Silver Surfer vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins

celeyhyga17
erm...Surfer gets stomped.

Warlord
yes

Juntai
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

JakeTheBank
Monarch for the spite stomp

Slaanesh
Monarch stomp..they are not in the same league..

Black bolt z

Tattoos N Scars
Monarch wins in a wtf curbstomp

carver9
Surfers underrated.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Surfers underrated.

not in this fight.

Lord_Talron
erm ya, monarch stomp xD

carver9
not in this fight.

Yes, he is underrated in this fight. Monarch didnt face anyone like the Surfer during all of that fighting he went through. Yeah, I agree, Prime MIGHT be more powerful than the Surfer but Surfers Versatility is what is the key factor in this battle. I agree, Monarch takes the majority but he isnt beating the Surfer as easily as you all are saying if you exclude the armor breach.

xJLxKing
Yes, he is underrated in this fight. Monarch didnt face anyone like the Surfer during all of that fighting he went through. Yeah, I agree, Prime MIGHT be more powerful than the Surfer but Surfers Versatility is what is the key factor in this battle. I agree, Monarch takes the majority but he isnt beating the Surfer as easily as you all are saying if you exclude the armor breach.
He fought 52 CA lol and like 3 Superman

Q99
Monarch is quite a bit above Herald level.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He fought 52 CA lol and like 3 Superman

Alternate universe beings except the one Superman that he fought. We really dont know HOW powerful those beings was that he fought.

If we count his showings against that one Superman that actually has feats, he did good but Surfer recently has also been stomping people in Supermans caliber with ease.

kgkg
Surfer get stomped easy.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Monarch is quite a bit above Herald level.

If you look at everything the Surfer has done, he is above high herald also.

Omega Vision
Monarch casually defeats Surfer for the spite-stomp.
If you look at everything the Surfer has done, he is above high herald also.
Umm...except he really isn't. Surfer is the Benchmark of a High Herald really. Him, Superman, and Thor are the three beings that define the High Herald class more or less. All his above High Herald feats are accomplished with amps of some kind, like his defeat of T&A where he channeled the Crunch.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Monarch casually defeats Surfer for the spite-stomp.

Umm...except he really isn't. Surfer is the Benchmark of a High Herald really. Him, Superman, and Thor are the three beings that define the High Herald class more or less. All his above High Herald feats are accomplished with amps of some kind, like his defeat of T&A where he channeled the Crunch.

Naah, Surfer has done more power wise than either of them and Surfer versatility, power out put, speed, and Durability trumps Supermans in spades. Thor has feats that puts him above high herald also but his showings (even though I think Thor is just as powerful as Surfer) isnt as consistent as the Surfer.

Surfer is above High Herald if you look at everything that he has done and he has been defeating high heralds with ease recently.

kgkg
Even if Surfer was above High Herald he still gets stomped here smile

carver9
I cant see a stomp. I can see Monarch pulling the majority but it is far away from being a stomp. Like I said before, Monarch never faced anyone like the Surfer.

Q99
Yea. Recently, Surfer has gone beyond his traditional high-herald level, to a level that still gets stomped because Monarch is not just a bit above High Herald, but quite significantly so.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Yea. Recently, Surfer has gone beyond his traditional high-herald level, to a level that still gets stomped because Monarch is not just a bit above High Herald, but quite significantly so.

LOL, good one.

Why do you think its a stomp? What did Monarch do to make you think this is a stomp?

Spire
Yeah, Monarch takes only 6/10 from Surfer.

Sounds about right.

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
Yeah, Monarch takes only 6/10 from Surfer.

Sounds about right.

Naah, 8 or 9/10 but he will fight for each and every last one of those wins.

kgkg
laughing out loud I thought I was a Surfer fanboy.

Q99
LOL, good one.

Why do you think its a stomp? What did Monarch do to make you think this is a stomp?

Well, let's see, he has the combined powers of 52 herald types (his alternates)... fought a full-power Prime, and when he was finally defeated, it blew up a universe. Literally.

