to another dimension.

xmarksthespot
Huzzah.

psycho gundam
If Sentry could do it, so can Apocalypse. you bit the bait

amnesia
Wow, i bet starscream envies you xmarksthespot. You actually managed to make a spite thread that is spite.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by amnesia
Wow, i bet starscream envies you xmarksthespot. You actually managed to make a spite thread that is spite. Everyone envies me, silly billy.

ares834
MM ****ing rips Apoc apart...

Rage.Of.Olympus
After Molecule Man is done with him, not even Doctor Tyrant will be able to put him back together again.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse crushes Dark Avengers MM like the sorry excuse of a matter manipulator he is.

the Darkone
If this a serious MM, Apocalypse is dead period. MM will scatter Apocalypse atoms across the cosmos.

ares834
Apocalypse crushes Dark Avengers MM like the sorry excuse of a matter manipulator he is.
I'm pretty sure MM is smart enough to not turn Apoc into a floating piano. erm

Spire
Apocalypse wins.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by ares834
I'm pretty sure MM is smart enough to not turn Apoc into a floating piano. erm

Sorry. But Apocalypse has complete control over his atoms and shit.

the Darkone
A passive Molecule MAn Apocalypse can defeat, but the Evil Molecule Man will scatter his atoms across the Multiverse with a gesture.

TheTyrant
This is the most curret of MM. The one that was shown in Dark Avengers.

The Apocalypse kcks his shit in.

bbrem123
so much fail...MM rape stomp Apocalypse

the Darkone
I said Passive Molecule Man DA would lose to Apocalpyse , but the real Evil Molecule Man will splatter Apoc across the multiverse.

bbrem123
no he wouldnt...dont be foolish

TheTyrant
Originally posted by bbrem123
no he wouldnt...dont be foolish

Setry > Apocalypse amirte? Lmao. Even Sinister would defeat bob via mindrape.

bbrem123
sure thing there buddy

bbrem123
u dont like sentry so you say MM was weak...get over it...MM was no weaker...stop saying he was...he destroyed everybody he came across with no effort at all...there was nothing showing that he was weakened

we dont even kno what sentry is so how can you say he is weaker then apoc?

In b4 the close! MM shits table over apocalypse's head. Literally.

bbrem123
thats gonna hurt both of them... shitting tables no expression

Blanket
Apocalypse depowers him like he did to Exodus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.