I never saw TTT!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Tupolov
Can you believe it? I am a LOTR fan and all, but my stupid local movie theater never got it. The next closest movie theater is 30 minutes away, and I can't even drive. ARGHH! I'm so mad. Now I'll have to wait until this summer to catch the DVD. I just hope it's worth the wait.

Fire
ouch that hard cause this movie ownz in theatre if I were you I would get away to get to the next theatre

Dexx
round here it never even got in the theaters...but the bootleg is always there for me *sobs*

Mujaffa
i'm stunned...haven't u heard about something called a bus?

Captain Tupolov
We don't have buses in my neighborhood

Mujaffa
taxi....rentals'...steal a fugding bike

ToMacco
I'm a little disapointed. If you really wanted to see the movie, you would of found a way to get to the theater.

glorfindel
all you have to do is read the book
but miss some parts
and add some other parts not in the book
and change the story a bit
and.............
just run 30 miles isn,t that far.
smokin'

GandlaftheWhite
Thats sad, never seen TTT. I've seen it twice and am planning for more

Captain REX
Seen it twice too. Sorry ya missed it Captain! Anyway, get your parents to drive you if it's still playing!

Captain Tupolov
I plan to, it really makes me mad because our movie theater is horrible. They never got K19 and I had to wait until December to see that.

Captain REX
Oh, harsh!

legolas_luver
well u can try asking someone in ur family who has a car to drive u to the cinema and back, or wait till it comes out for rental, but yea i'm gonna watch two towers again tonight 3 rd time watching it thats how gd it is. Happy Dance

Captain Tupolov
I will buy it when it comes out on DVD

Captain REX
But you have to wait even longer if you want to get the special edition one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

In the mean time, post away! smile

Captain Tupolov
I know, I'll just buy the first one that comes out. I haven't bought the SE of FOTR yet either, I might just buy them both at the same time.

Member.
any well to do neighbourhood must have a decent theater with the latest movies.

Captain Tupolov
Exactly.

Captain REX
The SE FOTR is almost 4 hours long! eek! Can't wait to see TTT SE... smile

Julie
You still haven't seen it????wow....oh well...it;s good but not "the best movie ever".....rent it when you have lots of time to spare...and then get a lot of popcorn and a huge soda.

Member.
Gods and Generals is 4hrs long, theres a 10 minute break in the middle.

Ash Nazg
Im looking forward to the day when I can sit down at home watching all 3 of the special editions in the comfort of my own living room on my big telly with surround sound.

LanceWindu
That will take up your entire day.

Thank god for DVD's though, so that way you can take more bathroom breaks and start it back at the exact spot where you left off, instead of with VHS having to rewind it a little to catch the dialouge.

Mujaffa
when you do, call me..we'll watch LOTR on saturday and then a Livepool match on sunday wink

Julie
It's a good movie, but it's still not star wars

mah
as movies they far surpass the new SW

Dexx
must agree..

Captain Tupolov
Great news!

I bought TTT DVD last night but due to it's longness I will be watching it tomorrow.

fini
i cant believe it still captain tupolov, u didn't see either movies on cinema?????..............and u live in the states too !!!!!.
UR 16 yrs old ffs, get on a damn bus/taxi/bicycle or something and go see rotk when it comes out........sheesh............and u call ur self a LOTR fan.!!!!!!!!!

i got up on new year's morning ( after going to bed at 4 am), got on a mini bus and took an hour drive to see TTT.( new year's day is when it first showed here in Trinidad)

ugthebarbarian
What the H*** is a STAR WARS FAN doing here??? this is LOTR ppl! If you come here brag that Star Wars is better:
1. You're wrong. Most definitely. lotr is 3 x 3 hours long which is 9 hours. SW is 6 x 1.5 hours long, which is still nine hours.
2. lotr has the special edition dvd adding at least 30 min. to each movie
3. lotr's good guys and bad guys are way cooler. c'mon.. Gandalf could outmatch any Skywalker anyday. Sauron and Morgoth could kick the emperor and darth vader's butts.

ugthebarbarian
plusa million others reasons...

if you think lotr is better than star wars, gimme "H*** YEAH!!!"

fini
welllllll give the people some credit........SW was THEMOVIES for many people for a long time so they dont know any better :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.