Yea, I think he's got quite a few times the power of Surfer here.

Spire
Naah, 8 or 9/10 but he will fight for each and every last one of those wins.

Honestly, I was gonna go with 5.3/10... but you laying down the knowledge bumped that up to a solid 6/10.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing out loud I thought I was a Surfer fanboy.

I'm not a Surfer fanboy but I do know what he is capable of. If a guy can shoot blast that is strong enough to create large black holes that even made Thanos run, I feel pretty good saying that he can give Monarch a fight. Lets not even include the fact that he can take hits from Monarch since he has taken hit from beings FAR more powerful and kept fighting (tenebrous along with his partner for example).

carver9
Honestly, I was gonna go with 5.3/10... but you laying down the knowledge bumped that up to a solid 6/10.

LOL, Spire, dont do me like this today (sarcasm). Just debate Spire.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Well, let's see, he has the combined powers of 52 herald types (his alternates)... fought a full-power Prime, and when he was finally defeated, it blew up a universe. Literally.

Yea, I think he's got quite a few times the power of Surfer here.

I already said that if the suit rupture it is over.

He has the combine power of 52 beings that we have no type of indication on how powerful they were/are. Yeah, he fought Prime, they really didnt do much but he stood his own. So are you saying that Prime can take Surfer out in one panel or something?

Spire
Spire, dont do me like this today

I already talked to you about typing stuff like that.

Anyways, you're making Monarch seem more powerful with each new post. I totally see where you are coming from with each new angle.

Monarch 6.4/10

carver9
I already talked to you about typing stuff like that.

Anyways, you're making Monarch seem more powerful with each new post. I totally see where you are coming from with each new angle.

Monarch 6.4/10

LOL, yeah, sarcasm.

iceman24567
Monarch wins in a everloving stomp. Monarch is several notches above Surfer and all other high heralds

Badabing
I already said that if the suit rupture it is over.

He has the combine power of 52 beings that we have no type of indication on how powerful they were/are. Yeah, he fought Prime, they really didnt do much but he stood his own. So are you saying that Prime can take Surfer out in one panel or something? It was stated they all had Captain Atom's powers. Do you have evidence that the other 51 Captain Atom's were in some way inferior? If not, then it's just conjecture on your part based on a false assumption. Just because they are from alternate Universes does not mean weaker, inferior, less powerful, etc. By your logic, some could be much more powerful than Captain Atom. So using your logic, "He has the combined power of 52 beings that we have no type of indication on how powerful they were/are.", there could be less powerful versions and more powerful versions. Which makes it a wash. Using most other posters' logic, all 52 Captain Atom's were close to to each other in overall power. Which makes it a wash. Either way, Monarch is carrying the power levels of 52 Captain Atoms.

You consistently try to cast some sort of doubt on DC players using an extraordinary assumption which is based off some sort of logic skewed by Marvel bias. How about debating using what was shown? Monarch was casually slapping around multiple DC heralds. Period. The suit tear at the end of the arc showed he had galaxy, if not universe, destructive powers. You think Surfer can make it a fight, cool. Then debate using actual Surfer/Monarch feats and not this hollow conjecture in which you try to cast some doubt.

Do I really have to get PR in here? sneer

biscuits

iceman24567
Also to add to Badas post the three Supermen Monarch fought were legit the Nazi dude statelmated mainstream Superman and Chris Kent pwned them both making him above them. Also Monarch stomped a mudhole in amped Chris Kents face. Monarch is well above heralds he's a legit high level skyfather this is spite I give Bada permission to close this abomination smile

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
It was stated they all had Captain Atom's powers. Do you have evidence that the other 51 Captain Atom's were in some way inferior? If not, then it's just conjecture on your part based on a false assumption. Just because they are from alternate Universes does not mean weaker, inferior, less powerful, etc. By your logic, some could be much more powerful than Captain Atom. So using your logic, "He has the combined power of 52 beings that we have no type of indication on how powerful they were/are.", there could be less powerful versions and more powerful versions. Which makes it a wash. Using most other posters' logic, all 52 Captain Atom's were close to to each other in overall power. Which makes it a wash. Either way, Monarch is carrying the power levels of 52 Captain Atoms.

