Talon (Primal Rage) Runs a gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
1. Ruby Dragon from Final Fantasy.
2. Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.
3. Riptor from Killer Instinct.
4. Big Daddy from Bioshock.
5. Altair and Ezio from AC 1&2 respectively, simultaneously. No guns.
6. Donkey Kong from, well... Yeah.

Talon is refreshed in between each match, and is assumed to have conquered Urth. Thus, he's allowed gameplay feats which may be inferred. Such as fighting Diablo showing some flame resistance.

Am I doing it right, yet? ._.

Sin_Volvagia
I don't think he gets past the first tier. A smart dragon > a 15ft raptor but if he gets past it, Scorpion is even more of a threat especially after being amped by the Elder gods.

ScreamPaste
Talon here's assumed to have beaten a bunch of other giant monsters bigger than he is, so the size issue isn't really .. Well, an issue. stick out tongue

As for Scorpion, what abilities would he use to conversely conquer Talon's size advantage?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Talon here's assumed to have beaten a bunch of other giant monsters bigger than he is, so the size issue isn't really .. Well, an issue. stick out tongue

As for Scorpion, what abilities would he use to conversely conquer Talon's size advantage?

Teleportation, summon demonic skulls, and transporting it to the Netherrealm where he becomes even more powerful

ScreamPaste
Hasn't he always had teleportation? Anyway, disallowing that Netherealm hax.

BloodRain
1. If I have the right Dragon Talon isnt that much taller. Smarter and can fly. See how this ^ goes., id go for the dragon.
2. ^
3. Talon for the size.
4. Talon again, unless its the one from Bioshock 2.
5. Both with the apple? Altair's biography: How to assassinate a dinosaur.
6. DK gets struck by lightning and gains the powers to kill the lizard... or was that a movie..

ScreamPaste
Alright, so what would give the dragon an edge other than flight? I'm not sure it's smarter, Talon is clearly intelligent, andwould contend he's it's physical superior.

Vryheid
1. Ruby Dragon from Final Fantasy.
2. Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.
3. Riptor from Killer Instinct.
4. Big Daddy from Bioshock.
5. Altair and Ezio from AC 1&2 respectively, simultaneously. No guns.
6. Donkey Kong from, well... Yeah.

Talon is refreshed in between each match, and is assumed to have conquered Urth. Thus, he's allowed gameplay feats which may be inferred. Such as fighting Diablo showing some flame resistance.

Am I doing it right, yet? ._.

It all depends how powerful you want Talon to be. Do you want him to have ungodly superstrength or the assumed average power of a dinosaur that size? Is he as smart as an average AI opponent? A high level player? A TAS killing machine? Is he capable of abusing all known glitches in the game and pulling off incredibly difficult combos that the developers originally did not intend to even be possible?

If the answer is "yes, I want Talon to be obscenely overpowered" to all of these questions, then I believe he could get through this gauntlet fairly easily. On a more realistic playing field I don't think he gets past the first battle.

Ridley_Prime
Hasn't he always had teleportation? Anyway, disallowing that Netherealm hax.
Fortunately, Scorpion doesn't need to be in the Netherrealm to do the things he does. The realm just makes him stronger the longer he's there and disables his opponent's ability to do magic/sorcery, not that the latter would matter in Talon's case.
Scorpion when amped by the Elder Gods is physically strong enough to beat Onaga, who is far beyond Talon.

ScreamPaste
Well shit. no expression I failed again. -.-

Let's skip the Scorpion fight.

Ridley_Prime
Well, he probably takes Riptor. Dunno about Big Daddy, as I haven't played that much Bioshock.

mmm

BloodRain
He'd take Big Daddy unless its that one in Bio Shock 2 with the powers. Then I dont know.

Heythere,Honey
I'm pretty sure Talon could take on DK, but meh, Sauron's bettah.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
I'm pretty sure Talon could take on DK
Doubt it. DK has quite a few feats himself, to say the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.