Thing/Colossus Vs. Thor (with new twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Thing and Colossus get 3X all their normal attributes: strength, endurance, speed, intelligence, durability, etc.
1. Thing vs. Thor
2. Colossus vs. Thor
3. Both of them vs. Thor.

Thor can not fly or use godblast and no bfr. Fight to unconsciousness.

JakeTheBank
Thor wins. His power levels when unleashed >> theirs. Once he realizes that Thing and Colossus are more powerful than they should be, he ends them.

KingD19
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor wins. His power levels when unleashed >> theirs. Once he realizes that Thing and Colossus are more powerful than they should be, he ends them.

He's never tangled with Colossus before(not sure about Thing) he has no idea what his power level should be like.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KingD19
He's never tangled with Colossus before(not sure about Thing) he has no idea what his power level should be like.

He has encountered the FF before and had a brief scuffle with Thing. He knows what to expect normally.

As far as Colossus goes, Thor would have basic knowledge of him as an X-Man due to him being an Avenger. He knows to expect two bricks with superstrength, durability, etc.

TheTyrant
Thor fairly easily.

StiltmanFTW

Actually it was stated that he did. Forgotten tale maybe?

Bloodlusted Thing did pretty good against Thor. He even needed Sif's help to defeat him shifty

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Actually it was stated that he did. Forgotten tale maybe?

Bloodlusted Thing did pretty good against Thor. He even needed Sif's help to defeat him shifty

Well if that was during Colossus Class 70 years, then Thor will still be expecting that level of strength, if he even remembers.

And I saw what you did there, be careful, those Thor fanboys are vicious. confused

StiltmanFTW
Well if that was during Colossus Class 70 years, then Thor will still be expecting that level of strength, if he even remembers.

Well, it was before his resurrection. Third panel.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/945/dvx3ee2.jpg

And I saw what you did there, be careful, those Thor fanboys are vicious. confused

I know...

KingD19
I sure wish they'd have shown him and Thor fighting on panel, the tinman would've lost, but he'd have put up one helluva fight.

turismonod
and yet again JakeTheBank brings his meaningles wanabe speculations into this with saying "ohh THUR IZ SO ZTRONG HI VINS" while people here bringing facts of bloodlusted thing giving him a trouble alone but hey i guess your biased opinion is >>>>> real feats right jake?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by turismonod
and yet again JakeTheBank brings his meaningles wanabe speculations into this with saying "ohh THUR IZ SO ZTRONG HI VINS" while people here bringing facts of bloodlusted thing giving him a trouble alone but hey i guess your biased opinion is >>>>> real feats right jake?

Too bad Thor is still stronger even with Thing and Colossus' strength being amped x3 based on feats. And too bad Thor has more in his arsenal besides the Godblast and being able to fly.

Black bolt z
Thing vs. Thor: Thor
Colossus vs. Thor: Thor but not by much
Both: Thor loses

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thing vs. Thor: Thor
Colossus vs. Thor: Thor but not by much
Both: Thor loses

Spire
Thor
Thor
Team

snoopdogg
I sure wish they'd have shown him and Thor fighting on panel, the tinman would've lost, but he'd have put up one helluva fight. He was fighting Hercules during Infinity Wars but it didn't show much.

Colossus-Big C
id be inclined to say that thor is far more than twice as strong as these guys.....

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
id be inclined to say that thor is far more than twice as strong as these guys.....

He is. I'd say Colossus is his biggest problem.

colossulrage
colossus gives him the most trouble..but thats still not much trouble for thor

KillAll
fight one: thor

fight two: thor

fight 3: thor, but he works up an appetite.

thor often fights on his opponenents levels... he was beating the tar out of thanos with the power gem for a few moments before being turned to glass.

if he has to unleash all of his strength, then he pummels these 2 to death... thor has physically when unleashed beat the sufer brb at the same time. these 2 wont be much different... come on people, even just a basic brawl he will knock the snot out of them.

thor when provoked and angry whipped the wrecking crew in about 3 seconds. not much trouble AT ALL. when he has to get something done, he does it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KillAll
fight one: thor

fight two: thor

fight 3: thor, but he works up an appetite.

thor often fights on his opponenents levels... he was beating the tar out of thanos with the power gem for a few moments before being turned to glass.

if he has to unleash all of his strength, then he pummels these 2 to death... thor has physically when unleashed beat the sufer brb at the same time. these 2 wont be much different... come on people, even just a basic brawl he will knock the snot out of them.

thor when provoked and angry whipped the wrecking crew in about 3 seconds. not much trouble AT ALL. when he has to get something done, he does it. No thor was not beating the crap out of thanos.He was holding him off for a few seconds because as it said in a foot note thor was the high card in the heroes deck.
When did thor beat surfer and BRB at the same time?

KillAll
i'll get some pics up soon of it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.