You consistently try to cast some sort of doubt on DC players using an extraordinary assumption which is based off some sort of logic skewed by Marvel bias. How about debating using what was shown? Monarch was casually slapping around multiple DC heralds. Period. The suit tear at the end of the arc showed he had galaxy, if not universe, destructive powers. You think Surfer can make it a fight, cool. Then debate using actual Surfer/Monarch feats and not this hollow conjecture in which you try to cast some doubt.

Do I really have to get PR in here? sneer

biscuits

LOL, I'm not downplaying DC, I said Monarch wins 8/10 but I just dont see it being as easy as people are assuming. I use to agree with the alternate reality thing that you just mentioned until I got ripped up using it in a debate for King Hyperion who defeated two earth universes full of beings that were listed as the same beings on main stream Marvel.

Please dont get PR. As soon as he come in here, I'm signing offline.

The Nuul
Monarch pretty much stomps.

Spire
+1 to Bada for e-bullying.

Omega Vision
I cant see a stomp. I can see Monarch pulling the majority but it is far away from being a stomp. Like I said before, Monarch never faced anyone like the Surfer.
You're right, Guardian Amped Prime is much more dangerous than Surfer. thumb up

Badabing
Please dont get PR. As soon as he come in here, I'm signing offline. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Spire
+1 to Bada for e-bullying. You wanna be next? uhuh

stick out tongue

Q99
Yes. Non guardian amped Prime is stronger than Surfer, Guardian amped all the more so.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Yes. Non guardian amped Prime is stronger than Surfer, Guardian amped all the more so.
And its not like Monarch even treated him like a legitimate threat. Even if you think Surfer is >>> to Captain Atom, he's certainly not even close to Captain Atom times 52 (or 53, he did absorb Major Force as well).

Tattoos N Scars
If Thanos can dismiss Surfer rather easily...Monarch should definitely have no problems.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If Thanos can dismiss Surfer rather easily...Monarch should definitely have no problems. they would handle Surfer in the same manner simple back hand pwnage

carver9
When was the last time Surfer and Thanos fought? I agree, Prime is physically more powerful than Surfer but Surfer brings more to the table than prime.

Surfer isnt slugfesting against monarch, he is using his tactics, his powers, etc...

Q99
And its not like Monarch even treated him like a legitimate threat. Even if you think Surfer is >>> to Captain Atom, he's certainly not even close to Captain Atom times 52 (or 53, he did absorb Major Force as well).

Plus he already had a significant boost over his original state from his armor before that.

carver9
But again, I already said Monarch wins 8 or 9 out of 10 but I cant picture it being as easy as you all are putting it.

Omega Vision
When was the last time Surfer and Thanos fought? I agree, Prime is physically more powerful than Surfer but Surfer brings more to the table than prime.

Surfer isnt slugfesting against monarch, he is using his tactics, his powers, etc...
His powers will mostly be useless against Monarch. No one's saying he'll try slugging it out but if he tries to get into an energy blast duel with Monarch he's going to lose every time.
But again, I already said Monarch wins 8 or 9 out of 10 but I cant picture it being as easy as you all are putting it.
Then you're not picturing right.

Spire
laughing out loud You wanna be next? uhuh

stick out tongue

Do you want me to be next?

Q99

Ok, let's put it this way. Non-jobbing Captain Atom would be able to put up a fight against Surfer, being a herald level combatant.

53 Captain Atoms would stomp the heck out of Surfer.

This is 53 Captain Atoms shoved into one suit of armor.

His power output exceeds Surfers by a huge amount.

carver9
His powers will mostly be useless against Monarch. No one's saying he'll try slugging it out but if he tries to get into an energy blast duel with Monarch he's going to lose every time.

So blast that are strong enough to create huge black holes will be useless against Monarch? I disagree. Blast that busted planets opened with ease isnt enough for Monarch? confused

Once he feels Monarch power level and realize what he is dealing with, Surfer will bring everything to the table. He will lose but again, its not going to be easy.

Spire

Wha..?

Omega Vision
So blast that are strong enough to create huge black holes will be useless against Monarch? I disagree. Blast that busted planets opened with ease isnt enough for Monarch? confused

Once he feels Monarch power level and realize what he is dealing with, Surfer will bring everything to the table. He will lose but again, its not going to be easy.
Chris Kent amped by two Supermen who were each >= Current Superman barely dented Monarch with his best attack. Surfer's blasts aren't doing shit here.

Q99

Ok, you know those blasts Surfer'll be making? Monarch will be blasting back with ones at many, many times the power.

So yes, they will be useless. Once he feels Monarch's power, he's most likely already KOed.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, let's put it this way. Non-jobbing Captain Atom would be able to put up a fight against Surfer, being a herald level combatant.

53 Captain Atoms would stomp the heck out of Surfer.

This is 53 Captain Atoms shoved into one suit of armor.

His power output exceeds Surfers by a huge amount.

None jobbing Atom would get stomped by Surfer.

I already said that Monarch will win but again, not easily. Surfer has already faced people far more powerful than him and did good. Hell, Surfer has faced people more powerful than Monarch (Tyrant) and held his own.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, you know those blasts Surfer'll be making? Monarch will be blasting back with ones at many, many times the power.

So yes, they will be useless. Once he feels Monarch's power, he's most likely already KOed.
Yeah he'll "feel his power" as he's being disintegrated.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99

So you think Monarch is just as fast as the Surfer?

carver9
Yeah he'll "feel his power" as he's being disintegrated.

Tenebrous and Aegis couldnt even disintegrate Surfer so what makes you think Monarch could?

Omega Vision

I already said that Monarch will win but again, not easily. Surfer has already faced people far more powerful than him and did good. Hell, Surfer has faced people more powerful than Monarch (Tyrant) and held his own.
No he wouldn't. Captain Atom would probably lose almost every time to Surfer but Surfer would have to work for those wins.

You could make the argument that Post Arena Monarch (if he wasn't messing around like in his fight with Prime) would be = FP Tyrant or even more powerful in terms of raw destructive power.

The Nuul

Funny part of this "But again, I already said Monarch wins 8 or 9 out of 10 but I cant picture it being as easy as you all are putting it. " is that that this a near stompage. A close fight would be Monarch winning 5-6.

Q99

Non-jobbing Atom stood up to Majestic.

I think you're severely underestimating how powerful a Captain Atom is. He's a herald level being himself (probably mid-herald) with an inexhaustible energy source.

Surfer has stood up to people with enough power to destroy a universe and done well? As in, "actually stood a chance of winning" well? Without some outside boost or aid to help him?

carver9
No he wouldn't. Captain Atom would probably lose almost every time to Surfer but Surfer would have to work for those wins.

You could make the argument that Post Arena Monarch (if he wasn't messing around like in his fight with Prime) would be = FP Tyrant or even more powerful in terms of raw destructive power.

What you just said about Surfer vs Atom is what I feel about Monarch vs Surfer.

I disagree with this, Tyrant is above Monarch.

I dont even know why we are disputing about this fight when I gave Monarch the clear majority over Surfer.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Non-jobbing Atom stood up to Majestic.

I think you're severely underestimating how powerful a Captain Atom is. He's a herald level being himself (probably mid-herald) with an inexhaustible energy source.

Surfer has stood up to people with enough power to destroy a universe and done well? As in, "actually stood a chance of winning" well? Without some outside boost or aid to help him?

Atom is powerful as hell, I'm not denying that but his energy would be a play toy to Surfer. I could picture Surfer amping off of Atom.

Omega Vision
What you just said about Surfer vs Atom is what I feel about Monarch vs Surfer.

I disagree with this, Tyrant is above Monarch.

I dont even know why we are disputing about this fight when I gave Monarch the clear majority over Surfer.
Yes but you gave it with the ridiculous caveat that Surer would somehow be a challenge to one as powerful as Monarch.

xJLxKing
Atom is powerful as hell, I'm not denying that but his energy would be a play toy to Surfer. I could picture Surfer amping off of Atom. lol

carver9
Yes but you gave it with the ridiculous caveat that Surer would somehow be a challenge to one as powerful as Monarch.

I said he would make it a fight and I still think that he would. Would he win, NOPE, would he make it a fight, sure will.

carver9
lol

LOL, laughing , the truth is funny isnt it? laughing I cant stop laughing.

xJLxKing
LOL, laughing , the truth is funny isnt it? laughing I cant stop laughing.
Okay. How about, we make a match.

52 Captain Atom vs SS
Or 3 Superman vs SS
OR 5 GL and the other JLers vs SS

Let's see who wins.

Seriously, your wanking has to stop.

carver9
Okay. How about, we make a match.

52 Captain Atom vs SS
Or 3 Superman vs SS
OR 5 GL and the other JLers vs SS

Let's see who wins.

Seriously, your wanking has to stop.

Monarch is one target, not multiples and I already said that he would beat Surfer because he could. Do you think Monarch would stomp Thanos?

By the way, I'm not wanking Surfer, if you look at my the threads that I made with Monarch you would see what I thought/think about him. If I was wanking Surfer, I would say that he would get some wins, I simply put Monarch as the clear victor here, which he is.

Omega Vision
Do you think Monarch would stomp Thanos?

Probably, if he was taking Thanos seriously. That's telling since Thanos stomped Surfer.

xJLxKing
Monarch is one target, not multiples and I already said that he would beat Surfer because he could. Do you think Monarch would stomp Thanos?

By the way, I'm not wanking Surfer, if you look at my the threads that I made with Monarch you would see what I thought/think about him. If I was wanking Surfer, I would say that he would get some wins, I simply put Monarch as the clear victor here, which he is.
Thanos already destroyed SS in a few punches. Thanos is almost on Monarch's level.

Monarch defeated all the members of JLA, even some GLC members, 52 Atoms and a few Superman.

You are basically trolling. This isn't a fight, it's a massacre

carver9
I give up, you all win. This isnt going anywhere and if you think I am trolling then I'm letting you know that I am not TRYING to troll, I am giving my opinion and I have reasons behind my opinion.

Monarch wins the clear majority.

Spire
I give up, you all win. This isnt going anywhere and if you think I am trolling then I'm letting you know that I am not TRYING to troll, I am giving my opinion and I have reasons behind my opinion.

Monarch wins the clear majority.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/gahhh.jpg

carver9
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/gahhh.jpg

laughing ,Thats F***** up Spire.

Badabing

Monarch wins the clear majority. Originally posted by Spire
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/gahhh.jpg laughing out loud

Poor Carver. stick out tongue

carver9
laughing out loud

Poor Carver. stick out tongue

starwars , I am still going to continue fighting though.

Badabing
starwars , I am still going to continue fighting though. Going to lose, you are. duryoda

Golgo13
Monarch.

quanchi112
Monarch, barely.

carver9
Don't know what I was smoking back then. Monarch stomps with ease.

quanchi112
Don't know what I was smoking back then. Monarch stomps with ease. Flip flopper.

Rao Kal El
^ laughing out loud

Do you guys have Judge for your match? I will love to judge a Carver vs Quanchi BZ

Badabing
Don't know what I was smoking back then. Monarch stomps with ease. You were on the loco weed. durpot

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
^ laughing out loud

Do you guys have Judge for your match? I will love to judge a Carver vs Quanchi BZ You are emotionally compromised.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are emotionally compromised.

Really?

I have as much hate/love relation for both of you guys, so I will be neutral

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Really?

I have as much hate/love relation for both of you guys, so I will be neutral No, I learned my lesson years ago when a judge later confessed he sided with Darkseid against Thanos regardless of the debate ie. his mind was made up and the debate itself was pointless.

Badabing
No, I learned my lesson years ago when a judge later confessed he sided with Darkseid against Thanos regardless of the debate ie. his mind was made up and the debate itself was pointless. You lost to Nvr, legit!

Rao Kal El
Well I was enjoying the debate and I actually saw the star trek movie just because of it.

Anyway if you guys need one, I promise I will be as neutral as I can.

But if you guys don't want fine too.

I just think I will not have any preference for any of you guys

quanchi112
You lost to Nvr, legit! Tainted victory due to one judge's corruption.

carver9
Quan...I will respond to the battlezone starting tomorrow. I will have time throughout the rest of this week to consistently post. Prepare yourself.

carver9
You were on the loco weed. durpot

laughing out loud

carver9
Flip flopper.

Monarch fts poops on Surfer. He would one shot probably kill him. This isn't a fight.

quanchi112
Quan...I will respond to the battlezone starting tomorrow. I will have time throughout the rest of this week to consistently post. Prepare yourself. Talk is cheap.

quanchi112
Monarch fts poops on Surfer. He would one shot probably kill him. This isn't a fight. Surfer has the power to breach the armor. It is very close.

Reflassshh
Monarch one shot kills him and absorbs surfer's power just for lulz.

Decimus
Monarch spite

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Monarch one shot kills him and absorbs surfer's power to his own just for lulz. Based on ?

Stoic
I can't see the Surfer win this at all, but he would give a good showing for a little while before being defeated. I'm basing this off of his battles with Millenius, and several other characters above his weight class.

Reflassshh
Based on ? Monarch power level big grin

quanchi112
Monarch power level big grin That isn't proof.

Reflassshh
That isn't proof. Then what is?

quanchi112
Then what is? Evidence to suggest he has the power to oneshot Surfer.

Reflassshh
Evidence to suggest he has the power to oneshot Surfer. He oneshotting supermen, captain atoms, GL etc.

Stoic
Monarch power level big grin

Once the Surfer was so overcome with grief that his power levels rose so high that even Galactus could not understand how there could be anyone in existence that possessed greater amounts of the power cosmic than he had. Not an average Surfer, but just wanted to put that out there.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Stoic
Once the Surfer was so overcome with grief that his power levels rose so high that even Galactus could not understand how there could be anyone in existence that possessed greater amounts of the power cosmic than he had. Not an average Surfer, but just wanted to put that out there. True, but as you said it wasn't an average surfer.

Branlor Swift
When the shit was that?

carver9
Surfer has the power to breach the armor. It is very close.

No he doesn't and look at the squad Monarch took on while tanking their attacks. Some of those people that Monarch went against, and defeated with ease could give Surfer a fight and possibly beat him. This isn't a fight, at all.

Zack Fair
Monarch.

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
When the shit was that?

You asking me? It was when Zenn La was destroyed or something to that extent, and in his grief he began raising his power level, which attracted Galactus' attention. This of course was not an average Surfer. I guess that it just goes to show you that if the Surfer ever went rogue, he may be able to recreate what his Exiles version did in that reality, in the 616 continuity.

Insane Titan
Monarch stomps

quanchi112
He oneshotting supermen, captain atoms, GL etc. Alternate reality beings. There were a lot he didn't oneshot.

Surfer has proven durability and a history unlike these alternate reality characters.

quanchi112
No he doesn't and look at the squad Monarch took on while tanking their attacks. Some of those people that Monarch went against, and defeated with ease could give Surfer a fight and possibly beat him. This isn't a fight, at all. Yes, he does since an alternate reality Gl did so along with Prime.

Surfer makes him work for it.

Quit flip flopping.

carver9
Yes, he does since an alternate reality Gl did so along with Prime.

Surfer makes him work for it.

Quit flip flopping.

The alt reality GL didn't damage his armor, he lifted his face plate (looking at monarch later appearances, he no longer have that). Then it did nothing to him.

Surfer gets killed for facing someone that is far above him and he gets killed with ease. Guardian amp Prime is above Surfer....don't know why you brought him up.

Not flip flopping. It's called a change of mind, something that is common for humans.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Monarch stomps
Sadly, this.

Diesldude
The alt reality GL didn't damage his armor, he lifted his face plate (looking at monarch later appearances, he no longer have that). Then it did nothing to him.

Surfer gets killed for facing someone that is far above him and he gets killed with ease. Guardian amp Prime is above Surfer....don't know why you brought him up.

Not flip flopping. It's called a change of mind, something that is common for humans.

thumb up

quanchi112

Not flip flopping. It's called a change of mind, something that is common for humans. Ruptured his armor despite the lack of feats the Surfer has.

Prime ripped his armor open after he lost his amp.

laughing out loud

You flip flopped.

carver9
Ruptured his armor despite the lack of feats the Surfer has.

Prime ripped his armor open after he lost his amp.

laughing out loud

You flip flopped.

He doesn't have that face mask anymore iirc, so lifting his face plate is irrelevant for this match.

Prime is stronger than Surfer so it doesn't matter.

Change of mind and are you really nitpicking showings Quan? You know I can do the same with Surfer, correct? And this would turn this into even more of a massive beat down than it already is.

Diesldude
He doesn't have that face mask anymore iirc, so lifting his face plate is irrelevant for this match.

Change of mind and are you really nitpicking showings Quan? You know I can do the same with Surfer, correct? And this would turn this into 3 Gen more of a massive beat down than it already is.

Don't worry about it carver, since the ban on thanos threads, quan hasn't been the same. He just doesn't know what to do with all this unexpected free time he has on his hands.

Reflassshh
Alternate reality beings. There were a lot he didn't oneshot.

Surfer has proven durability and a history unlike these alternate reality characters. Originally posted by carver9

Not flip flopping. It's called a change of mind, something that is common for humans. thumb up however we know several of those alt reality heroes, such as red son superman who is close to a PC kryptonian.

quanchi112
thumb up however we know several of those alt reality heroes, such as red son superman who is close to a PC kryptonian. Based on what ?

laughing out loud

Reflassshh
Based on what ?

laughing out loud Read red son thumb up

quanchi112

Change of mind and are you really nitpicking showings Quan? You know I can do the same with Surfer, correct? And this would turn this into even more of a massive beat down than it already is. Still showed he had the power to breach his armor.

Surfer is powerful enough to break open his armor. I just don't see it happening before surfer goes down after a tough battle.

I called you out with the context.

No, you can't do anything. You're unable to make a case.

Geeker
Monarch clearly wins this. It's almost not worth discussing.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
You asking me? It was when Zenn La was destroyed or something to that extent, and in his grief he began raising his power level, which attracted Galactus' attention. This of course was not an average Surfer. I guess that it just goes to show you that if the Surfer ever went rogue, he may be able to recreate what his Exiles version did in that reality, in the 616 continuity. I'm pretty sure that's never happened

carver9
Still showed he had the power to breach his armor.

Surfer is powerful enough to break open his armor. I just don't see it happening before surfer goes down after a tough battle.

I called you out with the context.

No, you can't do anything. You're unable to make a case.

He had the power to lift a face plate...not breach his armor. Since its no longer there, your point is irrelevant.

What showing of Surfer makes you believe he can breach Monarch armor?

You really didn't call me out.

I can easily post scans of Surfer that would make this battle even worse but I like Surfer and I am not taking that route...falling down to your level.

quanchi112
He had the power to lift a face plate...not breach his armor. Since its no longer there, your point is irrelevant.

What showing of Surfer makes you believe he can breach Monarch armor?

You really didn't call me out.

I can easily post scans of Surfer that would make this battle even worse but I like Surfer and I am not taking that route...falling down to your level. He said he breached his armor. He did. Feel free to prove the structural integrity was weaker in the face plate region.

Planet busting attacks.

Yes, I did.

Irony.

Monarch wins a close one.

Decimus
Read red son thumb up
Quan read?!? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Decimus
Quan read?!? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud You are envious of me. Obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.